RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
CAROOO!!!!1

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
CARO!

YES, YOU CARO!

AND OTHER PEOPLE TOO!

CAROHAVEYOUREADKUROSHITSUJIIFNOTREADITNOW!!!!11

/*kitkatkan gets off of the crack

Er yes I found this manga Kuroshituji and it's all rich folks and stuff, it starts out slow but it really picks up maybe around halfway through the first volume.

BUT YES IT'S AWESOME! KUROSHIUJI! READ IT NOW! >.>

Spoiler for:
I'm on chapter 21 at the moment. If you have read it, maybe we can talk about it? *sits down*

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
What the fuck are you talking about.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I think you know. Friend.

I'm incapable of making sense when i'm all hypered up over a manga >.>

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
This kuroshitsuji:

Summary

To what extent must a housekeeper do things to be acceptable?

One of the noble families of England: Phantomhive's butler: Sebastian Michaels has got unquestionably perfect knowledge, manners, talent with materials, martial arts, et cetera: but is also able to serve a 12 year old master.
Wearing a grey tailcoat, gracefully brewing the worlds strongest red tea, please read on to see how such a perfect butler copes with such a master...

:< It's on my list to read ~

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
XD

Awesome then :O

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm reading this but AWEHBOWEIJHBAWEPL FREAKIN' STUPID RETARDED GIRL IN CHAPTER 3 BROKE THE RING ASDINHAL D:< Boy, you shoulda let him smack her good upside the head.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
XDD

I'm finished it now. I want mooooooore ;_;

Raw comes out on the 18th i think - I don't have any idea how long it takes to make a scantalation though. I hope it comes out quick ;_;

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Usually depends, on Quality, QC, Cleaning, and Translating itself. . .  It can take as much as a Week to a Single Day (Given Horrible Quality & Bad Grammar) And not to mention if it's a group, and how much pages they work with, etc.

Ermm . . . I wanted to tell you that given I do kinda . . . worked on this kind of stuff long ago ~

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
XDDD

DO NOT BE ASHAMED!

Unless you did a horrid job of it. In that case, DO BE ASHAMED @_@

I looked up dates and such - It seems that the current scantalation folks can get the job done in two days. So, twentieth then - I can't wait >w>

They don't do a bad job of it either. EVERYBODY WINS!

...wait, what?

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I read Kuroshitsuji I never got hyped over it weirdly enough

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I'm just very hypeable, I haven't gotten ahold of a new gothical manga in a while >.>

The last new manga i found was Gintama.

Wait, why aren't i all hyped up over Gintama?

WHYYYYY?!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I read Kuroshitsuji I never got hyped over it weirdly enough
I watched Code GEASS and I wasn't hyped over it at all.

It truly varies on the person.

Wait, why aren't i all hyped up over Gintama?
WHYYYYY?!
Admit it, you love Kuroshitsuji at this moment far more than Gintama. . .

XDDD

DO NOT BE ASHAMED!

Unless you did a horrid job of it. In that case, DO BE ASHAMED @_@

I looked up dates and such - It seems that the current scantalation folks can get the job done in two days. So, twentieth then - I can't wait >w>

They don't do a bad job of it either. EVERYBODY WINS!

...wait, what?
No, I said I worked in a Scanlation Group before . . .

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87

Admit it, you love Kuroshitsuji at this moment far more than Gintama. . .

Yes, too true. I should be loving Gintama more because hilarious, but the gothic rich people mangas get me every time ;o;

Also I thought you were embarrassed to admit such a thing, which is why i replied in such a way. WHOOPS MISTRANSLATION

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Truly miss translated indeed. You shouldn't listen to those Emo or Gothic people, you should look it up for yourself most of the time ~ you might end up watching something that truly isn't really liked in the community *coughNarutocough*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm just very hypeable

This is what I got from this topic. lol. <3 kitkat, so hypeable lol

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Yeah, that's what you gotta love her, she kinda resembles one of those Hyper-Cheerful Characters from a Manga or comic book. :3

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Spoiler for:
KYAAAAH!~ REALLY? YOU REALLY MEAN IT? OH I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR WHETHER I SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED OR NOT^W^;;~~~~~~~

*COUGH COUGH*

Dear god, what was that?

Okay,

Truly miss translated indeed. You shouldn't listen to those Emo or Gothic people, you should look it up for yourself most of the time ~ you might end up watching something that truly isn't really liked in the community *coughNarutocough*

XD

I'm not disappointed in myself for not getting all hyped up over Gintama because of Emo folks, just because it's made out of hilarious. I like to read it anyways, when i'm not all hyped up over something >.>;;

GINTAMA, YOU'RE MY SILVER MEDAL. <3

And Naruto, lol.

Spoiler for:
Also I am truly touched. Not in a bad way either. If it feels good then it MUST be okay!

Oh god okay wait i'll try again.

(NEW SPOILER)

Spoiler for:
I would like to say thank you. Your comment made me feel very happy and appreciated. You guys are awesome ;o;

YES THAT SHOULD BE ABOUT RIGHT.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Kitkatkan is like the equivalent of a Kozo-pii ~ <3 (lol)

(Umm, I just happen to finish Chaos;Head)

but, we're getting off the main subject :V

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yup XD

ANYONE WHO READS THIS - You have to promise to read it to the end of volume one unless you are filled with so much irreversible loathing by it that you cannot stand to even see the name of the series. Because, you know, as i have probably said before, the series takes on it's true direction after the end of volume one : O