RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] LoL:WuT (A legend of zelda fanfic)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I worked really hard on this, and posted it on another forum, so I thought I'd share it with you guys too.
www.zeldaforum.com

Legend of Link: Worlds unite together

CHAPTER ONE - The well of ever dying wishes

Link walked through the woods, the echo of the worlds thrashing against the basis of all life. He was on a quest, not only to find himself, but those he had lost. He had lost them to the world, and the world was an evil dark place. The world was a monster that he knew that he must slay. With his glistening sword in hand he marched forward, onward to his destiny. His sword was not only his weapon but his mind and soul in one, a ripple of reality colliding into a pool of power.

He had only three days to save his wife and daughter, the evil being known as fate had taken them. Before they had been taken, he had many allies, one of which was time, but now time was a devilish enemy, one that wished for his doom.
His mind cascaded from the peaks of his soul onto the deep dark reaches of destiny.

Then suddenly, there stood a women in the clearing. She stood and their eye met. They met like two arrow striking each other in mid air, crashing and sparking with life and fire. Worlds dance in their minds as they looked into each others very soul.

The women spoke "Am I the one that you search this land for?"

Link couldn't grasp the deep paradigm shift that had taken his soul on a ride down a waterfall of doom so he said "Certainly not, kind ma'am! I am here but to find my wife and daughter."

her eyes show every ripple in her soul as she stepped forward "Is that all you have come here for, little one? Your wife?"

Link nodded "I have no idea what it is you imply, mam. I am but a poor hyrulian warrior."

she knew that the truth would only cause a crash in the mirror of the very ever lasting undying soul. She knew that she could not tell him the horrible truth. she knew she couldn't but she knew she had to. she breathed in, breathed in the world and the flow of life around her. Power flew into her and she knew that from the reaches of her mind she could call forth the power to tell him.

"Link, I am your wife and daughter."

END OF CHAPTER ONE, TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR CHAPTER TWO
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:53:05 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 84
You have a nice writting style, and I liked the introduction, but the final is quite confusion. So, Link married his own daughter? Maybe I just need to way chapter 2, hehe.