RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Solved]need some help

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
i wanted to ask about how to get Characters i draw and get them on computer and coloring them or make them some how in computer so they will actually look good, i find some videos on how to color them in photoshop and other programs like that but it isn't clear enough, can someone help me plz?  ???
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 09:15:51 PM by ahref »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Wrong section to ask buddy ~

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Are you to the part where you have the drawing scanned and on the computer?

then:
Link
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Wow, thx very helpful but still how i make the skin color on the face smooth more anime like it will be really disappointing if ill do all of that and my coloring will be bad, again thank you for that link i know now how to start at list  ;D

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
use gradients. or do exactly what the links says and use vector images..................