RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] Shoushi's Custom Battle Floors

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
OK i made all of these my self I worked really hard on these and i would really like to hear some criticisms Good Bad Awesome Dreadful in those categories and plz if you use give me the credit  they are below the script my best ones keep on scroling down you will see them

i am taking request i can make it almost any color and i can also make names words ETC on it
ok i edited the original script to show the battle floors better so here is the link

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33455.0.html

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:02:36 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They are quite nice. Good work!

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
these are a few more of my customs enjoy
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 03:31:49 AM by shoushi »

Rep:
Level 89
... I got nothing.
Nice, I definitely like the ones on the bottom.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
...whatever
they all look awsome and i love the demonic ones  :blizj:

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

1 thing: my english is very bad because im dislexion and im dutchXD

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
well done your great
Do you think you could make one with a moon and a star in a circle