RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
2012 + 2038

Rep:
Level 82
that is the most retarded thing to come into existense....i blame the aztecs, im sure thats prolly they didnt want their calander to be like, im sure they were prolly too lazy to make more of the calander thats why it stopped at 12/21/2012
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
1. This thread is old.
2. Your post contributed nothing.
3. If you can't bother to check your spelling or grammar, don't post in the debate section.
4. You have a worn out quote as your sig.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I saw this and just had to post this :

I can't stand when a Christian will stand there and preach about the date the world will end.

The Bible itself explicitly says that no man will ever know when that will happen.

You don't have to believe the Bible to realize how stupid it is for somebody to do that.

EDIT : In case somebody reading this doesn't know, I am a Christian myself. (though I'm pretty sure there's nobody here that doesn't know that).
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
He's Christian, and when he faps in the shower it turns all white and glue like. Don't worry, he's fine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
this plausible fake theory gonna fuck up ur life. its completely bullshit without any scientific evidences. nobody really believes that.

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
this plausible fake theory gonna fuck up ur life. its completely bullshit without any scientific evidences. nobody really believes that.

What, that the worlds gonna end in (presented dates)? Or that my semen is white?

Sorry, sorry. --- had to say it lol.

EDIT : Wow I'm tired... I just spelled semen as "seman" .... -_-

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

Thanks for this worthwhile post, kid.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
OOOOOOOOOOOh... word filter... gotcha! lol... I'm slow sometimes...

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The good news is that while you're trying to decide whether or not that person is a troll, you can buy some WoW gold from him.

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
There's no real evidence, there's nothing in the Mayan text that would suggest the end of the world, I don't believe in it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
WHAT THE FUCK
:tinysmile:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Oh great, now you've made chewey mad >:O This is just great.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!