RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post Your Picture

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I lost my breath for 5 minutes LonelyGamer :p
But when I took a closer look it wasn't too bad.

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

aww dont be so cruel xD he looks ok to me

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
:-o In fact I thought you would look completely different! Lol!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 06:43:05 PM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
monkey featurs  :roll:

hehe

nah he looks pretty much how i exprected actualy
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This post will make Silverline happy, because I found a (not very good) picture of myself.  :-P
:tinysmile:

pokeball JetOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 88

Okay, the waves sucked.  Whatever though.

That was about two years ago, by the way.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
This post will make Silverline happy, because I found a (not very good) picture of myself.  :-P

I checked your BBcode to see if you'd posted an image but it just wasn't loading but there's no image ;_;
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
That's because I hadn't posted it yet, I was putting it in Photobucket.

Well, here I am, sorry to disappoint everybody.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Hey, you look cool! =D
Visit our website.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You look ALOT older than 20

0_0

All I can think of is Jesus ;_;
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
You look ALOT older than 20

0_0

All I can think of is Jesus ;_;

I told you I look like Jesus. ><

Everyone says I look older than I am. I don't smoke, and I never have, but when I was 15 I used to buy cigarettes for my friends that did. I never got carded except once, and then I stopped. Heh.

You can't tell, but when that picture was taken I was very angry and just yelled at all my students for about 10 minutes.  :-P

lol god is on our forums :D

Rep:
Level 97
What if I am Jesus? That would be pretty sweet. >_>

pokeball JetOfflineMale
Rep: +0/-0Level 88
That is either something-aholic high school (alcohol?) or catholic...

Rep:
Level 97
It's Catholic.

I teach and write marching band percussion. (Yes I'm a band nerd.)  :-P

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Lolz, Halo = Jesus. That would be something... I knew Jesus likes RPGs! xD
Visit our website.

Maybe thats why he was destined to be the Halo of the Sun.

Rep:
Level 97
If I'm Jesus, you're all in some deep s**t.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Except me... :roll: (Halo, Jesus wouldn
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Oh, great, so that means I'm a member of yet another Jesus cult.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
That's the way it always turns out isn't it?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

heres my pic people :D

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Man, I always thought Jesus had brown or blond hair... like you're length but little curly.
Not wearing glasses, and always having a charming smile, and being like 33 years old already for 2 centuries.

hmm.. Maybe I'm wrong.
But if you're Jesus you're SOOOO lost.
What the hell you're doing on this forum ;p
Aren't you suppose to be busy rescuing little lost souls?

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error