RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MYTH: Beginning of the End

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Development Status:
Scripts: 100%
Classes: 100%
Weapons: 100%
Armor: 100%
Items: 100%
Skills: 99%
Menus: 95%
Maps: 20%
Story: 90%
Side quests: 10%

NEW!
This game is Now going under major modification! It will have a new name, a new feel and in the end it will show you what it truly is. Now closer to the origional legend of the Ragnarok, the story will guide you through the 9 worlds and in the end to the greatest war of them all. Are you ready to become an Einheirar? if not too bad because this is now...

MYTH: VALHALLA AWAITS!

Right now the game is under development, just because things are at 100% doesn't mean they work, it just means I have all of what I need for it.

The Story thus far:

Centuries ago, when the world was young, Othin (Odin, for those who don't know the original names), sent forth heros to be born into this world. In his lack of foresight he missed one, you. Now being sent into the world as an adult, you must fight your way though countless dungeons and enemies to stop Loki from bringing on the Ragnarok.

Can you save this world?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 07:18:01 PM by Godsigma »

Rep:
Level 83
Your game seems like its going to be Cool.

Do u mind if i put this game on my forum?

@cebelow$ero---

The New--- http://rpgmania.fluxcomputers.net/     
 Please register on this forum we need members!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------
We are still new!
Vist www.acebelowzero.snappages.com and we will host your very own created games!
Thanks.