RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A Very Sinful freezes Mod Problem - [Didn't know where to put this except here]

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I seriously dunno where this would go, but if it's in the wrong section, Mods do sure to move it appropriately.

Well, for those who know or don't, I had been playing 'Sins of a Solar Empire' *I did a request for the Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment (Micro Expansion) in the Trading Section which Anski Responded <3/Still downloading*

Ok, long story made short, for the last 5 Days ago in my bad statement, I had downloaded a Mod called the '7 Deadly Sins' for said game, (Variety over quantity & quality), yes, everything was going fine, running smoothly & such, but after 5 days, the game began to Lag, go slow, and in some moments pause for itself and after 4-8 seconds, back to normal ~

Now, After taking break and returning back, I wanted to try again ~ now whenever I start playing in the maps or anything to load gameplay, it freezes in either 90% loading or right when I start about 2 minutes fast & crash my computer . . . I say, what the hell?! 5 Days ago, it worked like a charm, now it's crashing my computer *Caro Mad*

I have deleted the Mod & 'place said same from the rar' but I still get the same errors above. I'm not good with game programing stuff outside the RPG maker or simple stuff that ain't 3D, so, I thought of asking help ~

Seriously, want to get playing, My Advent/Unity Forces are at the Peak of Cosmos Domination >___< And I am unable to wipe out these empires with the game crashing as I need the mod since playing the game without it gives errors due to the missing files from the mods *Added ships and Extra Planets and such*

Now I see . . . anyone know what should I do or how to fix it?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
reinstall

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
The Game stopped Lagging but ~  ;9 Now I can't even use the Mod *There's no Mod Option any longer*

:mad: What in tar nations is going on? (The installer shouldn't do that in the first place)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Did you reinstall all of Sins of a Solar Empire, or just the mod?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Just Sins of a Solar Empire, and when I check; "What the heck happened to the Mod Folder?!" I just reinstalled again, and still, no Mod Folder or any way to use/put Mods ingame.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I am seriously getting pissed off, I want to play with mods, and I can't because of this:

I can't find solutions easy ~

(It gets tiring to play with the same 3 all day long)