RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
FF7 sfx database (taking requests)

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
I always here people asking for the sound effects from final fantasy 7, i used to be one of those people... until today!
I decided to get up and start getting the sfx by myself and i have spent all day getting these so fingers crossed that people can actually found them useful.

In the archive i have the menu sound effects, most of the magic sound effects (excluding the summons), omnislash and highwind.
The jump sound effect and when ever you bump into ruby. I have an amount of enemy attacks including machine gun etc,
enemy death. (i still havent got around to getting the boss kill sound effect but ill get there soon)

well anyway i probably have left something out in my description.
here is the file link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KMRRNBZ9
I will take requests if someone wants anything in particular but for the moment im going to take a rest because ive been working on this all bloody day

well have fun hope you find what you want.

pokeball NikOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Sorry to bump a month old thread but have you added any more sounds to this database? Also I found an error in the Fire 3 file. You can hear the menu sound while it plays.

EDIT: I'd like to request all of the attacking sounds made by different characters. For example the Tifa punching sound.

Also can you share how you recorded these? I may be able to contribute.

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 03:44:39 PM by Nik »

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
I know this is an old thread, but I just had to say something: THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You don't have any idea of how long I've been looking for these SFX. (Which by the way are splendid!) It was a good thing that you decided to do something about the problem!

You've helped me and a whole bunch of people!   ;D

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Registered to say thanks!

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
Haven't even downloaded yet, but wanted to say awesome, as I've been recording ff7 sounds myself and it might save me time if the quality is what I want. I'll add my stuff to this post as well.

Rep: +0/-0Level 74
RMRK Junior
Thank you very much!!!!

Hope you can upload some more sounds^^

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Why is this thread constantly being necroposted in by new members with only one post?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Zylos, I love your fancy rainbow animated name. Just sayin'

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
First necro of 2011, yeaaaaaaa!!!!

And thanks for this wicked pack OP, you da best!