RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
You look great, Bree! :ladyj:

I took your suggestion, Deanna, and I'm on Yaz now. Really has helped.  ;D

How long have you been on it? It takes a little while for it to completely clear up your skin, but that might also depend on what you're taking. :)

I've now been on it for...*thinks*...since this last October? Yeah.
It's actually all clear now on my face, it worked almost instantly.  :o
I had gone to a dermatologist and he told me all of my acne was stemmed from a hormonal imbalance, which apparently I have too much testosterone in my body that is causing it. Like, I'm teetering on the edge of being a guy if I had anymore. Same goes for Shelley.

Tough girls. >:(

I still have rosacea, that overly red in my face, but that can't be cured and can't be treated either except by laser therapy. So as long as I do have makeup to cover that, I look finally normal to myself. ^^

Good feeling!

And heeeey, Luna! Lookin' good! :D

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I still have rosacea, that overly red in my face, but that can't be cured and can't be treated either except by laser therapy. So as long as I do have makeup to cover that, I look finally normal to myself. ^^

That's a thing? o.o

My face is constantly rosy (and always has been). ;9 If I sit in a hot car or exercise, I look like I got sunburned (while not actually being sunburned lol). It was like this in elementary school, too - I actually got accused of having a crush on a boy because I was "blushing". And, of course, the kids at work always ask me if I'm embarrassed or something because I'm constantly "blushing". >B( It's not blushing okaaaaaaaay! ;____;

I'm not even white most of the time. I'm pink. ;9
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
It's not blushing okaaaaaaaay! ;____;

I actually don't even think you blushed in anyway on your pictures. You look actually really cute and beautifull and not even a bit pink. ;) (\s/)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I actually don't even think you blushed in anyway on your pictures. You look actually really cute and beautifull and not even a bit pink. ;) (\s/)

Awww, thanks! :-)

I've pruned through many of those to find the best ones. :yuyu: ;9
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller

That's a thing? o.o

My face is constantly rosy (and always has been). ;9 If I sit in a hot car or exercise, I look like I got sunburned (while not actually being sunburned lol). It was like this in elementary school, too - I actually got accused of having a crush on a boy because I was "blushing". And, of course, the kids at work always ask me if I'm embarrassed or something because I'm constantly "blushing". >B( It's not blushing okaaaaaaaay! ;____;

Oh yes, it's most definitely a thing. XD
http://www.rosacea.org/

You probably have it to some extent as well, Deanna.
The reason why your cheeks(and my whole face  ;9) is pink/red is because your blood vessels are very close to the surface, so when you exercise or sit in the heat... It's your blood vessels reacting, making your face more red.
After a shower, or exercise, or heat like you said, my whole face looks like I've been terribly sunburn.

http://www.rosacea.org/patients/materials/triggersgraph.php

You've probably have had this and never knew it.
It can't be cured, so that's why I HAD to have makeup all over my face... All the time.  :o

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

now that makes sense! ;]
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Storyteller

That explaiiiiiiiins..............................everything.

a penis
Rep:
Level 35
is a vagina
2014 Best Newbie
Spoiler for:
IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE PROBLEMATIC
KILL YOURSELF
SERIOUSLY
JUST KILL YOURSELF
STOP HARASSING ME
THIS IS NOT A SAFE SPACE
STOP
UGGHHHHH
STOP BEING SO TOXIC
HOW MANY BOOKS ON TRANSFEMINISM HAVE YOU READ
WHITE MALE CIS PROBLEMATIC
STOP OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN
SLEEP WITH A TRANS WOMAN OR YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM (PROBLEMATIC)
STOP TRANS SHAMING
STOP WOMAN SHAMING
STOP POC SHAMING
I RAN OVER A COUPLE WHITE PEDESTRIANS AND SOME OPPRESSIVE STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALE PUBLICLY SHAMED/HARASSED ME BY TELLING ME TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BECAUSE OF HIS TOXIC MASCULINITY SEXISM AND TRANSPHOBIA
LIKE STOPPPPPPPPPPPP
THE FRAMERATE POLICE IS A HATE GROUP
GAMERGATE IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE TRANSPHOBIC/SEXIST
YOU CANNOT BE SEXIST AGAINST MEN
YOU CANNOT BE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU AREN'T A SHITTY PERSON

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're pretty :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

a penis
Rep:
Level 35
is a vagina
2014 Best Newbie
wow thanks so much
Spoiler for:
IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE PROBLEMATIC
KILL YOURSELF
SERIOUSLY
JUST KILL YOURSELF
STOP HARASSING ME
THIS IS NOT A SAFE SPACE
STOP
UGGHHHHH
STOP BEING SO TOXIC
HOW MANY BOOKS ON TRANSFEMINISM HAVE YOU READ
WHITE MALE CIS PROBLEMATIC
STOP OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN
SLEEP WITH A TRANS WOMAN OR YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM (PROBLEMATIC)
STOP TRANS SHAMING
STOP WOMAN SHAMING
STOP POC SHAMING
I RAN OVER A COUPLE WHITE PEDESTRIANS AND SOME OPPRESSIVE STRAIGHT WHITE CIS MALE PUBLICLY SHAMED/HARASSED ME BY TELLING ME TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE BECAUSE OF HIS TOXIC MASCULINITY SEXISM AND TRANSPHOBIA
LIKE STOPPPPPPPPPPPP
THE FRAMERATE POLICE IS A HATE GROUP
GAMERGATE IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE TRANSPHOBIC/SEXIST
YOU CANNOT BE SEXIST AGAINST MEN
YOU CANNOT BE RACIST AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE

PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE IF YOU AREN'T A SHITTY PERSON

Rep:
Level 38
RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Which one are you? 8)

Rep:
Level 38
RMRK Junior
Im the guy with mustache  8) , the girl is my sister.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Nice mustache  8)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(someone had to say it c'mon)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 38
RMRK Junior
thank you, but the mustache gives me a lot of work to care and maintain it.  ;D
and yeah, my sis is prety  :blizj:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
thank you, but the mustache gives me a lot of work to care and maintain it.  ;D

Keep it forever *____* that mustache is rad
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I was pretty sure that was a GTA selfie. I'm still not sure it isn't.

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
I thought I'd already posted in here, but I guess not...

These are kinda old, but pictures of only me (as in not with a group of friends) don't get taken often.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
whoa           trigger warning !! there is a middle finger in that picture

I REPEAT:

A MIDDLE FINGER IS IN THAT PICTURE
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
There are also seven other fingers, and a thumb!

Rep:
Level 102
You look unmistakably British

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There are also seven other fingers, and a thumb!

ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102

Proud Christian #StrongerWithGod