RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need Help with Title (RPGMXP)

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I've been working on a game for a few months now with RPG Maker XP. I had the title "Tales of Retribution," but then after reading a topic, I noticed that the world "Tales" isn't good to use for a game title. So now I'm trying to pick a new title for my game.

The game is about a swordsman named Kosuke. He's a farmer in a town that's in the middle of the woods. While he's cleaning his closet, he finds a diary that belonged to his friend Alyn, who went missing several years ago. After finding some clues, and gaining other friends, he searches for her. Little does he know her huge secret. There's also a strange rumor going around of people disappearing and a girl with wings wandering about.

The story does have angels in it, which is why the title page has a girl angel on it. The game also has to do with deceit and retribution. Which of these titles sounds good? And flames, criticism, comments, etc are very welcome for the title and summary of the storyline.

Deceiving You
Discord of Retribution
A Broken Angel
Faltered Perfection

Any others is fine, too. Thanks!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm going to be honest. I think 'Deceiving You' is a pretty interesting title.

Really? Thanks! I was thinking of doing that one, but then I wasn't sure. If no one else comments, then I'll make the game title screen thingy.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I agree with Holk.
It sounds interesting and quick, and does make it sound like there could be an interesting story behind it.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Thank-you for the comments. I think "Deceiving You" is catchy, too. I just need to hurry up and finalize the storyline  :-*

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Deceiving You definitely gets my interest.

So I'm gonna jump on the bandwagon and agree with these two. But ultimately, go for what feels right for you.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Deceiving You is fine with me. It ties in with the storyline and seems catchy :3 Now I just need to finish up the plot x3

Deceiving You. It definitely sounds like there could be a great storyline that revolves around it.