RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Integrated Reserve Party

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
Maybe It has been already answered.. but, do you know why I get this error ?
It happenned to me so often and I was not able to fix it.. help please  :'(

It work just fine but the scrolling wont work  :-\

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'm not sure what is going on there, but it seems like the problem is because whatever custom menu script you are using to make that data window is too big to accomodate the number of commands. I'm not sure that has anything to do with the reserve party script, but that might be because I am not sure what you are trying to show me with that screenshot.

I'm using those scripts
YERD_Scene_Menu_Redux
Reserve Party
Compatibility Patch
YERD_SceneStatusRedux
Compatibility Patch

Before I Inserted Them My Window Scrolled Down To Show The Other Commands But Now It Grows With The Number Of Commands  :-\

That Was My Menu Window, And Since I'm Using Menu Redux The Second Window For Time, Steps And Etc Is Over It..
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 02:18:11 PM by digdarkevil »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, create a new project with all those scripts in it and the error recreated, and upload it for me. I will see if I can figure out what is going wrong.

Rep:
Level 97
Alright, replace the Reserve Party Compatibility Patch that you have now with the following one:

Code: [Select]
#==============================================================================
# ** Window_ReDuxMenuStatus
#++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#  Summary of Changes:
#    aliased method - refresh
#    modified super method - create_contents

class Window_ReDuxMenuStatus
  #~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  # * Create Window Contents
  def create_contents (*args)
    if @calling_from_refresh
      self.contents.clear
    else
      super (*args)
    end
  end
  # * Refresh
  alias adrbr_yanfly_irpsmrcomp_rfrsh_7ou9 refresh
  def refresh (reserve_input = false)
    $game_party.ma_draw_party_space = reserve_input
    $game_party.ma_return_reserve_members = true
    @calling_from_refresh = true
    # Run Original Method with Reserve Members
    adrbr_yanfly_irpsmrcomp_rfrsh_7ou9 ()
    @calling_from_refresh = false
    @calling_from_refresh
    # For all locked actors, draw an icon
    $game_party.ma_locked_actors.each { |actor_id|
      index = $game_actors[actor_id].index
      draw_icon (PARTY_CHANGE_LOCK_ICON_INDEX, self.contents.width - 32, index*96 + 8)
    }
    $game_party.ma_return_reserve_members = false
    $game_party.ma_draw_party_space = false
    @item_max = @scrn_item_max
  end
end

# ** Scene_Menu
#++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
#  Summary of Changes:
#    aliased method - create_command_window

class Scene_Menu
  # * Create Command Window
  alias mairp_yerdsmrcomp_crtcmmndwin_4jn2 create_command_window
  def create_command_window(*args)
    mairp_yerdsmrcomp_crtcmmndwin_4jn2(*args)
    @command_window.height = [@command_window.height,
      YE::REDUX::MENU::MAX_ROWS * 24 + 32].min
    @command_window.index = [@menu_index, @command_window.commands.size - 1].min
  end
end

Great It Works !!
Thank You So Much  :D

Rep:
Level 97
I'm happy to help.

By the way, Awesome Scipt ! :D
This is exactly what I was look for :)