RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Vampyr SBABS

Rep:
Level 84
All Hail the Motherboard.
Updated. Sorry about that, had no idea about the new site

Rep:
Level 82
The site has expired. .

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Sorry if this counts as necro posting but could somebody please post this script as a .zip attachment please?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Here, I attached it to the first post: Vampyr SBABS 12.1

I don't know if it's the latest version or anything, just went googling.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
How the hell did I not see that >.>

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
haha, I just did it when you asked. It wasn't there before.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Damn... I feel foolish now.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I hope I didn't get a virus from the link because it brought me to a domain site and said I won something...

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Well...
What did you win? Was it an ABS?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 71
Cool but I must be retarded or something because I can't get the ammo to work and when I hit the attack button with an ammo needing gun it gives me an error. Yes I do have the required ammo in the inventory.   
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 05:30:00 PM by DoctorTodd »

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Just another RM Guy
I get an error when I start the game.  I hit new game, a small cutscene starts, then when it ends this appears:

Script 'Vampyr SBABS' line 4571: NoMethodError Occurred
undefined method 'compact' for nil:NilClass

What can I do to fix this ?

I noticed it only does this during a transfer event and when I open my menu.

Nvm.  Incompatibility issues.  Fixed :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 08:37:15 PM by Xearoth93z »

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 66
Haven't been on for ages -.-
Um, this happens for all the abs when I try the demo, um

well the demo ain't work FOR ME cause when I try to play, a error noise appears but no eror screen help plz same with CRISAEGRIMS ABS :P

Rep: +0/-0Level 63
RMRK Junior
Um, this happens for all the abs when I try the demo, um

well the demo ain't work FOR ME cause when I try to play, a error noise appears but no eror screen help plz same with CRISAEGRIMS ABS :P

I got the same error, anyone knows how to fix it?

Rep:
Level 71
Open Game.ini does it say Library=RGSS202E.dll or are some of the numbers different. If this is the case it was made with the Japanese version, Simply change it to Library=RGSS202E.dl instead. 

RMRK Junior
Okay, so I know this has probably been dead for awhile, but I have a question regarding this script.  I got it to work entirely fine, just one thing: how do I change the enemy graphics?  I understand that I have to change the X in the notes of an enemy to change it, but I don't know which sprite is the correct one to use what I'm looking for.  I wanna change it to a soldier like in the beginning charsets in 'People4.'  Any help?

Rep:
Level 82
Put in the Notebox
Character = People4
Index = 7 (Or 8, don't remember how it went)

RMRK Junior
That, uh, well it didn't work.  The Note Box reads:
"Respawn = 300
Weapon Icon = 2
Die SE = Enemy1_Die
Steal List = i1,i4
Steal Rate = 50
Aggressiveness = 10
Character = People4
Index = 8"

The sprite shows up as blank.

Rep:
Level 82
8's probably too much. Did you try 7?
In fact, it might even be Character Index = 7 or 8.
I don't remember the exact naming Vlad used for every version.