RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Simple Door Opening System

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Simple Door Opening System
Version: 1.0
Type: Door Opening

Introduction

This system gives the player the choice of opening and closing any door.

Features

• Open/Close Door Anytime
  • Simple to use

Screenshots

N/A

Demo
Version 1.0

Instructions

The only thing of note is that there has to be 2 seperate events otherwise this wont work properly. I am still testing it out so it's not perfect yet.

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Once the door is open just press up and you should warp to wherever you set it to.

Credits and Thanks

• vacancydenied

Author's Notes

This is a system I made for RPG Maker 2000 and decided to try it out on RPG Maker XP. If anyone has any problems or suggestions don't hesitate to let me know. =)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 04:14:51 PM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Onward to failure! March you heathens, MARCH!
It's a nice system, but for one, I don't get the turn right, turn left thing. And also, those two spoilers you have there should be under screenshots, but oh well.
The biggest mistake of RMRK since 2009...
~Darkblast

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It's a nice system, but for one, I don't get the turn right, turn left thing.
That makes the door animate.

And also, those two spoilers you have there should be under screenshots, but oh well.
The screenshots section is for in-game screenshots. The screenshots he has are of the event page, and are for instructional purposes.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Onward to failure! March you heathens, MARCH!
Ah. Sorry about that.
The biggest mistake of RMRK since 2009...
~Darkblast