RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
DMSE (Default Menu System Enhancer) V 1.12

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
DMSE (Default Menu System Enhancer) v 1.12

Questions:
Q: What is DMSE?
A: Well the title says it. Default Menu System Enhancer.

Q: No I mean what exactly is it?
A: A program made by me that lets users easily enhance and change the DMS (Default Menu System).

Q: Is this a CMS Maker?
A: No it is not. Its a program that moddifies the default menu and its really easy to use.

Features:
New Features in green compared to last version
  • Change names of choices Items, Skills, Equip, Status, Save, End Game
  • Use Map as background or Picture as background
  • Use it as a 1 man, 2 man, 3 man, or 4 man cms this also sets the party amount limit for the whole game
  • Animated windows option
  • Faces or character sets option
  • Use icons in the command window option
  • Added Blizzard's Blizz Art Bars
  • Added changable window locations (wont work if animation box is checked)
  • Added save button to save generated text
  • Added clear button to clear the generated script

Upcoming Features:
  • Changing locations of windows
  • Changing options for menu statys example what you want in the menu and what you dont want

Can I help?

If you want to help, you'll need to know some RGSS and some Visual Basic if you would like to help.
Just request here if you want to help make it.

You can also post ideas for it.

Download: DMSE v 1.12

Screenie:
This is a screenie from Beta 1
v 1.12 has many more features and three tabs
Spoiler for:

Credits:
Game_guy ~ for making the program
WcW ~ For his command window from his Enhanced DMS which is used for the icon option
Blizzard ~ For his Blizz Art Bars
Beta Testers for Beta 1 and 2 ~ King Munkey, Sally, Landith, and Kagutsuchi
Landith ~ Helping me with images and being a major beta tester

Some of these members may be on here but I credited them from CP (Chaos Project0

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
*bump*

Anyone like this at all?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This is very nice. I'll never have to see another CMS request ever :P I can just direct them here.

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
Problem with that. Its just a program that mods the defualt menu its not entirely a cms maker but its on its way :D thanks ma if I can call you that

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Yeah that's fine. Most people only want rearrangements to the regular CMS or additional commands anyway.

And yeah, ma is fine.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
this looks great