RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A song I made for you.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Okay, I made a song with FL Studio 8 that I purchased after a good long time of saving my money. Now I'm broke, so to celebrate I made a song that I'm not using in my game, enjoy.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Aww :) thanks

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Uh thank you for those 14 seconds of joy ;o;

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
That was so worth the money you spent.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
Don't mention it this site is great.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
._.

fuck my life...and my ears...

I had my epic speakers sitting on my chest sitting on full volume and had forgotten about that tiny little detail. I was watching a movie that has the worst audio ever it was hard to hear... Which explains why they're on my chest (im laying down)(er...was laying down until i almost threw my computer across the room when this song exploded into my mind with the sound of ten thousand evil bells) ._.

thanks for this... i don't plan on listening to it again. i will have nightmares now.

Sk8r Boi
Rep:
Level 83
Skater's Handy Fox
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(Forget LOL I don't say that or LMAO because I don't sware)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....BREATH...HAHA...BREA TH
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ;DHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was funny, I will be sure to fix that. And I guess over write the post. I have a lot of time. HAHAHA! ;8