RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Finished] - Pakaruga

pokeball RefOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hi, I made a game that mixes the gameplay of pacman and ikaruga.
Essentially it plays like a pacman game, but you have to alternate between two polarities in order to eat the balls.

INSTRUCTIONS

-You must be yellow to eat the yellow balls, or else you'll die;

-You must be blue to eat the blue balls, or else you'll die.

-To change colors, press "1"

-The same system works with the enemies. If you're yellow, you can eat yellow enemies but must avoid blue ones, and vice-versa

-To make combos, eat three balls of the same color in a row. Enemies also count.

This is more of a tech demo,

It has 2 regular levels and 3 boss fights:

first level:

eat all the balls to pass the level. Sometimes candy will appear and you become invincible if you eat it.
How big can your combo get? ;)

first boss: NARUTO

Naruto will multiply himself, and while the fake ones can be eaten if you're yellow, you must avoid the real one at all times. The real one will flash after multiplying. To kill him, you must eat the candy that randomly appears and then touch the real naruto. You must do this three times.

second level:

red ghost must be always avoided, unless you're invincible.

second boss:SOLID SNAKE

snake will drop mines that you must avoid. Once you turn invincible, snake will hide in a box and walk randomly, trying to blend in with the other boxes. Just like Naruto, three hits take him down.

last boss: ITACHI UCHIHA

Don't ever look Itachi or either one of the bats in the eyes, otherwise you'll freeze and become an easy prey. Again, three hits is all it takes.

That's it! If I see that people like this stuff, I will consider making a lenghtier, more serious game.

P.S- I haven't made ANY of the charsets or chipsets or whatever that is used in this game.

DOWNLOAD! http://pwp.netcabo.pt/0265639701/pakaruga.zip

18 mbs download, no rpt needed.

Enjoy!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Haven't downloaded it yet, but it looks cool. Make it a flash and upload it on Newsground!
I Love you MGS! :D