RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
kingdom of magic

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
 sorry i tohught i'd uploaded the demo of my game realm of zurinia,this is actually my fiished game,kingdom of magic,soz

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C6PBXWYM
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 05:10:56 PM by phillip1756 »
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
WOW HEY HOW ABOUT YOU TELL US ABOUT IT?!?!

why doesn't anyone understand that concept? OH HAI GUYZ PLAY DIS GAME I JUS MADE UP ITZ SUPER COOL AND ITZ A SECRET UNTIL U PLAYZ IT :P :P :P :P :P :P....... :facepalm:

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
WOW HEY HOW ABOUT YOU TELL US ABOUT IT?!?!

why doesn't anyone understand that concept? OH HAI GUYZ PLAY DIS GAME I JUS MADE UP ITZ SUPER COOL AND ITZ A SECRET UNTIL U PLAYZ IT :P :P :P :P :P :P....... :facepalm:
it's not really cool,abit crappy actually,my better game may be coming out soon,but that'll be a game that you by and stop calling me dumb and dumbass you stonin' little arsehole
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
what's a stonin'

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
what's a stonin'
stonin' is the shortened version of stoning if you're smart enough to know what that means
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
lol, well dur, |in'| almost always means |ing|

i was asking more or less how that meant anything. Without your accent you called me a "Stoning Little Asshole", which makes no sense. Little asshole, sure, I can appreciate an insult (not very original, but at least you tried), but what is a stoning? Last I heard what a stoning was, was being stoned to death. Which is a verb and not a adjective. Plus I'm obviously not from your country, so your language shinanigans means nothing to me at all. Insults work better when they make sense.

and i called you a dumbass, well...because you are. I don't even remember where i called you a dumbass, but if you say i did, i believe it. You probably deserved it. I tend to call 'em as i see 'em. (see what i did there with the |'|? i used the |'| to turn |them| into |'em|. Tricky. Right? I thought so)

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
lol, well dur, |in'| almost always means |ing|

i was asking more or less how that meant anything. Without your accent you called me a "Stoning Little Asshole", which makes no sense. Little asshole, sure, I can appreciate an insult (not very original, but at least you tried), but what is a stoning? Last I heard what a stoning was, was being stoned to death. Which is a verb and not a adjective. Plus I'm obviously not from your country, so your language shinanigans means nothing to me at all. Insults work better when they make sense.

and i called you a dumbass, well...because you are. I don't even remember where i called you a dumbass, but if you say i did, i believe it. You probably deserved it. I tend to call 'em as i see 'em. (see what i did there with the |'|? i used the |'| to turn |them| into |'em|. Tricky. Right? I thought so)
stoning is when you do weed,anyway,can we stop this,it's getting annoying
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is horrible.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
did he call me a weed little asshole ._.   (what is that?)

This is horrible.
Yes :/

I take it no one picks up on my tough love here. I tend to scold the newbies for making shitty posts so that they learn faster not to do it, so that they can make better posts that attract the right kind of attention that they should be looking for while creating games, but somehow it just never works that way and always starts an argument :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
This topic Sucks . . . . No Story and a person who has bad grammar and think he's smarter than anyone. I say we throw him to the Dungeons!!!!!

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
This topic Sucks . . . . No Story and a person who has bad grammar and think he's smarter than anyone. I say we throw him to the Dungeons!!!!!
shut up you stupid street living prostitue
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
HAHA, uhoh NO YOU DIDN'T. Now I feel bad for you, Phil.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
God, and I thought Billy Bullshit was fucking stupid.

This may help you: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22380.0.html

Also, if you can't even type in English, no one will even bother to download your game.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
God, and I thought Billy Bullshit was fucking stupid.

This may help you: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,22380.0.html

Also, if you can't even type in English, no one will even bother to download your game.

your da one who's stupid you cowcrap of a moderator
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*sigh*

Unfortunately I think he actually WANTS to be banned.

Phillip, I'm surprised Falcon even decided to help you and didn't just delete this or move this post to the trash. You're kind of just a dick now.

Rep:
Level 91
He caught me in a good mood.

I'm totally thinking this is one of the mods just screwing with us.

We should all download his demo and prepare to laugh our asses off, it should be the worst piece of shit ever conceived.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Nah, I don't think he's some other mod. Phil's too incompetent. Not to say some of our mods can't be sometimes lol. But not so much about this shinanigans. :)

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I can't spare any of my 288gb to download it, so uh lol

Also phillip you're an idiot. HERPA DERP LET'S POTS A GAEM WIT NOE INFO LULZ IM SUCK A REBULL LOLLLLL

you must be black

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83

We should all download his demo and prepare to laugh our asses off, it should be the worst piece of shit ever conceived.
it is crap,didn't you read what i posted about it,this is a crap game,i got bored because the project im working on is massive and not finished so i decided make a crap rushed one and upload it
no

By Kraft

Rep:
Level 91
They why the hell did you post it? If we all play your crap game, no one will try your massive project.

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83

Also phillip you're an idiot. HERPA DERP LET'S POTS A GAEM WIT NOE INFO LULZ IM SUCK A REBULL LOLLLLL

you must be black

my dad is black and also you are really crap at words what does 'HERPA DERP' and all that other crap mean?

no

By Kraft

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
You make a stupid post then get :mad: when we call it stupid? It's hilarious how retarded you are.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

it is crap,didn't you read what i posted about it,this is a crap game,i got bored because the project im working on is massive and not finished so i decided make a crap rushed one and upload it

You do realize that essentially we were trying to tell you to make a more serious post. Regardless of whether it sucks or not. You posted it here so obviously you wanted feedback. How can we give you feedback if you don't even take your game seriously. What's the point? The point is in what Falcon generously posted for you. What you did was EXACTLY what Modern Algebra imitated in that topic. We don't really give a shit if you rushed or not, either way, you wanted some sort of attention. The attention obviously wasn't for your game because if it was, you would have cared enough to post some sort of information about it.

you must be black
my dad is black and also you are really crap at words what does 'HERPA DERP' and all that other crap mean?

It's fucking gibberish. It doesn't mean shit. He's making fun of you for talking/writing like a dumbass. :facepalm:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 07:15:08 PM by grafikal »

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
You make a stupid post then get :mad: when we call it stupid? It's hilarious how retarded you are.
what's that? you wanna get married to your mother? i didn't need to know that dude,now excuse me wjilst i introduce my breakfast to my feet
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\