RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RM2k3 No-Row-Patch

Rep:
Level 85
This patch for RM2k3 v1.08 removes the "Row" command in battle and in the status screen in menu, respectively.

ABOUT THE HPA FILE FORMAT:
This patch is published as HPA file. HPA stands for "Hyper Patch Archive" and is my own patch format, which can currently only be read by Hyper Patcher 2. It has some advantages over other patch formats like IPS. Firstly, it can contain more than one patch per file (so that there is always an option to remove the patch), secondly, a HPA file can contain different versions of patches made for different RPG Maker versions. Hyper Patcher 2 automatically finds the right version, which prevents you from destroying your project by applying a patch on the wrong RPG Maker version or the wrong file.

You can get Hyper Patcher 2 here: http://www.multimediaxis.de/showthread.php?t=113429
To apply a HPA patch, drag your project folder onto HYPERP2.EXE or choose it in the folder tree after starting the tool. Then open the tab "Sonstiges 3" and click "Patch anwenden...". You can then choose the patch to apply. "kein Patch für Ihre Makerversion" means that there is no patch for your version of RPG_RT.EXE available.

Download: http://cherrytree.at/downloads/norow.rar (2 KB)

greetings, Cherry
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 06:48:49 PM by Cherry »
Cherry = CherryDT | www.cherrytree.at

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Ah that's definitely much better :3

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Cherry's back! For this, I request the highest of fives *Offers high five*

Rep:
Level 83
Nice patch!
It's not me is it? No, it's not. Then why is there only ONE chili dog when I ordered 2?
-----------------------------------
Current Projects:
Tales of a Hedgehog: Corrupt Light

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
YES FINALLY A SOLUTION TO GET RID OF THE DAMN ROW. Goodbye row! *download*
Hi