RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Swap Tileset with new passage setting

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
ROOOCKKKKKKKK  ONNNNNNNNNNN

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This seems pretty nice. Good work, bulletxt! :)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
So I just got around to finally testing this. I can open the game project, but it's impossible for me to run it. I get an error that pops up when I press the playtest button. It says:

Failed to create process.

That's all there is to it. Also, when I first opened the the project file, a pop up occurred and said something like:

With whatever file that's missing, there may be malfunctions.

I ignored it though since nothing crashed and it continued to open the game file.

Rep:
Level 83
The file works perfectly ;) I suggest to download it again. If still same error, please let me know with what archive manager you are extracting the demo.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I redownloaded it and it seems to work fine now. I don't know why it got all screwy. Thanks :)

Rep:
Level 83
As promised, here is the complete 0.2 script!

Finally, you can swap all tilesets! And also, passage settings and swapping tiles are 2 indipendent things. You can swap tilesets without changing passages, or you can change passages without swapping tiles! And of course you can both swap tiles and change passages at the same time!

This script finally fully breaks VX tilesets and passage settings limit and it's very easy to use!

Cheers,
BulletXt

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
Phoenix King
Your download link is broken.

I am but a humble student of life. Come, let me show you what I've learned!

Rep:
Level 83
Use this in the mean time, link will expire in 1 month.   

EDIT READ BELOW

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I just noticed that the names for my switches are missing! I think it had something to do with the time my 3 year old turned the computer off before I could shut the swap program down properly- but be warned, it can happen. Small price to pay for the utility, though.
:tinysmile: