RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Alright, I'm redoing this all over again, especially since beta5 is getting closer to being done and I need to get enemies touched up. So, for the first batch, I decided to work on all of the Fairy Maid type enemies!

Fairy Maid:

Potted Plant: Non-elemental physical Blunt damage. Used more often when alone.
Barrel: Non-elemental physical Blunt damage. Used more often when alone.
Pot Roast: Restores all HP to one ally
Sour Milk: Non-elemental damage + Sap
Rotten Orange: Non-elemental damage + Poison
Squid: Non-elemental damage + Blind
Barley Tea: Restores 150 HP and cures statuses to party

The idea behind the Fairy Maid/Maid here is they're the most basic and common enemy in the Scarlet Devil Mansion, and are generally very bad at doing their jobs (cleaning, cooking, etc. Sakuya basically does everything herself). So this skillset they have here is to take a jab at that to a degree with the bad food (though the Barley Tea and Pot Roast obviously aren't part of that). The Potted Plant and Barrel are just items they throw (Potted Plants are a homage to New Super Marisa Land where some of them carried these around, and they hurt you if they hit you).

Scarlet Maid:

Potted Plant
Crate: Non-elemental Blunt damage + ????. Used more often when alone.
Pot Roast
Sirloin: Fully restores one enemy's HP + Sleep
Tea: Restores HP + Regen
Coffee: Fire damage + Heat Lv1 to one target

Scarlet Maids don't formally show up in any games, but I denote them by the red color (they're generally worse to fight than the normal blue Fairy Maids in fangames). They're better than Fairy Maids, but since they're still just Fairy Maids in the end, they're not TOO super great. Being able to inflict Heat this early in the game might be problematic as there's no way to cure it nor prevent it (for those who don't know, Heat = Take any action with character = 9999 damage instantly. Comes from Final Fantasy IX.).

Elite Maid:

Pot Roast
Curry Rice: Restores one enemy's HP + Heat. Used more often when alone.
Potted Plant
Oil Drum: Non-elemental Blunt damage + Blind. Used more often when alone.
Caviar: ????
Truffle: ????
Foie Gras: ????

Elite Maids, being the best maids there and the last of the Maid-type enemies (for now that I can think of), I wanted them to be the strongest and deadliest. Of course, I'm not sure how to do that with those last 3 items there (yes, I did take Castlevania as reference for the items mostly! I WAS thinking of using Crystal Chronicles food but decided against it). So if anyone has any good ideas for these, that'd help! There is no Oil status in the game, though I could make it reduce elemental resistances with a patch that was released (I still need to ask about that patch to see how it really works though...).

So yeah! This is what I'll be doing! It'll seem very blog-like, but that's how it is I suppose. ^^;

For those who are curious, this is their current skillsets:

Fairy Maid:
   Attack (10)
   Fire (10)
   Blizzard (10)
   Thunder (10)
   Aero (10)
   Water (10)
   Cure (10)

Note: This skillset is identical to the Fairy enemy in the very first dungeon. Highest HP is about 600 at this point for your party, lowest being 300 HP.  Fairy Maids/Maids have 350 HP, and has a 30% chance of dropping Bs (which cost 1,500 yen to buy and restores 100 MP. It's the Ether of the game).

Scarlet Maid:
   Attack (10)
   Fira (10)
   Blizzara (10)
   Thundara (10)
   Aera (10)
   Watera (10)
   Cura (10)

Note: All of the level 2 elemental spells here hit upwards to 150 damage normally, double that for those weak to the attacks. Meaning that Meiling can get killed in one to two hits from Aera, while Cirno can get killed in the same manner from Fira. Highest HP is about 600 at this point for your party, lowest being 300 HP. Scarlet Maids have 550 HP, with a 30% chance to drop Tents (which cost 1000 yen to buy).

Elite Maid:
   Attack (10)
   Firaga (10)
   Blizzaga (10)
   Thundaga (10)
   Quakera (10)
   Breakga (10)
   Aeroga (10)
   Waterga (10)
   Curaga (10)

Note: These spells can easily hit upwards to 600-1200 damage normally. At this point, characters may only have upwards to 1500 HP, if that. Elite Maids have 1,550 HP and has a 10% chance of dropping Oni Wines (100 MP recovery to party)

As you can see, I'm trying to differentiate them from the other regular Fairy enemies that focuses mostly on elemental magic. Plus, why would Fairy Maids have elemental magic anyways, right?

Rep:
Level 85
So slight change to the Fairy Maids skillsets:

*Only Scarlet Maid has access to Pot Roast (full HP heal to one of her allies). I figured it's better to have only ONE of them have a full heal ability instead of all 3.
*Fairy Maid keeps Water and Thunder for her elemental spells. Scarlet Maid keeps Fira and Aera just to be a major threat to the party (since Meiling is weak to Wind and Cirno to Fire. If it proves that those spells are TOO much, I'll just change the spells to something else). Elite Maid keeps Quakera but now gains access to Biora (keep in mind, the Poison element is one of three Advanced elements, and so resistances towards it is rarer. Humans also take double damage from it, with Nitori and Hope taking triple damage. Biora hits for about 800, so keep that in mind!).
*Scarlet Maid's Crate ability now inflicts a 1 turn Stun (which may transfer to all thrown items (Potted Plant, Crate, Barrel, and Oil Drum).

I still do not know what to do with some of the skillsets here. Also, keep in mind that since Fairy Maids are still part of the Fairy subtype group, they gain the Auto-Life ability (after X turns, they'll revive with 50% max HP) so that adds to their complexity and danger value a bit more too.

Rep:
Level 85
Ok, so gonna bring up some of the old stuff that was listed at the start of this topic, since I STILL need to go over them and whatnot. And since that doesn't really tell what does what, well...I'mma go more in-depth with it and see if people can't come up with some fixes (if needed). Starting with Misty Lake once again (keep in mind, HP for this dungeon is roughly 250-300 for both characters that you have here that are forced to go through here). Keep in mind, unlike the above listed Fairy Maid type enemies, these are the ORIGINAL skillsets of the enemies. I have yet to decide what to do to revamp them, if they need it.

*Notes: When it states ally/allies, it is referring to the enemy's side, not the player's side. When referring to enemy, it is referring to the player's side. Assume all enemies have the default Attack command available unless specified.

Fairy
Fought at: Misty Lake (start of game)
Current skills:
**Fire: Inflicts 40 Fire-elemental damage to one.
**Blizzard: Inflicts 35 Ice-elemental damage to one.
**Thunder: Inflicts 40 Lightning-elemental damage to one.
**Aero: Inflicts 60 Wind-elemental damage to one.
**Water:Inflicts 20 Water-elemental damage to one.
**Cure: Restores 150 HP to one ally.
Suggested skillset changes:

As mentioned before, Fairies primarily fight using elemental magic, or well..magic in general. As fairies should. These run-of-the-mill fairies fight using the most basic of elemental spells, which is used to get the player used to magic-based attacks as well as elemental attacks in general (mostly with Marisa, as she takes double damage from Water-elemental attacks but absorbs Lightning-elemental attacks. Reimu is neutral to all of the elements used here). I don't THINK they need changed at all, unless anyone thinks they need to be buffed a bit to be a bit more challenging?? Fairies have 80 HP.

Eagle
Current skills:
**Beak: Inflicts 10 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.

Eagles are...well, they're weak. Originally, Beak dealt 40 damage, but due to Eagles generally showing up in groups of 3 or 5, that generally wound up with players dying super quickly due to the Eagles being relatively quick. I don't know if I should increase the damage output or not (I think I have damage formulas increased for physical-related skills because 2K3 sucks with formulas). Otherwise, Eagles are just meant for dealing with quick enemies in large groups that rely solely on physical attacks. Eagles have 65 HP.

Hornet
Current skills:
**Poison Needle: Inflicts 28 Poison-elemental physical damage and Poison: oo to one party member.
**Poison: Inflicts 14 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: 00 to one party member.

Originally, Hornets weren't too big of a threat outside of inflicting Poison. However, thanks to their attacks being Poison-elemental (Poison Needle wasn't originally), and the Poison-element being relatively strong (200% now for Humans, 300% for those weak to the element), Hornets are now pretty dangerous. Further testing may need to be done with them in order to rebalance them. Hornets have 45 HP.

Water Toad
Current skills:
**Water: Inflicts 20 Water-elemental damage to one party member.
**Blizzard: Inflicts 35 Ice-elemental damage to one party member.

Water Toads are...kinda just there. What the Water Toad does, the Fairies do better. So...I'm not sure why these guys really exist in this area outside of being a source of a particular crafting item. Water Toads have 56 HP.

Note: Originally, the Mini and Toad statuses were going to be in the game, and all Toad enemies were going to have the Toad spell or a way to inflict this, including Suwako. However, since I don't think there's a nice way of doing sprites for that and the like, both statuses were dummied out early on in development.

Alligator
Fought at: Misty Lake (start of game) [Notorious Monster]
Current skills:
**Double Attack

Alligators are the first Notorious Monsters in the game, and boosts the highest physical attack power of all enemies, double that of the second highest attack power. While all they do is attack physically, they hurt a lot and in addition have pretty good physical defenses. They're meant to be the first enemy to force the player to really rely on elemental-type attacks, as Alligators are weak to Lightning-elemental attacks, as well as utilize other skills such as Reimu's Blink-inducing Cautionary Border. Alligators have 145 HP.

Daiyousei
Fought at: Misty Lake (start of game) [Boss]
Current skills:
**Heal: Restores 40 HP to all allies. Used only when below 45% Max HP.
**Keep Heal
**Regenga: Inflicts Regen: 50 turns to all allies.
**Life: Revives one KO'd ally with 25% Max HP.
**Slow: Inflicts Slow: oo to one party member.

As of right now, as mentioned earlier in the thread, Daiyousei is kinda...there. She doesn't do much but do a little physical attack that does no damage. She will be revamped to have a better skillset as a support unit to Cirno, potentially getting abilities such as Cure, Regenga, Slow, and Life. Daiyousei has 550 HP, and is a check to see if the player is smart enough to DPS the support unit first. If left alive when Cirno is defeated, will run away if she has no MP left to revive Cirno.

Cirno
Fought at: Misty Lake (start of game) [Boss]
Current skills:
**Icicle Fall: Inflicts 40 Ice-elemental damage to one party member.
**Icicle Attack: Inflicts 60 Ice-elemental damage and Freeze: 50 turns to one party member.
**Remove Icicle Attack
**Keep Icicle Fall
**Minus K: Inflicts Freeze: 5 turns to the party.
**Diamond Blizzard: Inflicts 150 Ice-elemental damage to the party.

Cirno, as of right now, is only mildly threatening. She's meant as a check to see if the player was smart enough to buy the Barette and/or bring status healing items. She will probably be updated to use more of her skills, such as Minus K and Diamond Blizzard, while losing Icicle Attack. When revamped, if Daiyousei is defeated before Cirno, Cirno will "enrage", giving her Haste status but also reducing her hitrate. Cirno has 550 HP.

On a sidenote, Master Spark has a good chance of OHKOing, or severely crippling, either Cirno or Daiyousei, and will OHKO anything else in the area. Right now though, it's only single-target, and whether or not it'll become AoE at some point is yet to be seen.

So with that out of the way, any thoughts on what to update? Outside of Cirno/Daiyousei who will be getting their much needed revamp that is (unless you guys think giving Daiyousei Regenga is too much??.

Rep:
Level 85
Starting with the second dungeon of the game, Forest of Magic. For this segment of the game, the player will have access to Reimu (~300 HP), Aya (~300 HP), and Cirno (~650 HP). If the player goes back to the Item Shop to upgrade skills, an AoE is available for Aya and Cirno (Aya's deals about 100-150 to all enemies, while Cirno's does about 150-200 to all enemies, making hers much more effective for battles in this dungeon). Forest of Magic is the first dungeon to really hammer on preventing and curing status effects as well as watching out for elemental damage (if the player explores Scarlet Devil Mansion prior to coming here, they can obtain the Black Ring and Scarlet Armlet, both of which increases Shadow resistance by 1 level. This is imperative against the Dark spell as well as Demarcation).

If there are any suggestions on rebalancing enemies and the like, do let me know.

*Notes: When it states ally/allies, it is referring to the enemy's side, not the player's side. When referring to enemy, it is referring to the player's side. Assume all enemies have the default Attack command available unless specified.

Name: Kedama
Fought at: Forest of Magic
Current skills:
**Shock: Inflicts Paralyze: 50 turns and reduces Lightning resistance by 1 level to one party member. 70% accuracy.
**Four Laser: Inflicts 100 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Self-Destruct: Kills user to deal non-elemental unblockable damage to the party. Only used if HP is below 50% Max HP.

One of the common enemies of Touhou. It's a decent threat at this point, being able to inflict Paralyze with no way of resisting it (though it can be cured with Anti-Freeze), and a powerful non-elemental attack at this point in the game. Kedamas will almost always show up in groups of 5, but a combine effort of Opening Winds and Diamond Blizzard is more than enough to defeat them all at once just about. Kedamas have 140 HP, are immune to Magic attacks, and halves Ice-elemental attacks.

Name: Forest Specter
Current skills:
**Dark: Inflicts 150 Shadow magic damage to one party member.
**Gravity: Reduces party's HP by 1/4.
**Bolt Ball: Inflicts 100 Lightning-elemental damage to one party member.

Forest Specters tend to only show up in pairs, but are highly dangerous foes. Without the Scarlet Armlet or Black Ring, characters will dies relatively quickly, and Reimu has no defenses against their Dark spell at all. In addition, Aya is weak to Lightning-elemental attacks AND Magic attacks, making Bolt Ball highly lethal to her. To top it off, Forest Specters can just opt to reduce the entire party's HP by 1/4 with Gravity, and when paired with other enemies such as Ameboids, they're highly dangerous. Forest Specters have 110 HP and are weak to Fire-elemental and Holy-elemental attacks.

Name: Ameboid
Current skills:
**Pollen: Inflicts 20 non-elemental magic damage and Sleep: 50 turns to the party. 60% accuracy.
**Poison Mist: Inflicts 45 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Slumber: Inflicts Sleep: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.

Ameboids are one of the prime dangers in this area. While they aren't exceptionally strong on their own, they can inflict Sleep on a mass scale, and if all party members are hit by Sleep, it can spell game over easily. In addition, due to Reimu being semi-weak to Poison, Poison Mist will hit upwards to 90-100 damage to her. Ameboids have 135 HP and are weak to Fire-elemental and Slash-type attacks. They are exceptionally weak to the Freeze status.

Name: Heal Rabbit
Current skills:
**Heal: Restores 40 HP to the party.
**Cura: Restores 500 HP to one ally.
**Refresh: Restores all HP/MP/status to one ally.

Heal Rabbits don't actually attack the player, but will constantly heal their allies, making them troublesome to deal with. However, they cannot heal themselves as they are immune to the healing element, making them simple to defeat. Heal Rabbits have 300 HP and are immune to Magic attacks.

Name: Parasite
Fought at: Forest of Magic - Hard Path [Notorious Monster]
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Gravity: Reduces party's HP by 1/4.
**Gravira: Reduces party's HP by 1/2.
**Fog: Dummied out. Used to inflict Amnesia, which locked physical-based abilities.

Parasites are highly dangerous, as they generally prefer using Gravity-elemental abilities to reduce the party's HP for other Parasites to use their relatively powerful Double Attack to finish them off. Of note, Parasites do NOT have a normal Attack. They also appear generally in groups of 3 or 5, making them even MORE dangerous. AoE attacks are generally advised for these foes. Parasites have 800 HP and are weak to Water-elemental attacks.

Name: Toxic Plant
Fought at: Forest of Magic - Hard Path
Current skills:
**Poison: Inflicts 14 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Poisonga: Inflicts 20 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Bio: Inflicts 200 Poison-elemental damage and Poison: oo to one party member.

Toxic Plants are highly dangerous due to their ability to use Bio, which WILL OHKO Reimu if it hits her, can OHKO Aya, and can severely cripple Cirno. They generally travel in pairs, doubling their danger factor. Toxic Plants have 165 HP and are weak to Fire-elemental attacks while absorbing Earth-elemental attacks.

Name: Rumia
Fought at: Forest of Magic - Easy Path (three times), Forest of Magic - Hard Path (once) *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Moonlight Ray: Restores 300 HP to one ally.
**Demarcation: Inflicts 70 Shadow-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Dark: Inflicts 150 Shadow-elemental magic damage to one party member.

Rumia is only terrifying if she hits Reimu with a Shadow-elemental spell; otherwise, she's not too difficult to fight. The first time fought in the Easy route, she's alone and thus super easy. The second time fought on the Easy Path involves her coming with a pair of Heal Rabbits and a pair of Kedamas, and is still a relatively easy battle. The final battle on either path involves fighting her with Mystia, which can result in some problems if the player isn't ready to DPS Rumia down first to reduce it down to Mystia (whom is the true threat of the battle for now). Rumia has 666 HP, is weak to Holy-elemental attacks, and is immune to Earth-elemental attacks due to Float status.

Name: Mystia Lorelei
Fought at: Forest of Magic - Easy Path (once), Forest of Magic - Hard Path (twice) *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Hooting in the Night: Inflicts 50 non-elemental damage and Silence: oo to the party. 70% accuracy.
**Poisonous Moth: Inflicts 70 Poison-elemental damage and Poison: oo to the party. 70% accuracy.
**Sphingid's Wingbeats: Inflicts 50 non-elemental damage and Sleep: 50 turns to the party. 70% accuracy.
**Night Sparrow Song: Inflicts 50 non-elemental damage and Blind: oo to the party. 70% accuracy.
**Ill-Starred Dive: Inflicts 70 non-elemental physical damage and Blind: oo to one party member. Only used when left alone in the battle.

Mystia is dangerous due to her mass status-inflicting skills that also damage the party. In addition, her Poisonous Moth will deal double damage to Reimu, making it potentially lethal to her. Cirno's Great Fairy skill should be used liberally to keep the party's HP up, while Reimu deals with damaging Mystia and Aya uses her physical non-elemental skills to attack, or have Aya heal while Cirno uses Diamond Blizzard for damage. Mystia has 1000 HP, absorbs Wind, is immune to Earth, and is weak to Slash-type and Lightning-elemental attacks.

During the last fight on either path, the player will fight both Rumia and Mystia, which is identical on both routes. If the player goes on the Easy path and fights Rumia the first two times, then the Hard path and fights Mystia the first time, or vice-versa, the player can reap the rewards from all battles.

Rep:
Level 85
This is to keep tabs on each area's data and potentially revamp enemies/bosses from each area. Next up is dungeon #3, Scarlet Devil Mansion which takes place after visiting Marisa's house in the Forest of Magic and getting demolished by Marisa there (no revamp is needed for her boss fight so that's why she's not listed anywhere). For this segment of the game, you have Reimu and Cirno who should be around the same levels, if not one level higher than before, and Aya will be replaced by Meiling after the first boss fight. Meiling starts with 626 HP and has the highest base physical attack of the three characters, but is the slowest naturally and has the lowest MP and Magic. After defeating Patchouli, she will also join the party, having 293 HP, very high magic, but very low HP and Defense while being super weak to physical and Poison-elemental attacks. However, she naturally halves all elemental and magic damage, as well as Absorb-type attacks.

Name: Maid
Fought at: Scarlet Devil Mansion
Current skills:
**Fire: Inflicts 40 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Blizzard: Inflicts 35 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Thunder: Inflicts 40 Lightning-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Aero: Inflicts 60 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Water: Inflicts 20 Water-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Potted Plant: Non-elemental physical Blunt damage (new ability)
**Barrel: Non-elemental physical Blunt damage (new ability)
**Sour Milk: Non-elemental damage + Sap: 50 turns to one party member (new ability)
**Rotten Orange: Non-elemental damage + Poison: oo to one party member (new ability)
**Squid: Non-elemental damage + Blind: oo to one party member (new ability)
**Barley Tea: Restores 150 HP and cures statuses to party (new ability)
**Water
**Thunder

As of right now, the Maid is just another copy of the Fairy, but with a bit higher stats. With the revamped skillset, the only things carrying over are Water and Thunder, while everything else is brand new to both them and the game itself. Some abilities may get axed out so that they don't have TOO many abilities, but which ones stay and which will go, I do not know. Potted Plant definitely will as it's a shared ability across all three maids, and may just summon a Potted Plant enemy that does nothing, so as to force them to waste a turn on nothing. I don't know, I need more suggestions on what to do with them. Elemental magic they get in their revamped skillsets. Maids have 350 HP.

After completing the "dungeon", Maids will only be encounterable in the Library and Basement.

Name: Scarlet Maid
Fought at: Scarlet Devil Mansion
Current skills:
**Fira: Inflicts 180 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Blizzara: Inflicts 180 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Thundara: Inflicts 180 Lightning-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Aera: Inflicts 180 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Watera: Inflicts 220 Water-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Potted Plant: Non-elemental physical Blunt damage (new ability)
**Crate: Non-elemental physical Blunt damage + Stun: 1 turn to one party member (new ability)
**Pot Roast: Restores all HP to one ally (new ability)
**Sirloin: Restores all HP and inflicts Sleep: 50 turns to one party member (new ability)
**Tea: Restores HP and grants Regen: 50 turns to one ally (new ability)
**Coffee: Inflicts Fire-elemental damage and Heat: 5 turns to one party member (new ability)
**Fira
**Aera

Originally, Scarlet Maids were just a straight upgrade of the Maid, wielding all the level 2 versions of the Maids spells. The revised skillset is an attempt to differentiate them from their lower brethren while still making them better. Whereas Maids are incompetent and throw bad food at the player, Scarlet Maids are a bit smarter and will use abilities properly. Scarlet Maids still carry the Fira and Aera spells for their elemental artillery, making them especially dangerous (Meiling is weak to Wind and Cirno to Fire, and two hits of their weakness at full HP can kill them. In addition, two hits of any of these on Reimu will kill her outright too). Unlike Maids who like to come in groups of 1-4, Scarlet Maids at the most come in pairs, and sometimes one will accompany two Maids. With the revised skillset, I tried to put emphasis on them inflicting some of the better statuses (Regen on their own allies, Sleep and Heat on the player), although Heat MIGHT be a bit overkill (for those who don't know, Heat is a status borrowed from Final Fantasy IX, where taking any action while under Heat will instantly kill the victim). Reason for Heat being problematic is there's no cures for it this early on I think (I don't think Anti-Freeze cures it??) and there's no way to prevent it either. I don't know, as with the Maid some abilities will probably be dropped outright and they need further looking into. Scarlet Maids have 550 HP and 1 level of resistances higher to statuses than the Maid (C instead of B).

After completing the "dungeon", Scarlet Maids will only be encounterable in the Library and Basement.

Name: Magic Book
Fought at: Scarlet Devil Mansion - Library
Current skills:
**Fire: Inflicts 40 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Blizzard: Inflicts 35 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Thunder: Inflicts 40 Lightning-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Aero: Inflicts 60 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Aera: Inflicts 180 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Water: Inflicts 20 Water-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Poison: Inflicts 14 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Poisonga: Inflicts 20 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Bio: Inflicts 200 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to one party member.
**Heal: Restores 40 HP to all allies.
**Refresh: Restores all HP/MP/Statuses to one ally.
**Dark: Inflicts 150 Shadow-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Drain: Inflicts 150 non-elemental magic damage and restores user's HP equal to damage dealt.
**Stun: Inflicts Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.

Magic Books, as you can clearly see, are the masters of magic at this point in the game. They take all spells seen up to this point, including those from the current version of the Scarlet Maid as well as a couple new spells, and uses them liberally against the player party with an equal chance of ANY of the spells being used. With the revamp of the Maid and Scarlet Maid, these will be one of the only major sources of magic elemental damage in the area outside of one other particular notorious enemy. However, they aren't very durable and can easily be destroyed, and generally appear in groups of 2 with a Maid. Magic Books have 240 HP, are immune to Blunt-type and Magic attacks, and weak to Fire-elemental and Pierce attacks. In addition, Magic Books have high resistance towards Drain-type and Ghost-type attacks, and high resistances to many statuses.

Name: Patchbot
Fought at: Scarlet Devil Mansion - Library
Current skills:
**Agni Shine: Inflicts 70 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Spout: Inflicts 70 Water-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Autumn Edge: Inflicts 100 Earth-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Spring Wind: Inflicts 120 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Photosynthesis: Grants MP Regen to one ally.
**No Action: Does nothing.
**Self-Destruct: Kills user to inflict non-elemental unblockable damage to the party. Only used if HP is below 25% Max HP.

Patchbots are probably one of the most notorious early game enemies in Touhou Fantasy, boasting extremely high defenses and having pretty strong attacks. Of note, Patchbots CANNOT attack physically as they do not have any physical attack command set, so inflicting Berserk may force them to do nothing. In addition, No Action is the highest prioritized skill in their skillset, meaning it may be possible to get through the fight without them acting too much. They generally appear with other enemies, but will never appear in groups of two (IIRC). Patchbots have 380 HP, are immune to magic attacks, have extremely high resistances towards Physical attacks, halves all elemental damage except Lightning, and is weak to Pierce-type and Lightning-elemental attacks.

Name: Hong Meiling
Fought at: Scarlet Devil Mansion - Entrance *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Yellow Tremor Step: Inflicts 180 Earth-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Selaginella 9: Inflicts 300 flat Earth-elemental damage to the party. Used only when the party's level average is 8 or greater.
**Gorgeous Sweet Flower: Inflicts 150 flat Earth-elemental damage to the party. Used only when the party's level average is less than 8.
**Flying Flower Kick: Inflicts 20 non-elemental physical damage to the party (increases by 250% due to damage formula)
**Rainbow Wind Chime: Restores 300 HP to all allies. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.

Meiling seems scary due to her high damage potential, but Aya makes this fight a breeze as she negates all Earth-elemental damage done to her. In fact, Aya can nearly solo the fight if given Gale Fan Lv2 which does upwards to 700-800 damage on its own as well as Wind Sickle Veiling for Blink. Selaginella 9 is the most dangerous ability here, as it will deal 300 damage outright if not defending, meaning Reimu can easily die and Cirno can lose nearly half her health in one go. Meiling is meant to be physical based as she's...well...a physically inclined character in canon, so that's the reason for her high physical power and lack of magic. I don't know if her skillset or anything needs changed on her or not. Meiling has 2500 HP, is weak to Fire, Magic, and Wind, absorbs Earth, nullifies Lightning, and greatly resists physical attacks.

After defeating Meiling, she will replace Aya as the third party member.

Name: Patchouli Knowledge
Fought at: Scarlet Devil Mansion - Library *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Agni Shine: Inflicts 120 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Spout: Inflicts 120 Water-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Dew Spear "Crystals": Inflicts 200 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Autumn Edge: Inflicts 100 Earth-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Spring Wind: Inflicts 120 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Silent Selene: Inflicts 200 Shadow-elemental damage to the party. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Royal Flare: Inflicts 200 Holy-elemental damage to the party. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Satellite Sunflower: Inflicts Sap: oo and MP Sap: oo to the party. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Philosopher's Stone: Reduces the party's elemental resistances by 1 level. Only used when HP is below 25% Max HP.

Patchouli is a really nasty boss, being able to really wreck havoc if she hits the correct target with an element they're weak to. Reimu and Meiling are in major danger throughout this entire fight, due to Silent Selene being a instant kill to an unguarding Reimu and magic in general being bad for Meiling. Cirno's main goal should be to constantly heal every turn if given a chance, with Reimu backing her up, while leaving the damage-dealing to Meiling. In the revamped version, Patchouli may be set up to follow a specific AI pattern. While above 50% Max HP, loop spells in order of: Agni Shine > Spout > Dew Spear > Autumn Edge > Spring Wind. When 50% HP or less, loop spells in order of: Agni Shine > Silent Selene > Spout > Royal Flare > Dew Spear > Satellite Sunflower > Autumn Edge > Spring Wind. When under 25%, add Philosopher's Stone to end of list.

Patchouli has 2500 HP, is immune to Magic attacks, and halves all elemental attacks. Patchouli will never use the Attack command as she does not have it, and is immune to all but Sleep, which the player does not have access to at this point in the game.

After defeating her, Patchouli will join the party.

Name: Sakuya Izayoi
Fought at: Scarlet Devil Mansion - Basement *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Magic Star Sword: Inflicts 60 non-elemental physical damage to the party.
**Bounce No-Bounce: Inflicts 150 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Crossup Magic: Inflicts 75 non-elemental physical damage and Confuse: 10 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy. Ignores Defense.
**Soul Scripture: Inflicts 300 non-elemental physical damage and Instant Death to one party member. 70% accuracy. Ignores Defense. Used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Private Square: Inflicts Slow: 15 turns to the party. Used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Special Stopwatch: Inflicts Stop: 20 turns to one party member. Used when HP is below 50% Max HP.

Sakuya is the final boss for Scarlet Devil Mansion, and is highly dangerous especially to Patchouli who will often die to her. If possible, Meiling should use Provoke to draw attention away from everyone else and focus on using either physical attacks or Sentinel while Cirno keeps the party healed. Reimu and Patchouli should do whatever they feel like doing. If Sakuya uses Magic Star Sword, Patchouli will probably die regardless if Meiling is using Provoke so just revive her and continue onwards. At lower HP, the player will need to watch out for Slow and Stop, and as such should have a stock of Chrono Breakers on hand to cure the statuses. Sakuya may gain a revamp as well, where at 20-25% HP, uses Sakuya's World (naturally her ultimate ability) for 2 free turns, and will ONLY use this once during the battle.

Rep:
Level 85
Barrel and Crate have been removed from the Maid and Scarlet Maid, respectfully. I feel that they have enough abilities as it is, and they don't need any other random stuff like those. Potted Plant stays, and will PROBABLY just summon a Potted Plant enemy that does absolutely nothing, but might be a good source of getting some items such as Apples and Oranges, depending on the items that I have to put in. I'm starting to feel I should give Barley Tea to the Scarlet Maid, and move Pot Roast to Maid instead?? What do you guys think about that?

Rumia has been updated and works perfectly fine, and while is mostly the same as before, has a new gimmick that makes her quite dangerous now when paired with other enemies. In addition, two new enemies only show up in the 2nd Rumia fight, known as Shadow Kedama and Shadow Heal Rabbit. They are virtually the same as their regular versions, but have greater HP. The Shadow Kedama also replaces Shock with Dark Shock, which instead of reducing Lightning resistance, will reduce Shadow resistance, while still inflicting Paralysis: 50 turns.

I am thinking of making it so Fairy-type enemies will call for reinforcements if alone. It just...feels like something they'd do for sure. Thoughts?

Rep:
Level 85
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVP4wqF6N5M

For those who wish to see how the new Rumia fight is, here you go! I could do one for the Cirno/Daiyousei fight but eh. No need to. This is part of the grand revamp of enemies/bosses for beta5. A lot of enemies honestly don't need changed too terribly much, it's mostly the bosses. Also of note, this is on the EASY path too!

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
So much things done, or at least a lot more info. Yes I still watch this. I might not play it really that much anymore, but I still can't wait for it to be finished.

Rep:
Level 85
Update news:

Bs are now back to 500 yen due to how important they are for survival. At 1,500, it makes the game way more difficult than I'd like for it to be. Chaos and Death now have new portraits as well.

For Misty Lake, the areas where you must walk across the water to progress has been highlighted a bit more. One specific area on the Hard Path will NOT be highlighted however, which leads to a Magic Crystal.

Rumia has gone from 2000 HP to 1500 HP, as the 500 HP difference was more than enough to BARELY make the fight doable at any point.

Patchouli's AI has been revamped as per the suggestion, so now she follows a strict pattern at specific %, and it's now actually easier to tell when she'll be at a specific % of her health. This should help make her a bit more manageable to fight. In addition, several maids were removed from the 2nd Floor Lobby and in the Living Room to make things more manageable.

This is to keep tabs on each area's data and potentially revamp enemies/bosses from each area. Next up is dungeon #4 and #5, as the enemies are largely the same between the two dungeons. At this point, the party consists of Reimu (300 HP), Meiling (600 HP), Cirno (600 HP)/Reisen (replaces Cirno after Bamboo Forest, about 350 HP), and Patchouli (250 HP).

Name: Tewi?
Fought at: Bamboo Forest/Eientei
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Rabbit Ball: Inflicts 60 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Two Rabbit Chase: Inflicts 30 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.

Tewi?s are identical to the regular Tewi fight, but weaker. However, they can still sting a bit and really destroy Patchouli if they attack her, so caution must be advised. Tewi?s have 300 HP.

Name: Shanghai
Fought at: Bamboo Forest
Current skills:
**Rainbow Bullets: Inflicts 50 non-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Shanghai Beam: Inflicts 100 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Self-Destruct: Kills user to inflict non-elemental unblockable damage to the party. Used only when HP is below 50% Max HP.

Shanghais are similar to Tewi?s, but more sturdier against physicals and hits using magic-based attacks, of which is highly dangerous to Meiling but less so to Patchouli. However, what makes them truly dangerous is their ability to Self-Destruct, which can leave the party stranded with low life against other foes. Shanghais have 250 HP, resists physical attacks except Pierce, are immune to Magic attacks, halves all elemental damage, and are weak to Pierce attacks.

Name: Bamboo
Current skills:
**Entangle: Inflicts 32 Earth-elemental physical damage and Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member. 70% accuracy.
**Charm Perfume: Dummied. Used to inflict Charm.
**Hot Springs: Restores 200 HP to one party member.

Bamboos are odd enemies, and will mostly ever appear in groups of 5 or in sets of two with a Ying-Yang Orb. They're meant to be a minor nuisance and are super easy to kill, so they're hardly notable. Bamboos have 180 HP, are immune to physical attacks, absorbs Earth-elemental attacks, and weak to Fire-elemental, Magic, and Pierce attacks.

Name: Ying-Yang Orb
Current skills:
**Charge Up
**Fantasy Orb: Inflicts 200 Holy-elemental damage to one party member.
**Enigmatic Pearl: Inflicts 160 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Hakurei Amulet: Restores 340 HP to one ally.
**Spiritual Orbs: Inflicts 200 Holy-elemental damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP.

Ying-Yang Orbs are one of the most dangerous enemies in Bamboo Forest due to their powerful attacks and ability to restore almost all damage done to them. On top of that, they're incredibly sturdy and take a lot to kill. Ying-Yang Orbs have 380 HP, are immune to Blunt, Slash, and physical attacks, absorbs Holy and Shadow, and are weak to Pierce attacks. Berserk can be used against them to prevent them from using their abilities, though be wary as this will put them at 200 Attack power. Of note, Ying-Yang Orbs do not possess the regular Attack command.

Name: Senior Kedama
Fought at: Bamboo Forest *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Charge Up
**Self-Destruct: Only used at 50% or less Max HP.
**Magma Stream: Inflicts 200 Fire-elemental damage to one party member.
**Cold Dust: Inflicts Freeze: 50 turns and reduces Speed by 5. 80% accuracy.
**Shock: Inflicts Paralyze: 50 turns and reduces Lightning-elemental resistance by 1 level. 70% accuracy.
**Four Laser: Inflicts 200 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.

Senior Kedamas are extremely bulky and are on the level of bosses at this point, boasting 2,000 HP on their own with high defenses. Barettes are advised for this area due to the Cold Dust ability, and it's highly advised to focus down one Senior Kedama if they appear in groups of 2 to avoid having both Self-Destruct. Senior Kedamas have 2,000 HP.

Name: Trap Door
Fought at: Eientei
Current skills:
**Dark: Inflicts 150 Shadow-elemental damage to one party member.
**Darkra: Inflicts 400 Shadow-elemental damage to one party member.
**Death: Inflicts Instant Death to one party member. 70% accuracy.
**Bio: Inflicts 100 Poison-elemental damage and Poison: oo to one party member.
**Quake: Inflicts 300 Earth-elemental damage to the party.
**Drain: Inflicts 150 non-elemental magic damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP.

Let's not mince words here: Trap Doors are brutal. They only appear in the starting area of Eientei, but they govern all but the one door you need to go to. However, sometimes behind them lies prizes that are worth getting, so fighting them may not be a bad idea. In fact, you can win a 1-Up every time just about when fighting them, and with Reimu's upgraded Fantasy Orb, along with Meiling infused with Patchouli's Holy Weapon Bless, it should fall super quickly. Just be ready to heal up from anything it throws at you. Quake is the most devastating attack it has, as there's no real ways of reducing Earth-elemental damage yet. Dark and Darkra can be taken care of by Patchouli and Meiling via Scarlet Armlet and Black Ring, while Reimu is SOL as usual. Trap Doors have 1,500 HP, are weak to Holy-elemental attacks, and absorbs Shadow-elemental attacks. Berserk can be used against them, though this will set their Attack to 400 temporarily, making them highly dangerous!

Name: Wriggle Nightbug
Fought at: Bamboo Forest - Entrance *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Meteor on Earth: Inflicts 300 Earth-elemental damage to one party member.
**Firefly Phenomenon: Inflicts 150 Earth-elemental damage to the party.
**Night Bug Storm: Inflicts 20 MP Earth-elemental damage to the party.
**Endless Night Hermit: Inflicts 550 Earth-elemental damage and Instant Death to one party member.

Wriggle isn't too scary, and is really just a mini-boss. As long as healing is kept up and the player keeps attacking, Wriggle should go down super quickly. Wriggle has 800 HP, absorbs Earth-elemental attacks, and is weak to Fire-elemental and Wind-elemental attacks.

Name: Reisen Udongein Inaba (1st)
Fought at: Bamboo Forest *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Illusionary Blast: Inflicts 250 Shadow-elemental damage to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Mind Explosion: Inflicts 200 Shadow-elemental damage and Confusion: oo turns on the party. 80% accuracy.
**Life Elixir: Increases user's Attack and Defense by +10.
**Ultrared Field: Inflicts Berserk: 30 turns to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Poison Smoke Curtain: Inflicts 125 Poison-elemental damage and Sap: 10 turns to the party. 80% accuracy.

In this fight, Reisen is flanked by 4 Tewi?s, making her a bit more troublesome to deal with. However, AoE attacks will help out tremendously in reducing the numbers quickly, and then it's just a matter of dealing with statuses and Shadow-elemental attacks. Reisen has 1,000 HP, absorbs Shadow-elemental attacks, and is weak to Holy-elemental attacks. Reisen is not fully immune to Freeze, Berserk, Confusion, Blind, or Paralysis, so the player can use these statuses against her.

Name: Reisen Udongein Inaba (2nd)
Fought at: Bamboo Forest *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Same as before
**Lunatic Red Eyes: Reduces the party's Attack, Defense, and Magic by 50. 70% accuracy. Only used when HP is below 25% Max HP.

Reisen fights pretty much identical to her previous encounter, but now has Tewi as her partner proper. Still, fight her as previously. Reisen has 2,000 HP, but no longer absorbs Shadow or is weak to Holy.

Name: Tewi Inaba
Fought at: Bamboo Forest, Eientei - Entrance, Eientei - Outside Eirin's Room *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Rabbit Ball: Inflicts 60 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Two Rabbit Chase: Inflicts 30 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.

Tewi is merely just a slightly stronger Tewi? enemy, so deal with her as with any other Tewi?s. She helps Reisen in the first fight, then is flanked by 3 Tewi?s in the 2nd, and lastly is fought alone in the last fight. Tewi has 550 HP, and can be inflicted with a variety of statuses.

Name: EX Tewi
Fought at: Eientei - Eirin's Lab *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Rabbit Ball: Inflicts 250 non-elemental physical damage and Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member.
**Two Rabbit Chase: Inflicts 200 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Great Fortune Crest: Reduces the party's Physical resistances by 1 level and reduces all stats by 10. Only used when HP falls below 50% Max HP.
**Elemental Rabbit: Increases all elemental resistances by 1 level. Only used when HP falls below 50% Max HP.

EX Tewi is leagues more powerful than Tewi, and can easily kill anyone in a good hit. To make matters worse, continuous usage of Great Fortune Crest can make the party so slow that EX Tewi will just run them over. Healing is not a priority in this battle however as the party is fully healed after battle. EX Tewi has 2,000 HP.

Name: Eirin Yagokoro
Fought at: Eientei - Eirin's Lab *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Earth in a Pot: Inflicts 150 non-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Awakened God: Increases all elemental resistances by 1 level.
**Sky-Born Genealogy: Reduces the party's Defense by 50. 80% accuracy.
**Game of Life: Inflicts Instant Death to one party member.
**Apollo 13: Inflicts 300 non-elemental magic damage to the party. Only used when HP falls below 75% Max HP.
**Hourai Elixir: Increases all stats by +50. Only used once when HP falls between 30-35% Max HP. If reduced below 30% before using the move, will never use the move.
**Galaxy in a Pot: Inflicts 4,200 non-elemental magic damage to one party member. Only used when HP falls below 25% Max HP, and is the only attack used thereafter.

Eirin is one of the hardest fights originally in Touhou Fantasy, mostly due to her being able to spam Hourai Elixir which is now limited to one use. Eirin is still extremely powerful, and a party that does not come prepared with lots of 1-Ups and healing will find themselves at a severe disadvantage. Reisen is best stuck on healing duty as she cannot do anything to Eirin, while the rest of the party focuses on attacking her. Bumrushing is the best option as to push her past the Hourai Elixir phase, as not having her increase her speed by 50 will help tremendously. Eirin has 4,000 HP and is immune to Shadow-elemental damage. Statuses do not affect her in this fight.

Name: Kaguya Houraisan
Fought at: Eientei *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Paschal Moon: Inflicts 2,900 Shadow-elemental damage and absorbs damage as HP.
**Dragon Bullet: Inflicts 2,200 Holy-elemental damage to the party.
**Buddhist Diamond: Inflicts 3,600 Holy-elemental damage, as well as Blind: oo and Silence: oo, to one party member.
**Salamander Shield: Inflicts 2,000 Fire-elemental damage to the party.
**Tree-Ocean of Hourai: Inflicts 5,000 HP and MP damage to one party member.

As you can tell by her skillset, you're not supposed to be able to win this fight. However, she will chase you down throughout escaping Eientei, and if she catches the player, they will have to fight against her. She can't be run away from though, and odds are the player wouldn't have any luck in doing so. Also of note, Kaguya does not possess the Attack command.

Name: Remilia Scarlet
Fought at: Scarlet Devil Mansion - Roof *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Chain Gang: Drains 50 MP from one party member. (Shadow-elemental magic damage)
**Servant Flier: Inflicts 100 Shadow-elemental magic damage to one party member and absorbs the damage as HP.
**Ceiling Fear: Inflicts 320 Shadow-elemental physical damage and reduces Defense to 0 to one party member.
**Demon Lord Walk: Inflicts 250 Shadow-elemental physical damage to one party member and removes Blink.
**Critical Heart Break: Inflicts 450 Shadow-elemental magic damage to one party member. Ignores Defense. Only used when HP falls below 75% Max HP.
**Red the Nightless Castle: Inflicts 600 Shadow-elemental magic damage to one party member, absorbs damage as HP, and inflicts Poison: oo, Blind: oo, and Sleep: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy. Only used when HP falls below 50% Max HP.
**"Red Magic": Inflicts 400 non-elemental damage, reduces the party's elemental resistances, and removes all buffs from the party. 80% accuracy. Only used when HP falls below 25% Max HP.

While not part of Eientei, she's the final boss fought for beta1. She's a physical powerhouse, being able to tear through even Meiling's HP in a hurry. However, Provoke/Sentinel will be the key to winning this fight, so keeping Meiling alive is crucial in dealing with Remilia. Giving Reisen Holy Weapon Bless may help with fighting Remilia, while Reimu can do whatever. The player may also opt to have Meiling with Holy Weapon Bless to also fight if they so desire. At 25% and less HP, the fight is on a timer before "Red Magic" appears, as if it does, it's almost a guarantee'd Game Over. Remilia has 5,000 HP, absorbs Shadow-elemental damage, halves all other elemental damage, and is weak to Holy-elemental damage. Statuses do not work against Remilia.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 09:10:40 AM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
Update:

*Item Sacrifice Room in Eientei changed to different puzzle for Souryu Key.
*Poison Smoke Curtain loses Boss Sap status, as I felt it was too cheap.
*The Maid's finalized skillset includes Potted Plant, Water, Aero, Sour Milk, Barley Tea. The Scarlet Maid's finalized skillset includes: Potted Plant, Fira, Sirloin, Coffee, Pot Roast. Feel free to discuss this as you see fit.
*Should Heat be made into a Demi-type status (character loses half HP every time they take an action while under Heat) instead of an Instant Death-type status (take any action while under Heat results in instant death)?
*Currently, there is a bug with Provoke that causes the game to crash when an enemy uses a skill that targets just them (Self) while under Provoke. Current bosses that this will occur to right now from memory are: EX Tewi, Eirin Yagokoro, Tenshi Hinanawi (in some fights). If the game crashes and gives an "Event references an enemy that does not exist" type error, please avoid using Provoke during that fight. I apologize for the inconvenience and hopefully that will be fixed by the creator of that plugin or someone that can do so.

Rep:
Level 85
New additions:

*When a target is immune to an attack, it will now show IMMUNE instead of 0 damage.
*When using Row in battle, will no longer use up that character's turn and will allow them to act again immediately.
*Battle windows have been extended to 4 instead of 3, thanks to finding an old patch for that.
*Physical damage has been fixed (those in the front row take 125% damage from physicals, those in the back row take 75% damage from physicals). Additionally, damage with Two Weapons has been fixed (hopefully).
*Crit% may have been changed, and thus may require further looking into to fix. So if you don't get very many crits, this is why.
*Battle windows will close after using any LinkToEvent skill (such as Pray, Chakra, Steal, etc.) instead of staying open and the cursor will no longer stay on the last character it was on.
*After battles, if the player were to be in a menu and the battle ends, the menu would stay open while the victory screen continued on. This is no longer the case as all windows bar the victory stuff will close now, including the HP/MP/Portraits at the bottom.
*Provoke has been fixed and now is bug-free.
*Furthermore, if a Skill does not affect any stats (HP/MP/Str/Def/Int/Agi), Conditions or Attribute resistances, the word "Miss!" will not be displayed.
*Hope gains a new overworld passive: Light's Blessing, which revives all KO'd characters with 1 HP after battles.

Ideas:

*Possible replacement abilities for Sanae's Daytime Guest Stars, Gray Tahumaturgy, and Overly Bright Stars. Instead of Stat Boosts, which are pretty much useless outside of Speed, perhaps make these give boost to EXP, Yen, and Item Drop Rates? For EXP, it would cap at +25% (so 125% EXP), for yen +50% (150% max), and for Item Drop Rates x1.5 initial value (so an item with a drop rate of 20% would be 30% then). Or should it be +125% EXP, +200% Yen, and +200% Item Drop Rate???
*Various characters are still missing overworld abilities. These include: Reimu, Aya, Momiji, Youmu, Rinnosuke, Alice, Nue, Meiling, Advent Cirno, Byakuren, Keine, Utsuho, and Koishi.

Rep:
Level 85
Updates:

*Reflect properly works now, and primarily against magic-based attacks, but isn't exclusive to just those. For instance, all of Utsuho's Flares can be reflected, as well as most of Komachi's status moves.
*Youmu now can attack enemies under Blink status with her regular attacks, and is the only one capable of doing so.
*All physical attacks AND physical skills will miss on targets with Blink status now.

This is to keep tabs on each area's data and potentially revamp enemies/bosses from each area. Next up is dungeon #5, the Underschool, which is the first dungeon of beta2! The boss fight with Marisa and Alice prior to this isn't going to be mentioned as you're supposed to lose regardless. At this point in the game, the player gets Marisa back and also gets Sakuya, and now can switch party members (the player can assemble any team consisting of Reimu, Marisa, Patchouli, Reisen, Meiling, and Sakuya).

Name: Evil Post
Fought at: Underschool
Current skills:
**Evil Poison: Inflicts 200 Shadow-elemental damage, as well as Poison: oo and Blind: oo, to one party member.
**Four Laser: Inflicts 200 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Dimension Door: Inflicts 9999 HP/MP damage and Instant Death to one party member. 60% accuracy.
**Darkra: Inflicts 400 Shadow-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Confuse: Inflicts Confuse: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Berserk: Inflicts Berserk: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Blind: Inflicts Blind: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Sleep: Inflicts Sleep: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Silence: Inflicts Silence: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.

Evil Posts are, well, evil. They primarily focus on status effects, but can do pretty good damage with their offensive skills, oftentimes being able to OHKO characters. With Patchouli equipped with Black Ring or Scarlet Armlet (if applicable) and Reisen, that will null Darkra and Evil Poison on half the party. Dimension Door thereafter is the major threat to the player. Evil Posts have 600 HP, heavily resists all physical attacks except Pierce, absorbs Shadow-elemental attacks, and is weak to Pierce-type, Magic, and Earth-elemental attacks.

Name: Toxic Flower
Current skills:
**Blind: Inflicts Blind: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Bio: Inflicts 100 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to one party member.
**Bio: Inflicts 100 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to the party.
**Observe Battle: No action is taken.

Toxic Flowers are nasty as there's no way to reduce elemental damage unless one gets the Poison Ring from the secret area in Scarlet Devil Mansion prior to coming to this dungeon. Bio is the hardest hitting ability they have, and with so many characters in the current party being weak to Poison-elemental attacks (200% damage), Toxic Flowers can easily overwhelm the player. AoEs are highly recommended in defeating them quickly. Toxic Flowers have 525 HP, absorbs Earth-elemental and Poison-elemental attacks, nullifies Water-elemental attacks, and are weak to Fire-elemental and Slash-type attacks.

Name: Bat
Current skills:
**Escape: Flees from the battle. No EXP, money, or items are rewarded. Only used if there are 2 or less enemies in the battle.
**Blood Suck: Inflicts 50 non-elemental physical damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP to user.

Bats are very basic enemies, either attacking or draining HP. In addition, they have very little in the ways of defenses or HP, so they can be defeated easily. They tend to come in groups of 2 to 6. Bats have 450 HP, are immune to Earth-elemental attacks, and are weak to Wind-elemental attacks.

Name: Elemental Flame
Current skills:
**Quake: Inflicts 300 Earth-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Break: Inflicts Petrify: oo to one party member. 70% accuracy.
**Aera: Inflicts 180 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Watera: Inflicts 180 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Bio: Inflicts 180 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to one party member.
**Heal: Restores 40 HP to all allies.
**Drain: Inflicts 150 non-elemental magic damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP to the user. 80% accuracy.

Elemental Flames can be disastrous due to their elemental resistances and powerful spells. If two hit the same character with their elemental weakness, that character may end up dying quickly. In addition, if Elemental Flames come with other enemies, it may complicate matters even further. Elemental Flames have 550 HP and halves all elemental damage.

Name: Chimera
Fought at: Underschool *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Flare Breath: Inflicts 300 Fire-elemental damage to the party.
**Ice Storm: Inflicts 300 Ice-elemental damage to the party.
**Thunderbolt: Inflicts 300 Lightning-elemental damage to the party.
**Aqua Breath: Inflicts 300 Water-elemental damage to the party.

Chimeras are quite powerful, being able to hit the entire party with heavy-hitting elemental attacks. They are relatively important, however, to Meiling as they have an early skill scroll for her that is quite powerful. In addition to this, they also have a rare chance of having the F (Elixir) being stolen from them, making them a decent source for them if the player can handle them. Chimeras have 2000 HP, halves Fire-elemental/Lightning-elemental/Water-elemental/Wind-elemental attacks, and are weak to Earth-elemental attacks. In addition, they are not immune to any status effects, so it is possible to debuff them in order to fight them easier.

Name: Keine Kamishirasawa
Fought at: Underschool *BOSS*
Current skills:
**First Pyramid: Inflicts 100 non-elemental magic damage to the party, locks the Attack command, and unlocks Secondary Commands (such as Pray, Steal, Chakra, etc.)
**Buretsu Crisis: Inflicts 170 non-elemental magic damage to the party, locks the Secondary Commands, and unlocks the Item command.
**Masakado Crisis: Inflicts 200 non-elemental magic damage to the party, locks the Item command, and unlocks the Attack command.

For Keine, you must think of Bowyer from Super Mario RPG. She will consistently lock and unlock commands throughout the entire fight, making her a bit difficult as you have to wrap your head around what commands you have access to, when to heal, and the like. She's not incredibly difficult however, and is actually the first of two bosses that is fought here. Keine has 2000 HP, absorbs Earth-elemental attacks, halves Lightning-elemental attacks, and is weak to Wind-elemental attacks.

Name: Tenshi Hinanawi
Fought at: Underschool *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Divine Pillar: Inflicts 550 Holy-elemental and Earth-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Six Earthquakes: Inflicts 500 Earth-elemental physical damage to one party member and lowers Defense to 0.
**Heaven & Earth Press: Inflicts 200 Earth-elemental physical damage to the party.
**Enlightenment: Increases user's Attack, Defense, and Magic by 100.

If you are severely hurt and don't heal up immediately at the start of the fight, Tenshi can kill the party outright unless Patchouli has Gaia Barrier or the player has Meiling in the party. Theoretically, it is also possible to have Yuuka at this point in the game (for now), making the fight even more easier to deal with. Tenshi likes to inflict a massive amount of damage to the party at all times, so it is advised to have someone on healing duty throughout most of the fight. Tenshi has 4000 HP, absorbs Earth-elemental attacks, halves Lightning-elemental attacks, heavily resists physical attacks, is semi-weak to Magic attacks, and is weak to Wind-elemental attacks.

Rep:
Level 85
This is to keep tabs on each area's data and potentially revamp enemies/bosses from each area. Next up is dungeon #6, Youkai Mountain, which is split across 4 distinct parties: Party #1 consisting of just Momiji (527 HP) and Aya (whatever level last left at, but can be leveled up automatically if not at a decent level), and later joined by Nitori (456 HP), Party #2 led by Reimu and Party #3 led by Momiji, both with their own party members (bar Nitori) and sent down different areas of Youkai Mountain, and lastly Party #4 with Sanae (530 HP) later joined by Suwako and Kanako. While all enemies can be fought by most parties, the bosses are unique to various parties. There is one unwinnable fight, being Kanako Yasaka, so she is not listed here.

Name: Crow
Fought at: Youkai Mountain
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Escape

The most basic enemy in the dungeon, barely providing any real danger. Crows have 200 HP, absorb Wind, and are weak to Earth.

Name: Mountain Toad
Current skills:
**Charge Up
**Aqua Breath: Inflicts 300 Water-elemental damage to the party.
**Aqua Magic: Dummied.

Water Toads are scary for the time being due to Aqua Breath, which may get changed to a weaker version of it to avoid having them wipe out the party super easily. Other than that, they're...mildly dangerous. Water Toads have 350 HP, absorb Water, halves Wind, and are weak to Lightning and Ice attacks.

Name: Mountain Specter
Current skills:
**Slow: Inflicts Slow: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Sleep: Inflicts Sleep: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Berserk: Inflicts Berserk: oo to one party member. 80% accuracy.

Mountain Specters are more terrifying when there's 2 or less party members in the player's control. Outside of that, they're standard fare enemies. Mountain Specters have 405 HP, is immune to drain and magic attacks, absorb Shadow, and are weak to Holy and physicals.

Name: Thunderous Cloud
Current skills:
**Thundara: Inflicts 180 Lightning-elemental damage to one party member.

Thunderous Clouds are rare and only appear in one or two enemy groups, but they're highly dangerous due to their powerful Thunderbolt attack. Thunderous Clouds have 450 HP, absorb Lightning, is immune to Earth, and is weak to Water.

Name: Sunflower Fairy
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Higher elevations
Current skills:
**Flower Shooting: Inflicts 200 Earth-elemental damage, as well as Poison: oo and Blind: oo, to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Earth Aura: Increases all allies Defense by 50.
**Hot Springs: Restores 200 HP to one party member.

Sunflower Fairies aren't too big of an issue due to them not wanting to do much other than buff each other and heal the party member, but Flower Shooting can be quite dangerous if the party has 2 or less members in it. Sunflower Fairies typically appear higher up on the mountain. Sunflower Fairies have 600 HP, are immune to Earth, and are weak to Wind.

Name: Kedama Stack
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Higher elevations *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Self-Destruct: Inflicts non-elemental unblockable damage to the party and kills user. Used only when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Word of Pain: Inflicts 200 Shadow-elemental damage, Poison: oo, Blind: oo, and Silence: oo to one party member.

Kedama Stacks are super durable foes that love to inflict multiple statuses in one fell swoop, and generally appear in groups of two, and may appear with Sunflower Fairies. In addition to Word of Pain, they also have relatively high attack, able to inflict a good amount of damage with just their regular attacks. Kedama Stacks have 1,500 HP, heavily resists physicals, is immune to Water/Wind/Holy, halves Fire, is semi-weak to Magic, and is weak to Earth.

Name: Shanghai
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Near Moriya Shrine (While controlling Sanae)
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Rainbow Bullets: Inflicts 100 non-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Shanghai Beam: Inflicts 300 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Self-Destruct: Inflicts non-elemental unblockable damage to the party. Used only when HP is below 25% Max HP.

When first encountered, they spell certain death for Sanae, but once Suwako and Kanako join, they aren't of any big threat, or shouldn't be anyways. Shanghais have 1,000 HP, heavily resists physicals except Pierce, is immune to Earth, and weak to Wind/Pierce.

Name: Aqua Toad
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Great Toad's Pond
Current skills:
**Stun Bubble: Inflicts Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Watera: Inflicts 300 Water-elemental magic damage to the party.

Aqua Toads will most likely kill Sanae everytime, however they mean nothing to Kanako and Suwako. Aqua Toads have 600 HP, absorbs Water, and are weak to Ice/Lightning.

Name: Red Wolf
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Great Toad's Pond
Current skills:
**Double Attack

Red Wolves are very basic enemies, only physically attack. While they can probably kill Sanae, they aren't a threat to the other two. Red Wolf has 600 HP, is immune to Fire, is semi-weak to Magic, and is weak to Earth/Wind.

Name: Giant Mantis
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Great Toad's Pond *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Wind Sickle: Inflicts 300 Wind-elemental physical damage to the party.

They don't look much, but these guys are highly dangerous foes due to their ridiculous Attack power of 650 (compared to Kedama Stack's 300) and their powerful Wind Sickle attack. Caution is advised if the player is to come back here without Suwako and Kanako later. Giant Mantis has 2,500 HP, absorbs Wind, halves Ice/Lightning, and is weak to Earth.

Name: Suwako Moriya
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Moriya Shrine *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Suwa Spring Water: Inflicts 200 Water-elemental damage to one party member.
**Moriya's Iron Ring: Inflicts 180 non-elemental Slash physical damage to one party member.
**Frog's Rest: Restores 600 HP to user.
**Native God's Curse: Inflicts multiple level 10 statuses as well as reduces all stats by 30 to one party member. 40% accuracy.

Suwako is the first boss fought on Youkai Mountain, with the team of Momiji/Aya/Nitori. While Nitori can absorb Suwa Spring Water, she gets hurt badly by Moriya's Iron Ring as does Aya. It is highly advised for Momiji to Provoke to keep the heat off of everyone else, and hope that Native God's Curse (which does not act anything like its playable version, by the by) does not screw her over. Suwako has 3,000 HP, absorbs Water/Shadow, halves Fire, and is weak to Ice/Lightning.

Name: Hina Kagiyama
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Waterfall *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Bad Fortune: Inflicts 100 non-elemental damage and Confusion: oo to the party.
**Broken Amulet: Inflicts 100 non-elemental damage and Blind: oo to the party.
**Misfortune's Wheel: Reduces party's Attack, Defense, and Magic by 20.

The most terrifying thing about Hina is her AoE Confusion, which can easily screw the party over. Other than that, she's not too bad, but Provoke does nothing against her. I feel though that she needs to fit the Curse Goddess title that she has. Hina is fought with Reimu's party, and thus Reimu is required. Hina has 3,000 HP, absorbs Shadow, and is weak to Holy.

Name: Sanae Kochiya
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Base of Mountain *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Sky Serpent: Inflicts 200 Wind-elemental damage to one party member.
**Falling Stars: Inflicts 200 Mystic-elemental damage to the party.

Sanae is highly dangerous due to Falling Stars alone, as most youkai-types are weak to it, making it deal 400 damage to them instead. Trying to keep healing and reviving to a minimum is useful, as the party is fully healed after defeating Sanae. Sanae has 3,000 HP, absorbs Holy/Wind, halves Earth/Mystic, and is weak to Shadow.

Name: Parsee Mizuhashi
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Base of Mountain *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Green-Eyed Monster: Inflicts 350 non-elemental magic damage and Confusion: oo to one party member.
**Tongue-Cut Sparrow: Inflicts 150 non-elemental magic damage and Silence: oo to the party.
**Midnight Anathema: Inflicts 700 non-elemental magic damage and Confusion: oo to one party member. Ignores Defense.

Parsee is fought directly after Sanae, but the party is fully healed before that by Sanae so no need to worry about dying at the start of the fight. However, Parsee hits incredibly hard and can inflict Silence to the party, making it really hard to heal the party with abilities. Parsee has 5,500 HP, absorbs Earth, and is weak to Wind.

Name: Tenshi Hinanawi
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Near Tengu Village *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Divine Pillar: Inflicts 550 Holy/Earth elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Six Earthquakes: Inflicts 200 Earth-elemental physical damage to the party.
**Heaven & Earth Press: Inflicts 500 Earth-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Enlightenment: Increases Attack, Defense, and Magic by 100. Only used when HP is above 75% Max HP.
**World Creation Press: Inflicts 3,000 Earth-elemental physical damage to one party member. Only used when HP is below 25% Max HP.
**Unletting Soil: Inflicts 450 Earth-elemental physical damage to the party.

Tenshi is pretty much the same as before, but with the addition of a couple new attacks. Tenshi is fought with Momiji's group, so the battle may be slightly different from before, but should be largely the same. Tenshi has 9,000 HP, absorbs Earth, heavily resists physicals, halves Lightning, and is weak to Wind.

Name: Rinnosuke Morichika
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Moriya Shrine, Youkai Mountain - Great Toad's Pond *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Flare Star: Inflicts 700 Fire-elemental damage to the party.
**Diamond Edge: Inflicts 550 Ice-elemental damage and Berserk: oo to one party member.
**Sandstorm: Inflicts 500 Earth-elemental damage and Blind: oo to the party.
**Wind Tunnel: Inflicts 5,000 Wind-elemental damage to one party member. 60% accuracy.
**Breakga: Inflicts Petrify: oo to the party. 70% accuracy.
**Aeroga: Inflicts 1,500 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Aura: Restores 7,000 HP and cures all negative statuses to one ally.

In the first fight with just Sanae, Rinnosuke will not attack until after both Suwako and Kanako has joined the fight, in which case he will start actually fighting. Sanae will more than likely die, and Suwako might end up dying as well, so keep an eye on Kanako in particular as she's key to winning this battle. In the second fight, he is fought alongside Yukari, making the fight much more difficult than the previous version. Rinnosuke has 35,000 HP.

Name: Yukari Yakumo
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Great Toad's Pond *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Illusion Manji: Inflicts 700 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Nest of Fireflies: Inflicts 500 Shadow-elemental damage to the party.
**Nest of Fireflies: Inflicts 1,200 non-elemental damage to the party, and x4 damage to Insects.
**Obsolete Line: Inflicts 9,999 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Box of Urashima: Inflicts the party's Defense by 30.
**Bewitching Bait: Drains 30 MP from one party member.

Yukari is a highly dangerous foe, and should be defeated before Rinnosuke due to her high-powered attacks. Her skills may need adjusting so that she doesn't completely destroy the player, of course. Yukari has 30,000 HP and absorbs Holy/Shadow.

Name: Exodus
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Great Toad's Pond Cave *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Charge Up
**Flare Star: Inflicts 700 Fire-elemental damage to the party.
**Earthquake: Inflicts 500 Earth-elemental physical damage to the party.
**Tsunami: Inflicts 500 Water-elemental damage to the party.
**Offense Down Omega: Reduces the party's Attack by 20.
**Defense Down Omega: Reduces the party's Defense by 20.
**Ragnarok: Inflicts 800 non-elemental magic damage to the party.

Exodus is the final true boss of Youkai Mountain, and is quite a challenge. Sanae will usually be dead throughout the entire fight no matter what she does, so it'll be up to Suwako and Kanako to defeat him. Keeping Suwako on standby for healing is a good idea, while Kanako deals with fighting the fiend. If the player was wise enough to grind by the healing spring, they should have plenty of restorative items to outlast the boss. Exodus has 20,000 HP.

Name: Lily White
Fought at: Youkai Mountain - Tengu Village Path *SUPERBOSS*
Current skills:
**Danmaku Barrage: Inflicts 400 non-elemental damage to the party.
**Stop: Inflicts Stop: oo to one party member. 70% accuracy.
**Curaga: Restores 3,000 HP to one ally. Used only when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Wintry Wind Dance: Inflicts 400 Ice-elemental damage to the party.
**Crystallized Force: Inflicts 700 Ice-elemental damage and Freeze: 50 turns to one party member.
**Wild Flower Dance: Inflicts 100 MP damage and Poison: oo to the party.
**Fall Flower: Inflicts 600 Earth-elemental damage and Venom: oo to one party member.
**Natural Sunshine: Restores 1,000 HP to all allies. Only used when HP is below 25% Max HP.
**Deep White Hexagon: Inflicts 600 Holy-elemental damage and Instant Death to one party member.

The odds of beating Lily White this early are very slim due to how powerful her moveset is. Hardly anyone has enough HP to survive most of her attacks, and she heals for far too much at this point in the game. After a few dungeons, the player should be able to come back and defeat her to claim their prize. Lily White has 25,000 HP, is immune to Earth, absorbs Holy, and is weak to Wind/Shadow.

Rep:
Level 85
This is to keep tabs on each area's data and potentially revamp enemies/bosses from each area. Next up is dungeon #7, Winter Forest, immediately after Youkai Mountain. HP values are generally the same as in all other parts (basically around default levels or at least 1-3 levels more than that). This dungeon is exceptionally basic compared to previous dungeons. In fact, a good portion of the dungeon can be easily mitigated through the use of the Barette alone, and in addition to placing it on Patchouli, she becomes immune to all Ice-elemental attacks.

Name: Tundra Turtle
Current skills:
**Double Attack

Tundra Turtles are very basic enemies, and are really tanky against physical attacks. However, they are still no threat to the player. Tundra Turtle has 800 HP, is heavily resistant towards physical attacks, is immune to Water, absorbs Ice, and is weak to Fire.

Name: Tundra Scorpion
Current skills:
**Poison Needle: Inflicts 28 Poison-elemental physical damage and Poison: oo to one party member.
**Blizzara: Inflicts 300 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.

Tundra Scorpions are only slightly dangerous due to their ability to Poison, but otherwise aren't any threat. Tundra Scorpion has 655 HP, absorbs Ice, resists Gravity, and is weak to Fire/Earth.

Name: Frozen Toad
Fought at: Winter Forest - Outside Areas
Current skills:
**Blizzaga: Inflicts 2000 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Blizzaja: Inflicts 5000 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Escape: Escapes from battle. Used after 20 turns has passed.

Frozen Toads are rare enemies, but exceptionally difficult. While they are not the Notorious Monster of the area, they act like it with their insane defenses and extremely powerful attacks, in addition to extremely high stats, coming with 999 Attack, Defense, and Magic. However, defeating them may give the player a 5% chance to win a Frozen Frog! But the real prize are their steals, which is a low chance (5%) for a HP Apple. With Master Steal active, it becomes a 2% chance for two HP Apples instead. Frozen Toads have 2000 HP, is immune to physical attacks and all elemental attacks except Fire/Ice/Gravity/Poison/Mystic, absorbs Ice, resists Gravity, heavily resists Magic, and is weak to Fire.

Name: Snow Beast
Current skills:

Snow Beasts are one of the more dangerous enemies for an unprepared party, as they tend to come in groups of 3-4, and multiple uses of Ice Storm in a row can easily destroy parties. It is thus advised to defeat them quickly to prevent massive usage of Ice Storms. Snow Beast has 800 HP, absorbs Ice, and is weak to Fire.

Name: Frozen Sap
Current skills:
**Mighty Guard: Inflicts Auto-Life, Haste: 50 turns, Regen: 50 turns, Protect: 50 turns, MP Regen: 50 turns, Blink: 50 turns to all allies.
**Gravity: Reduces party's HP by 1/4 of their current HP.
**Gravira: Reduces party's HP by 1/2 of their current HP.
**Regenga: Inflicts Regen: 50 to all allies.
**Blinkga: Inflicts Blink: 50 to all allies.
**Protectga: Inflicts Protect: 50 to all allies.
**Might: Increases Attack by 50 to one ally.
**Revive: Revives one KO'd ally with 100% Max HP.

Frozen Saps will never attack the party with attacks that will outright kill them, instead acting solely as support units. Gravira is their most dangerous skill that can cripple the party, while the rare Mighty Guard can make killing enemies a bit more difficult (as of right now, Auto-Life is not a thing that works on enemies so it can be ignored for them). They are otherwise super tanky foes, being difficult to defeat by conventional means. Frozen Sap has 125 HP, are heavily resistant to physical and ghost attacks, absorbs all elemental attacks excluding Poison/Mystic/Gravity, and is weak to Magic and drain attacks.

Name: Lost Soul
Current skills:
**Drain: Inflicts 500 non-elemental magic damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP.
**Transform: Transforms into Half-Phantom. Only used after 5 turns has elapsed for the enemy.

Lost Souls are somewhat dangerous due to their Drain spell, but they also may instead just use a regular attack that is exceptionally weak. However, their biggest threat is changing into the Notorious Monster, though this can be relegated, and even abused, by leaving the Lost Soul at low HP before they transform, making it easy to defeat the Half-Phantom. Lost Soul has 1000 HP and is weak to Mystic.

Name: F Virus
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Fog: Dummied.

As of right now, F Virus is not a dangerous enemy, and has a pitiful 1 Defense. They are a decent enemy to grind for EXP, Yen, and the Faith item which they drop at a 25% chance. F Virus has 750 HP, are immune to Poison, and is weak to Fire/Holy.

Name: Half-Phantom *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Soul Cutting Sword: Inflicts Instant Death to one party member.
**Lotus Stance Cut: Inflicts 1280 Shadow-elemental Ghost damage to one party member.

Half-Phantoms are rather powerful foes, opting to Double Attack over the regular Attack, being able to inflict Instant Death, and hitting hard with their Lotus Stance Cut. While this is scary on its own, the true terror is that they come with a whopping 145 speed, nearly double that of anyone in the current party, making them act twice over the party. However, they are worth defeating for their rare 3% drop, the Youkai Sword "Inu" that anyone can equip. Half-Phantom has 2500 HP, are immune to Holy/Shadow, heavily resist Absorb, are semi-weak to Ghost attacks, and are weak to Mystic.

Name: Ice Behemoth *BOSS*
Fought at:
Current skills:
**Ice Strike: Inflicts 500 Ice-elemental physical damage and Freeze: 50 turns to one party member.
**Diamond Edge: Inflicts 550 Ice-elemental damage and Berserk: 50 turns to one party member.
**Blizzaga: Inflicts 500 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Freeze: Inflicts 1000 Ice-elemental magic damage and Freeze: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Mighty Guard: Inflicts Auto-Life, Haste: 50 turns, Regen: 50 turns, Protect: 50 turns, MP Regen: 50 turns, Blink: 50 turns to all allies.
**Ragnarok: Inflicts 800 non-elemental magic damage to the party. Only used when below 50% Max HP.

Compared to previous bosses, Ice Behemoth is pretty much a joke boss, and acts as a breather boss after the hectic bosses since Eirin. It's still strong and relatively dangerous if fought without the proper care, but it's still easy. Even easier if the player managed to get the two optional characters before coming here, as they can deal massive damage to the boss and defeat it in no time flat. In addition, Mighty Guard is so rarely seen that it may not ever appear for the player at all. Ice Behemoth has 4000 HP, heavily resists physical attacks, absorbs Ice, and is weak to Fire.

In addition, other game changes have occurred since the last dungeon was talked about!

=========================================
SYSTEM

*All Reflects, Blinks, and cooldowns have been temporarily removed due to bugs in RPS+ plugin.
*Regen and MP Regen reduced back to 1% from 5% and 3% respectfully, but now will always guarantee 1 HP/MP recovery if not at 100 Max HP/Max MP.

SKILLS

*All skills that only inflict a status effect have their accuracy increased to 100% for the skill. This is to ensure that the game doesn't have to roll twice, once for the status and once for the skill even hitting.

*All AoE skills are now 1/4 the power of some base skills, decreasing their overall power:

*Youkai Buster Lv1 is 1/4 the power of Fantasy Orbs Lv4, starting at 100 power and gaining +75 power, up to 775 power at level 10.
*Meteonic Debris Lv1 is 1/4 the power of Magic Missile Lv3, increased from 50 damage to 62 damage, ending at 850 base power. Accuracy up from 85% to 90%.
*Master Spark and Dragon Meteor accuracy up from 75% to 100%. MP cost up from 40%/15% to 90%.
*Diamond Blizzard Lv1 is 1/2 the power of Icicle Fall Lv2, lowered from 150 base damage to 40 base damage, ending at 1250 base power.
*Opening Winds Lv1 is 1/4 the power of Gale Fan Lv2, lowered from 75 base damage to 50, ending at 500 base power.
*Flying Flower Kick Lv1 is 1/4 the power of Yellow Quake Kick Lv1, lowered from 120 base power to 75 base power, ending at 525 base power.
*Silent Selene and Royal Flare are now doubled in MP costs, originally being 12 MP at level 1 and 84 MP at level 10.
*Photosynthesis now grants MP Regen: 10 turns, MP Regen: 20 turns, MP Regen: 30 turns, MP Regen: 40 turns, and MP Regen: 50 turns on each level, and now costs 8 MP at level 1, up to 40 MP at level 5 (max).
*Mind Explosion Lv1 is 1/4 the power of Illusionary Blast Lv1, lowered from 200 base power to 62 base power, ending at 625.
*Life Elixir now grants Regen, MP Regen, and Protect: 10 turns at Level 1, for a max of Regen/MP Regen/Protect: 50 turns at max level.
*Magic Star Sword Lv1 is 1/2 the power of Bounce No-Bounce Lv1, increased from 60 base power to 75 base power, and ending at 750 base power.
*Sakuya's World is 100% fully functional.
*Falling Stars reduced from 450 base power to 100 base power, up to 775 base power.
*Spirits of the Firm now deals no damage.
*Phoenix's Tail Lv1 is 1/4 the power of Fujiyama Volcano Lv1, decreased from 300 to 200 base power, up to 550 base power.
*Imperishable Shooting Lv1 decreased to 200 base power, up to 1000 base power.
*Star Maelstrom Lv1 and Devil's Recitation Lv1 decreased from 600 base power to 250, up to 1500 base power.
*Shooting Star Lv1 is 1/2 the base power of Hell Geyser Lv1, reduced from 500 base power to 150, up to
*Doll Arrangement is at 1/2 base power.
*Subterranean Rose is at 1/2 base power of Rorschach in Danmaku, reduced from 600 base power to 500, and ending at 1200 base power.

*Sentinel no longer recovers all damage taken, but now recovers only 50% damage.

ENEMIES/BOSSSES

*Marisa now follows an AI pattern at her house.
*Maids and Scarlet Maids are now fully updated with their new skillsets (bar animations for the current time being).
*Sakuya now uses Sakuya's World once when HP is below 25% Max HP for 2 free turns. Sakuya is also accompanied by two Scarlet Maids.
*In both boss fights, Reisen now has Auto-Regen.
*Eirin's boss fight has been completely changed. Game of Life no longer inflicts Instant Death, but sets the player's HP to their current MP. Apollo 13 and Earth in a Pot has had their damage reduced. Hourai Elixir is now used only once at 25% or less HP. Galaxy in a Pot can now ONLY be used after Eirin has used a bomb charge, and will alternate between the two after 25% or less HP. Sky-Born Genealogy now inflicts Lock: 20 turns to the party instead of decreasing the party's Defense. Awakened God no longer increases Eirin's elemental resistances and now restores 400 HP to her in addition to giving her Regen: 50, Protect: 50, Faith: 50 turns, Absorb Damage: 20% (20 turns), and Return Damage: 20% (20 turns).
*As with Eirin, Remilia now requires to charge a bomb before she can use "Red Magic" in both of her boss fights, making it easier to defend against her.
*Parsee and Sanae have their speed set to 75 instead of 85 and 95 respectfully. In addition, Parsee's Tongue-Cut Sparrow went from 150 base power to 100.
*Parsee now follows a specific AI pattern.

As of right now, Saigyou Ayakashi is being revamped, and I'm sure that plenty of other fights will be revamped as well! Stay tuned for more updates! ^^
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 05:34:47 AM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
Some more updates done to the game, which will be in the more recent release whenever I release it!

SYSTEM

*Misty Lake's now easier to traverse due to visible water paths.
*There is now a ghost in the Party Switch Area that can unequip all party members, making it easier to equip characters.
*Now when having Advent Cirno in the party, the game will no longer permanently remove her and Cirno from the HRCS. This was due to bad coding on my part on the Advent Ring.

SKILLS

*Patchouli's Satellite Sunflower Lv10 has been fixed to inflict the correct statuses. Originally it was inflicting Poison and Sleep, which was incorrect.
*Advent Cirno's Boost command now fills up her Limit Gauge by 50% instead of 20%.
*Kanako's Guardian command was coded wrong, being off by one value for everything, so now it should be correctly working.

ENEMIES/BOSSSES

*Eirin's Sky-Born Genealogy's Lock status reduced to 10 turns instead of 20. Earth in a Pot is now Earth-elemental.
*Remilia's "Red Magic" was swapped between both versions of her fight. They were both using the incorrect types for each fight.
*Suwako now has access to Red Mouth Mishaguji in her boss fight. Native God's Curse no longer inflicts multiple statuses and acts just like the playable version's Native God's Curse.
*Hina now has Pain Flow for her boss fight.
*Sanae now has Nine Syllable Stabs for her boss fight, which requires 3 charges to use.
*Tenshi boss fight on Youkai Mountain is vastly different from before. Tenshi no longer has access to Divine Pillar or Heaven & Earth Press, and her Six Earthquakes is related to her Level 1 spellcard. Tenshi will also start the battle by summoning two different Keystones, one that will constantly attack the player while the other constantly heals and supports Tenshi. Tenshi will also charge up a certain level of spellcards; if no rocks are alive, a level 1 spellcard will result in Six Earthquakes. If one rock is alive, and Tenshi charges up two Bomb Charges, she will use Unletting Soil. If both rocks are alive and Tenshi charges up three Bomb Charges, she'll use the devastating Sword of Pleasure for 2,000-3,000 damage on the party. In addition, Tenshi now has Sword of Karma for 400 base non-elemental Slash damage and Non-Perception Sword for 250 base non-elemental Slash damage and Lock: 20 on one character.
*Rock A (Attack) and Rock B (Defense) are now part of the Tenshi fight. If both are killed, Tenshi will revive them both with full HP. Rock A will only use Non-Conceptual Power. Rock B will use Healara, Cura, Protectga, and Regenga.
*Rinnosuke lost Aeroga from his skillset.
*Yukari lost Obsolete Line and the stronger Nest of Fireflies during the boss fight with her and Rinnosuke.
*Yuyuko gains Resurrection Butterfly, which has had its damage reduced. Yuyuko's Spirit-Luring Nectar now inflicts Sap: 50 and MP Sap: 50 on top of Instant Death and draining 20 Defense/Magic. Ghostly Butterfly now only drains MP instead of damaging HP. Light of the Undead is now AoE.
*Saigyou Ayakashi loses Resurrection Butterfly, but gains Level 5 Death, Soul Drain, and Maelstrom. In addition, damage on Gensokyo's Hell has been reduced and it now also inflicts Sleep and Instant Death. In addition, every 5 turns a character will be instantly killed.
*Cleansed Mirror (Sakuya) no longer uses Sakuya's World.
*All boss variations of Tenshi now has Absorb Damage 10% as her battle passive.
*Utsuho's boss version now has Absorb Damage 10% as her battle passive.

Rep:
Level 85
This is to keep tabs on each area's data and potentially revamp enemies/bosses from each area. Next up is dungeon #8, Hakugyokurou. The dungeon is literally just one, very long stairway with no random encounters (everything is a touch encounter here) and with random encounters of the same enemies in the Graveyard once you reach Hakugyokurou proper. You get Youmu here who generally starts at level 14 with 802 HP.

Name: Wandering Spirit
Current skills:
**Word of Pain: Inflicts 200 Shadow-elemental damage, Poison: oo, Blind: oo, and Silence: oo to one party member.
**Evil Poison: Inflicts 200 Shadow-elemental damage, Poison: oo, and Blind: oo to one party member.
**Moonlight Ray: Restores 300 HP to one ally.

Wandering Spirits aren't too difficult to defeat, but they love to inflict status effects and heal their own allies. Wandering Spirit has 1000 HP, is immune to Earth, absorbs Ice/Shadow, and is weak to Ghost-type/Spirit-type/Holy/Mystic attacks.

Name: Spirit Dragon
Current skills:
**Stop: Inflicts Stop: oo to one party member.
**Curaga: Restores 3000 HP to one ally.
**Atomic Ray: Inflicts 500 Fire-elemental damage to the party.
**Firaga: Inflicts 600 Fire-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Dragon's Frost: Inflicts Freeze: 50 to the party.

Spirit Dragons are strong and deadly foes that like to attack the entire party with elemental spells. Red Hats help mitigate the Fire-elemental damage, while Barette helps prevent Freeze. While they are strong, they are NOT the strongest enemy in the area! Spirit Dragon has 2200 HP, halves Fire/Ice/Lightning/Water, absorbs Shadow, and is weak to Earth/Mystic/Ghost/Spirit/Dragon.

Name: Ghost Kedama
Current skills:
**Mighty Guard: Inflicts Auto-Life, Haste: 50 turns, Regen: 50 turns, Protect: 50 turns, MP Regen: 50 turns, and Blink: 50 turns to the party.
**Gravity: Reduces the party's HP by 1/4 of their current HP.
**Protect: Inflicts Protect: 50 turns to one ally.
**Regen: Inflicts Regen: 50 turns to one ally.
**Blink: Inflicts Blink: 50 turns to one ally.
**Pain: Inflicts Poison: oo, Blind: oo, and Silence: oo to one party member.
**Slow: Inflicts Slow: oo to one party member.
**Sleep: Inflicts Sleep: 50 turns to one party member.
**Berserk: Inflicts Berserk: oo to one party member.

Unlike past Kedamas, these versions don't deal damage very often but instead prefer to play the support role, giving buffs to their team while debuffing the player. They are otherwise hardly a threat. Ghost Kedama has 1255 HP, is immune to physicals/Shadow, halves Wind, and is weak to Ghost/Mystic/Spirit.

Name: Soul Flame
Current skills:
**Aurora Flash: Inflicts 200 non-elemental damage and Sleep: 50 turns to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Prism Beam: Inflicts 700 Fire/Earth/Wind/Water/Pierce damage to the party.
**Magic Missile: Inflicts 180 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Rainbow Bullets: Inflicts 300 non-elemental magic damage to the party.

Aurora Flash can be deadly if Sleep hits the party, and Prism Beam is the Soul Flame's most powerful attack, but they are still of no threat to the party. Soul Flame has 800 HP, is immune to physicals halves all elemental damage, is semi-weak to Ghost, and is weak to Spirit/Mystic.

Name: Greater Fairy *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Fantasy Orb: Inflicts 700 Holy-elemental damage to one party member.
**Spiritual Orbs: Inflicts 450 Holy-elemental damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP.
**Binding Border: Inflicts Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member.
**Death Lance: Inflicts 2500 non-elemental Ghost damage and Instant Death to one party member.

Greater Fairies could potentially be first fought way back at Eientei if the player was unlucky enough, and now the player can run into them regularly. Greater Fairies are more dangerous than the Spirit Dragon if only due to the shear amount of damage they can inflict. Death Lance is essentially a OHKO to anyone not named Meiling/Yuuka/Momiji using Sentinel, while Binding Border can make things a bit trickier if it connects. In addition, while they can appear alone, they can also appear in groups of 2 or with other enemies, complicating matters further. Also keep in mind that since they are a Fairy-type, they have innate Auto-Life: 20 turns too! Greater Fairy has 2500 HP, is immune to Earth, halves Fire/Ice/Lightning/Water/Holy/Shadow, and is weak to Wind.

Name: Youmu Konpaku *BOSS*
Fought at: Hakugyokurou - Entrance
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Aum Cut: Inflicts 550 non-elemental Ghost physical damage to one party member.
**Crescent Moon Slash: Inflicts 550 non-elemental Ghost physical damage to one party member. Ignores Defense. 80% accuracy.
**Present World Cut: Inflicts 1000 non-elemental Ghost physical damage to one party member. Ignores Defense. 85% accuracy. Only used when HP is below 25% Max HP.
**Lotus Stance Cut: Inflicts 640 Shadow-elemental Ghost damage to one party member.
**Soul Cutting Sword: Inflicts Instant Death to one party member. 80% accuracy.

Youmu was changed a bit from her original version, where she lost Attack, Weird Half-Body, and Wicked Soul so that she actually attacks more. What makes Youmu really scary is her high speed of 125, which can be troublesome for the party to keep up with. A good character with high physical defense, such as Momiji, with Protect, Sentinel, and Provoke, can help mitigate damage quite a bit! Youmu has 4500 HP, absorbs Shadow, is immune to Absorb, and is weak to Holy.

Name: Yuyuko Saigyouji *BOSS*
Fought at: Hakugyokurou - Yojana Gardens
Current skills:
**Light of the Undead: Inflicts 600 Shadow-elemental Ghost damage and Instant Death to the party.
**Ghostly Butterfly: Inflicts 300 Shadow-elemental Ghost MP damage and Instant Death to the party.
**Spirit-Luring Nectar: Drains 20 Defense and Magic and inflicts Instant Death, Sap: 50 turns, and MP Sap: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Swallowtail Crest: Inflicts 1200 Shadow-elemental Ghost damage, Instant Death, and Slow: oo to one party member.
**Resurrection Butterfly: Inflicts 500 Shadow-elemental damage to the party.

And here we have Yuyuko, queen of Instant Death. As you can see...just about everything she does has Instant Death on it. Youmu with her Ghostly Vest will be immune to Instant Death, and Reimu has one of the best resistances to Instant Death, but you'll be hard pressed in finding anything outside of Mortal Charm that completely blocks it. On top of that, Yuyuko does so much damage to the party it may be hard to recover from! There is a solo fight with Youmu against Yuyuko, but as of right now, it's impossible as it's still the same fight against her. Yuyuko has 5000 HP, absorbs Shadow, is immune to Absorb, and is weak to Spirit/Ghost/Holy.

Name: Saigyou Ayakashi (Saigyou Yuyuko) *BOSS*
Fought at: Hakugyokurou - Gardens
Current skills:
**Endless Nap: Inflicts 350 Shadow-elemental magic damage and Sleep: 50 turns to the party.
**Death Lance: Inflicts 2500 Ghost damage and Instant Death to one party member.
**Gensokyo's Hell: Inflicts 200 Ghost damage, Instant Death, and Sleep: 50 turns to the party. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Soul Drain: Inflicts 9999 HP and MP damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP/MP. Only used when HP is below 10% Max HP, and is the only attack used when at that HP threshold.
**Level 5 Death: Inflicts Instant Death to any target whose level is a multiple of 5. Only avoidable if equipment with 100% Instant Death prevention is equipped.
**Maelstrom: Reduces the party's HP to 1. 70% chance per party member.

Saigyou Yuyuko is on par with Eirin as one of the hardest bosses in the game, and since its revamp, it may still be one of the hardest bosses. It lost Resurrection Butterfly, but gained Level 5 Death, Maelstrom, and Soul Drain, with the damage/effects of Gensokyo's Hell and Endless Nap being changed to make them not just outright kill the party. On top of all of the massive damage, Instant Death, and Sleep, every 5 turns one random character will be instantly killed. Of note, this can target characters even if they're dead, so if the player is lucky, it won't hit anyone that's still alive. Here, what will the player decide upon? Instant Death protection for the party? Sleep protection for the party? Or one of them and using Suwako to prevent other statuses? There's quite a few ways to handle this fight actually!

Saigyou Yuyuko has 8000 HP, heavily resists physicals, absorbs Shadow, is immune to Poison, and is weak to Fire/Holy/Ghost/Undead/Plant.

Name: Rinnosuke Morichika *BOSS*
Fought at: Hakugyokurou - Gardens
Current skills:
**Ragnarok: Inflicts 9999 damage to the party.

However will the heroes stop Rinnosuke now!?

Rep:
Level 85
Alright, so I'm in serious need of updating/revamping a few characters in my game, and possibly figuring out how to use the ResistControlBug plugin that was created a while ago in DynRPG (I'm not sure how this thing works...). Expect this to be a rather lengthy post, and there to be a lot of spoilers to cut down on the size of the post. So without further ado, the characters I need help with brainstorming ideas for, their current skills, and possible ideas for fixing!

Advent Cirno:

For those who aren't aware, Advent Cirno is a parody of FFVII's Cloud Strife. So what this means is she basically has Cloud's moves...or some of them anyways. At the most, she has Omnislash Version 9 (her version of Omnislash), Braver, and Climhazzard (Momiji has Cross Slash already. Blade Beam, Finishing Touch, and Meteorain aren't used at all, nor is Cherry Blossom). As she is right now, she's just....well, very bland and boring. Mostly just physical attack, physical attack, physical attack, AoE elemental physical attacks, elemental physical attack, and a AoE heal. Nothing exciting or whatnot...however, she can't just use them all willy-nilly. She has to fill her hidden Limit Gauge to use her skills which are SUPPOSED to be really powerful, but...they don't feel it (Boost fills the gauge by 50% each use, so 2 turns is all she needs. Gauge is reset if she dies or is hit by something like Stop or Petrify. Once a skill is used, the command is locked again too).

In addition to Braver, Climhazzard, and Omnislash Version 9, all of which she starts with, she also starts with Crono's Aura Whirl. Everything else is gotten later and has nothing to really do with Cloud or whatnot (though Chilly Blossom is used in the Advent Cirno doujin series so that's legit to her, and it's her strongest attack...or supposed to be if it weren't for Omnislash Version 9). Truth be told, I'm not sure HOW to make her more exciting to use. You have to fight her with just Cirno to unlock the accessory that allows you to swap between the two characters, you have to use 2 turns to get the Limit skillset to appear, and then she's limited in what she can use for a good while at that. Any good suggestions on this one?

Spoiler for:
*All of Advent Cirno's skills have a 100% accuracy.

Name: Braver
Type: Physical
Target: Single Enemy
Attribute: Physical
MP Per Level:
   1 - 31
   2 - 34
   3 - 39
   4 - 46
   5 - 55
   6 - 66
Damage/Healing Per Level:
   1 - 1000
   2 - 1300
   3 - 1600
   4 - 1900
   5 - 2200
   6 - 2500
Variance: ± 4
Additional Information:
   *Ignores Defense

Name: Climhazzard
MP Per Level:
   1 - 30
   2 - 39
   3 - 45
   4 - 53
   5 - 62
   6 - 72
   1 - 1000
   2 - 1500
   3 - 2000
   4 - 2500
   5 - 3000
   6 - 3500
Variance: ± 3

Name: Omnislash Version 9
MP Per Level:
   1 - 25
   2 - 50
   3 - 75
   4 - 100
   5 - 125
   6 - 150
   1 - 1000
   2 - 2500
   3 - 4000
   4 - 5500
   5 - 7000
   6 - 9999
Additional Information:
   *Ignores Defense

Name: Cold Stitch
Attribute: Physical, Ice
MP Per Level:
   1 - 20
   2 - 39
   3 - 46
   4 - 53
   5 - 60
   6 - 67
   1 - 800
   2 - 1400
   3 - 2000
   4 - 2600
   5 - 3200
   6 - 3800
Variance: ± 3
Additional Information:
   *Inflicts "Freeze: 50 turns"

Name: Jolting Blade
Attribute: Physical, Thunder
MP Per Level:
   1 - 26
   2 - 37
   3 - 48
   4 - 59
   1 - 1200
   2 - 1800
   3 - 2400
   4 - 3000
Variance: ± 2
Additional Information:
   *Inflicts "Paralyze: 50 turns"

Name: Thunder Divine
Target: All Enemies
Attribute: Physical, Thunder
MP Per Level:
   1 - 42
   2 - 75
   1 - 1200
   2 - 2400
Additional Information:
   *Inflicts "Paralyze: 50 turns"

Name: Apparition Slice
Type: Physical, Holy
MP Per Level:
   1 - 9
   2 - 18
   3 - 27
   4 - 36
   5 - 45
   6 - 54
   1 - 600
   2 - 1200
   3 - 1800
   4 - 2400
   5 - 3000
   6 - 3600

Name: Death Sanction
Attribute: Physical, Shadow, Ghost
MP Per Level:
   1 - 9
   2 - 18
   3 - 27
   4 - 36
   1 - 450
   2 - 900
   3 - 1350
   4 - 1800

Name: Doomsday Blade
Type: Physical, Shadow, Magic
Attribute: Physical, Shadow
MP Per Level:
   1 - 45
   2 - 54
   1 - 800
   2 - 2400

Name: Zanmato
Attribute: Physical, Shadow
MP Per Level:
   1 - 50
Variance: ± 1
Additional Information:
   *80% chance of Death

Name: Chilly Blossom
Attribute: Physical, Ice
MP Per Level:
   1 - 180
   1 - 6000
Additional Information:
   *Inflicts "Slow: oo"

Name: Aura Whirl
Type: Magic
Target: All Allies
Attribute: Cure, Magic
MP Per Level:
   1 - 17
   2 - 28
   3 - 45
   1 - 500
   2 - 1000
   3 - 1500

Hijiri Byakuren:

Byakuren I've been meaning to update for a looooong, long time. She's SUPPOSED to be a support unit with some AoE damage (she only has 2 AoE spells, one is Shadow and the other is Holy, both with the same base power), but all of her support skills are kinda...not good? Since increasing resistance in 2K3 permanently increases the resistance until end of battle or a character dies (I think...), it's kinda TOO good so I had to put an accuracy on each level to make it not super good...but then it makes everything not max level crap. On top of that, now that I have an Armor Elemental Bless system in place, her skills are kinda redundant and I'd like to do something else with her. I'm just not sure WHAT to do with her is the problem!

Spoiler for:
Name: Star Maelstrom
Attribute: Holy
MP Per Level:
   1 - 25
   2 - 31
   3 - 38
   4 - 46
   5 - 55
   6 - 65
   1 - 600
   2 - 950
   3 - 1300
   4 - 1650
   5 - 2000
   6 - 2350

Name: Devil's Recitation
Attribute: Shadow
MP Per Level:
   1 - 25
   2 - 31
   3 - 38
   4 - 46
   5 - 55
   6 - 65
   1 - 600
   2 - 950
   3 - 1300
   4 - 1650
   5 - 2000
   6 - 2350

Name: Omen in Purple Mist
Target: Single Ally
Attribute: Fire
MP Per Level:
   1 - 10
   2 - 20
   3 - 30
   4 - 40
   5 - 50
   6 - 60
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Fire resist

Name: Cloudy Way in Purple
Attribute: Ice
MP Per Level:
   1 - 10
   2 - 20
   3 - 30
   4 - 40
   5 - 50
   6 - 60
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Ice resist

Name: Syncretism
Attribute: Thunder
MP Per Level:
   1 - 10
   2 - 20
   3 - 30
   4 - 40
   5 - 50
   6 - 60
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Thunder resist

Name: Yuugyou Hijiri
Attribute: Water
MP Per Level:
   1 - 10
   2 - 20
   3 - 30
   4 - 40
   5 - 50
   6 - 60
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Water resist

Name: Mystic Fragrance
Attribute: Earth
MP Per Level:
   1 - 10
   2 - 20
   3 - 30
   4 - 40
   5 - 50
   6 - 60
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Earth resist

Name: Air Scroll
Attribute: Wind
MP Per Level:
   1 - 10
   2 - 20
   3 - 30
   4 - 40
   5 - 50
   6 - 60
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Wind resist

Name: Good Omen
MP Per Level:
   1 - 10
   2 - 20
   3 - 30
   4 - 40
   5 - 50
   6 - 60
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Holy resist

Name: Flying Fantastica
MP Per Level:
   1 - 10
   2 - 20
   3 - 30
   4 - 40
   5 - 50
   6 - 60
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Shadow resist

Name: Magic Butterfly
MP Per Level:
   1 - 20
   2 - 32
   3 - 44
   4 - 56
   5 - 68
   6 - 80
Additional Information:
   *+15% chance per level to increase Magic, Ghost, and Absorb resists

Name: Star Sword Apologetics
Attribute: None
MP Per Level:
   1 - 50% Max MP
Additional Information:
   *Increases resist to all

Koishi Komeiji:

Koishi's another character I've been meaning to update for the longest of times, since as she is right now she's TOO good. Koishi is the Blue Mage of the game, coming with very VERY few of her own abilities (3-4 I think), but can learn a lot of Blue Magic (upwards to 50), which in turn powers up one of her other abilities (Damage = 100 x # of Blue Magic spells learned). However, I feel that the Blue Magic learned isn't...too unique or there's too much that makes her TOO versatile? I'd like to probably trim it down some, but I don't want it to be TOO little as she doesn't get much in the way of other skills anyways?

Spoiler for:
Name: Release of the Id
MP Per Level:
   1 - 16
   2 - 20
   3 - 26
   4 - 32
   5 - 40
Condition Per Level: :
   1 - Mental Restriction: Level 1
   2 - Mental Restriction: Level 2
   3 - Mental Restriction: Level 3
   4 - Mental Restriction: Level 4
   5 - Mental Restriction: Level 5
Additional Information:
   *Mental Restriction statuses include: Poison, Blind, Silence, Berserk, Confusion, Sleep, Fear, Debrave, Deprotect, and Defaith
   *60% Accuracy

Name: Rorschach in Danmaku
MP Per Level:
   1 - 26
   2 - 32
   3 - 40
   4 - 49
   5 - 62
   1 - 1000
   2 - 1350
   3 - 1700
   4 - 2050
   5 - 2400
Variance: ± 7

Name: Subterranean Rose
MP Per Level:
   1 - 26
   2 - 34
   3 - 42
   4 - 50
   5 - 72
   1 - 600
   2 - 1000
   3 - 1400
   4 - 1800
   5 - 2200
Variance: ± 6

Name: Embryo's Dream
MP Per Level:
   1 - 99
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Full HP Revive and Status Cure
Variance: ± 10

Name: Terrible Souvenir
MP Per Level:
   1 - 20% Max MP
Additional Information:
   *Damage = 100 x #ofBlueMagic

***The following is a list of Blue Magic***

Name: Flare Breath
MP Per Level:
   1 - 18
   1 - 400
Learned From:

Name: Flare Star
Type: None
Attribute: Non-Elemental
MP Per Level:
   1 - 32
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *Damage = Target's Level * 40 for each individual target.

Name: Flame Stone
MP Per Level:
   1 - 34
   1 - 1200
Learned From:

Name: Salamander Shield
Attribute:
MP Per Level:
   1 - 68
   1 - 2000
Variance: ± 5
Learned From:
   *Kaguya

Name: Ice Storm
MP Per Level:
   1 - 18
   1 - 400
Learned From:

Name: Diamond Edge
MP Per Level:
   1 - 17
   1 - 550
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Berserk
Variance: ± 2
Learned From:

Name: Judgment Bolt
MP Per Level:
   1 - 36
   1 - 800
Learned From:

Name: Lightning Orb
MP Per Level:
   1 - 38
   1 - 1100
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *Ignores Defense

Name: Heaven & Earth Press
MP Per Level:
   1 - 22
   1 - 500
Learned From:
   *Tenshi Hinanawi

Name: Six Earthquakes
MP Per Level:
   1 - 14
   1 - 200
Learned From:
   *Tenshi

Name: Wind Sickle
Type: Physical/Magic
Attribute: Wind
MP Per Level:
   1 - 21
   1 - 400
Learned From:

Name: Tsunami
Attribute: Water
MP Per Level:
   1 - 28
   1 - 500
Learned From:

Name: Dragon Bullet
MP Per Level:
   1 - 75
   1 - 2200
Learned From:
   *Kaguya

Name: Pandaemonium
Attribute: Mystic
MP Per Level:
   1 - 110
   1 - 4000
Learned From:
   *Suika Ibuki

Name: Paschal Moon
Attribute: Shadow, Absorb
MP Per Level:
   1 - 89
   1 - 2900
Learned From:
   *Kaguya
Additional Information:
   *Drains HP
   *Ignores Defense

Name: Chaos Drive
MP Per Level:
   1 - 27
   1 - 600
Learned From:

Name: Doomsday
MP Per Level:
   1 - 34
   1 - 900
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy

Name: Poison Mist
Attribute: Magic
MP Per Level:
   1 - 12
   1 - 45
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Poison
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy

Name: Pollen
MP Per Level:
   1 - 14
   1 - 20
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Sleep
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *60% Accuracy

Name: Ink
MP Per Level:
   1 - 12
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Blind
Variance: ± 0
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy

Name: Gathering Oni
MP Per Level:
   1 - 32
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Death
Learned From:
   *Suika Ibuki
Additional Information:
   *100% Accuracy

Name: Offense Down Omega
MP Per Level:
   1 - 18
Condition Per Level:
   1 - -20 Attack
Learned From:

Name: Defense Down Omega
MP Per Level:
   1 - 18
Condition Per Level:
   1 - -20 Defense
Learned From:

Name: Death Lance
Attribute: Ghost
MP Per Level:
   1 - 83
   1 - 2500
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Death
Learned From:

Name: Fireworks
Type: Physical/Magic
Attribute: Physical, Magic
MP Per Level:
   1 - 52
   1 - 1500
Learned From:

Name: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
MP Per Level:
   1 - 92
   1 - 3000
Learned From:
   *Tenshi Hinanawi

Name: Flare
MP Per Level:
   1 - 68
   1 - 1500
Learned From:

Name: Freeze
Target: Single Target
MP Per Level:
   1 - 68
   1 - 1500
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Freeze
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy

Name: Bio
MP Per Level:
   1 - 24
   1 - 500
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Poison
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy

Name: Bioga
MP Per Level:
   1 - 74
   1 - 1500
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Poison
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy

Name: Heal
MP Per Level:
   1 - 6
   1 - 200
Learned From:

Name: Aura
Target: Single Allye
MP Per Level:
   1 - 99
   1 - 5000
Condition Per Level:
   1 - All negative statuses
Learned From:

Name: Full-Cure
Type: 150
Target: Magic
MP Per Level:
   1 - 150
   1 - 9999
Learned From:

Name: Holy
Attribute: Holy, Magic
MP Per Level:
   1 - 98
   1 - 3000
Learned From:

Name: Shadow Flare
Attribute: Shadow, Magic
MP Per Level:
   1 - 125
   1 - 4500
Variance: ± 8
Learned From:

Name: Drain
Attribute: Magic, Absorb
MP Per Level:
   1 - 8
   1 - 300
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy
   *Drains HP

Name: Drainra
MP Per Level:
   1 - 24
   1 - 600
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy
   *Drains HP

Name: Drainga
MP Per Level:
   1 - 48
   1 - 1400
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy
   *Drains HP

Name: Meteor
MP Per Level:
   1 - 99
   1 - 4000
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *80% Accuracy

Name: Ultima
MP Per Level:
   1 - 180
   1 - 5500
Learned From:

Name: Mighty Guard
MP Per Level:
   1 - 80
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Regen, MP Regen, Blink, Protect, Haste
Learned From:

Name: White Wind
MP Per Level:
   1 - 25
   1 - HP Restored = Koishi's Current HP
Learned From:

Name: Nova Storm
Target: All
MP Per Level:
   1 - 12
Learned From:
Additional Information:
   *50% chance of reducing a target's HP to 1.

===============================================
MISCELLANOUS SKILLS:
===============================================

Name: Magic Hammer
MP Per Level:
   1 - 3
   1 - 100 MP
Additional Information:
   *Dummied skill
   *Drains 100 MP.

Name: Night
Target: All Enemies and Allies
MP Per Level:
   1 -
Condition Per Level:
   1 - Sleep: 50 turns
Additional Information:
   *Dummied skill
   *100% Accuracy

Rep:
Level 85
This is to keep tabs on each area's data and potentially revamp enemies/bosses from each area. Next up is dungeon #9, Eientei/Road of Reconsideration. Even though they're technically two separate dungeons, I'm putting them together since Eientei (Phase 2) only has...like...2 enemies and one boss. It's very simple to get through, but can be very demanding on resources. After completing Eientei (Phase 2), Cirno will rejoin the party and the player will gain Komachi as a playable character.

Name: Strongest Tewi
Fought at: Eientei - Phase 2
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Rabbit Ball: Inflicts 250 non-elemental physical damage and Paralysis: 50 turns to one party member.
**Two Rabbit Chase: Inflicts 200 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Elemental Rabbit: Increases all elemental resistances to user. Only used when HP is above 90% Max HP.
**Great Fortune Crest: Reduces all stats by 10 and reduces resistance to physical attacks to the party.
**Ancient Duper: Reduces all elemental resistances to the party.

While they're practically a clone of EX Tewi fought before Eirin, they're not too terribly difficult to defeat. Ancient Duper in the end does absolutely nothing for them, as they don't use elemental attacks, and Elemental Rabbit is hardly a concern. Perhaps Ancient Duper should be a Mystic-elemental attack?? Strongest Tewi has 2500 HP and halves all elemental damage.

Name: Bio Reisen
Current skills:
**Illusionary Blast: Inflicts 750 Shadow-elemental damage to one party member. Ignores Defense.
**Mind Explosion: Inflicts 137 Shadow-elemental damage to the party.
**Life Elixir: Increases ATK/DEF/MAG by 50 and grants Regen: 50 turns and MP Regen: 50 turns to user.
**Ultrared Field: Inflicts Berserk: 50 turns to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Poison Smoke Curtain: Inflicts Poison: oo to the party. 75% accuracy.
**Lunatic Red Eyes: Reduces ATK/DEF/MAG by 50 to the party. 70% accuracy.
**Biora: Inflicts 800 Poison-elemental magic damage to one party member and Poison: oo.

Bio Reisens are pretty tanky enemies, and are only fought at two specific chests, one solo and another after a round of 4 Strongest Tewis back-to-back. While Bio Reisens retain everything Reisen does, they also absorb Poison (but are NOT immune to Poison Smoke Curtain's Sap!). Biora and Illusionary Blast are their most dangerous attacks as they deal very high damage for this point in the game. Bio Reisen has 5000 HP, absorbs Shadow/Poison, and is weak to Holy.

*NOTE!!!: All enemies in Road of Reconsideration all have 5000 HP. Also of note is that each Cleansed Mirror enemy has a Level 3 skill scroll for that character to steal, bar Patchouli whom has a very rare chance of a Magic Crystal being stolen.

Name: Cleansed Mirror (Reimu)
Fought at: Road of Reconsideration
Current skills:
**Fantasy Orb: Inflicts 1000 Holy-elemental damage to one party member.
**Enigmatic Pearl: Inflicts 680 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Youkai Buster: Inflicts 175 Holy-elemental damage to the party. Inflicts extra damage vs. Youkai-types.
**Hakurei Amulet: Restores 1000 HP to one ally.
**Spread Amulet: Reduces the party's Holy-elemental resistance by 1 level. 80% accuracy.
**Spiritual Orbs: Inflicts 650 Holy-elemental damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP to the user. 85% accuracy.
**Persuasion Needle: Inflicts Berserk: 50 turns to one party member.
**Binding Border: Inflicts Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member.

Road of Reconsideration's big gimmick is all enemies, bar one, are fights against specific party members. In this case, Reimu. If you know how Reimu plays and what she's weak against, then you pretty much know how to handle this enemy. It still does a loooot of damage, so bringing some Scarlet Armlets may help deal with the Holy-elemental barrage. Persuasion Needle and Binding Border can be mostly ignored, as well as Spread Amulet. Cleansed Mirror (Reimu) is weak to Shadow and absorbs Holy.

Name: Cleansed Mirror (Momiji)
Current skills:
**Cross Slash: Inflicts 750 non-elemental physical damage and Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Flametongue: Inflicts 600 Fire-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Ice Brand: Inflicts 600 Ice-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Thunder Slash: Inflicts 600 Lightning-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Liquid Steel: Inflicts 600 Water-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Excalibur: Inflicts 600 Holy-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Zantetsu: Inflicts 500 non-elemental physical damage and Instant Death to one party member. 60% accuracy.
**Magicide: Inflicts 100 MP damage to one party member.

Momijis are dangerous due to the lack of good physical resistance gear, meaning the player is going to want to avoid bringing too many squishy characters in the party, or have someone who can provoke such as Momiji (who is best suited for this fight) or Meiling (who needs Sentinel to be able to not get killed). Otherwise, they must be fought without using physicals as they highly resist physical attacks. Cleansed Mirror (Momiji) is weak to Beast/Youkai.

Name: Cleansed Mirror (Cirno)
Current skills:
**Hailstorm: Inflicts 500 Ice-elemental damage and Freeze: 50 turns to one party member.
**Perfect Freeze: Inflicts Freeze: 50 turns to the party.
**Cold Divinity: Inflicts 700 Ice-elemental damage to one party member. Ignores Defense.
**Diamond Blizzard: Inflicts 300 Ice-elemental damage to the party.
**EYE'M THE STRONGEST!: Increases all stats by 9, cures Poison/Blind/Silence, and increases resistance to Pierce/Blunt/Slash/Absorb to the user.

Cirnos are mostly scary due to their ability to Freeze the party. If the player doesn't come prepared with a Barette on at least one character, it could spell doom for them if Perfect Freeze hits everyone. EYE'M THE STRONGEST!, while it gives a few buffs, isn't nothing to worry about. The main threat is Cold Divinity, Hailstorm, and Perfect Freeze. Cleansed Mirror (Cirno) absorbs Ice, is immune to Water, and is weak to Fire/Fairy.

Name: Cleansed Mirror (Reisen)
Current skills:
**Illusionary Blast: Inflicts 750 Shadow-elemental damage to one party member. Ignores Defense.
**Mind Explosion: Inflicts 137 Shadow-elemental damage to the party.
**Life Elixir: Increases ATK/DEF/MAG by 50 and grants Regen: 50 turns and MP Regen: 50 turns to user.
**Ultrared Field: Inflicts Berserk: 50 turns to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Poison Smoke Curtain: Inflicts 725 Poison-elemental damage and Sap: oo to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Infrared Moon: Reduces ATK by 50 to one target. 70% accuracy.
**X-Wave: Reduces DEF by 50 to one target. 70% accuracy.
**Absent Mindedness: Reduces MAG by 50 to one target. 70% accuracy.
**Lunatic Red Eyes: Reduces ATK/DEF/MAG by 50 to the party. 70% accuracy.

So you know that Bio Reisen fought not too long ago? This version is pretty much the same, except Poison Smoke Curtain is a lot more deadlier and it likes to waste turns trying to reduce stats more often. Nothing really different here, and in fact it still shares the same weaknesses as the original, minus the halving elemental damage.

Name: Cleansed Mirror (Patchouli)
Current skills:
**Summer Red Fireball: Inflicts 620 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Condensed Bubbles: Inflicts 620 Water-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Dew Spear "Crystals": Inflicts 1000 Ice-elemetnal magic damage to one party member.
**Autumn Edge: Inflicts 300 Earth-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Autumn Blade: Inflicts 600 Earth-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Spring Wind: Inflicts 620 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Silent Selene: Inflicts 650 Shadow-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Royal Flare: Inflicts 650 Holy-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Satellite Sunflower: Inflicts Sap: oo and MP Sap: oo to the party.

While being super frail to physical attacks, Patchoulis pack quite the punch with their attacks, and if they strike an elemental weakness, it's a certain death to that character if they don't have any gear to increase their resistance towards their weakness. In addition, Silent Selene and Royal Flare continue to be party wreckers so keep HP high! Cleansed Mirror (Patchouli) halves all elemental damage, heavily resists magic attacks, but takes 250% damage from physical attacks.

Name: Cleansed Mirror (Sakuya)
Current skills:
**Magic Star Sword: Inflicts 225 non-elemental physical damage to the party.
**Killing Doll: Inflicts 900 non-elemental physical damage and Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Crossup Magic: Inflicts 675 non-elemental physical damage and Confuse: 50 turns to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Soul Scripture: Inflicts 300 non-elemental physical damage and Instant Death to one party member. 70% accuracy.
**Luna Dial: Inflicts Slow: 20 turns to one party member.
**Private Square: Inflicts Slow: 20 turns to the party.
**Special Stopwatch: Inflicts Stop: 20 turns to one party member.

Sakuyas are highly dangerous, not only for their powerful physical attacks (which Momiji/Meiling should Provoke and then Sentinel), but because she's one of the fastest enemies in the area with a whopping 130 speed. However, if the player missed the skill at SDM, they have a 5% chance to steal the First Aid ability from this enemy for their Sakuya to learn.

Name: Cleansed Mirror (Nitori)
Current skills:
**Hydro Camouflage: Inflicts 650 Water-elemental damage to the party.
**Optical Camouflage: Increases resistance to all elements including Poison/Gravity, Magic, and Physical, as well as grants Blink: 50 turns to user.
**Firaga: Inflicts 700 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Blizzaga: Inflicts 600 Ice-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Thundaga: Inflicts 700 Lightning-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Waterga: Inflicts 700 Water-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Darkga: Inflicts 1000 Shadow-elemental magic damage to one party member.

Nitori seems a bit weird in that she only uses two of her actual skills. The other skills were of a bygone era of where there were attack items that used these abilities (for instance, Fantasy Scroll was a buyable item for 200 yen that could use Fantasy Orb Lv3). Whether or not she'll change, or HOW she can even change, is all up in the air! Cleansed Mirror (Nitori) absorbs Water and is weak to Lightning.

Name: Cleansed Mirror (Youmu)
Current skills:
**Aum Cut: Inflicts 700 non-elemental physical Ghost damage to one party member.
**Crescent Moon Slash: Inflicts 750 non-elemental physical Ghost damage to one party member. Ignores Defense. 80% accuracy.
**Present World Cut: Inflicts 600 non-elemental physical Ghost damage to one party member. Ignores Defense. 85% accuracy.
**Lotus Stance Cut: Inflicts 640 Shadow-elemental Ghost damage to one party member.
**Soul Cutting Sword: Inflicts Instant Death to one party member. 80% accuracy.

As with the Sakuya, while Youmu hits super hard, their scariest quality is their speed, which is at a massive 150, 20 more than Sakuya. A good party will be hard pressed in keeping up, especially if the player missed the invaluable Rabite's Foot that is now unobtainable from Eientei (Phase 1). The massive speed also makes it much harder to run away from the enemy, so the player may be put into a situation where they're fighting an enemy that's more like fighting like a boss. Youmu is quite effective against herself, as she can deal extra 25% damage with her attacks (however, this is also true the other way around).

Name: Demonolith *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Charm Perfume: Inflicts Charm (dummied). In other words, a wasted move outright.
**Gravira: Reduces the party's HP by 1/2.
**Painga: Inflicts Poison: oo, Blind: oo, and Silence: oo to the party.
**Death: Inflicts Instant Death to one party member.
**Deathga: Inflicts Instant Death to the party. 70% accuracy.

Demonoliths are scary enemies as they focus primarily on crippling the party with statuses, making them unable to do anything, and then weeding them out with instant game over attacks. Youkai Rings are highly recommended in fighting these enemies, if the player managed to get more than one (one can be stolen from the boss fight with Yuuka if the player attempts her before coming here). Demonolith has 5000 HP, absorbs Shadow, are highly resistant to physical attacks, are semi-weak to Gravity, and are weak to Holy/Mystic/Earth.

Name: Tiamat *BOSS*
Current skills:
**Bio: Inflicts 500 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to one party member.

Tiamat, for all she's worth, isn't a major threat at all. In fact, she's not SUPPOSED to be so she's fine as she is. During the 2nd fight with just Mokou, she loses the Death spell, and the fight is unlosable unless the player uses Sacrifice.

Name: Lich *BOSS*
Fought at: Road of Reconsideration - Muenzuka
Current skills:
**Break: Inflicts Petrify: oo to one party member.
**Deathga: Inflicts Instant Death to the party. 70% accuracy.
**Stop: Inflicts Stop: oo to one party member. 70% accuracy.
**Drainra: Inflicts 900 non-elemental magic damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP to user. 80% accuracy.
**Gravira: Reduces party's HP by 1/2.
**Flare: Inflicts 1000 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member. Only used when HP is below 40% Max HP.

While Lich is scary with his 125 speed and instant game over abilities, he's not too difficult to take down. Earthquake, Flare, and Drainra are all the biggest threats in this fight. However, Provoke can easily stave off any of the other attacks, though if the player is not quick on their feet with reviving and healing, they may find themselves getting overwhelmed by Lich. Lich has 10,000 HP, absorbs Shadow, is immune to Earth, and is weak to Fire/Holy.

Name: Kraken *BOSS*
Fought at: Road of Reconsideration - Sanzu River
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Waterga: Inflicts 700 Water-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Freeze: Inflicts 1000 Ice-elemental magic damage and Freeze: 50 to one party member. 80% accuracy.
**Ink: Inflicts Blind: oo to the party.
**Tsunami: Inflicts 500 Water-elemental damage to the party.
**Mustard Bomb: Inflicts 3000 Fire-elemental damage and Heat: 50 turns to one party member. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Thundaga: Inflicts 500 Lightning-elemental magic damage to the party.

Kraken can be a mean one, especially if he decides to spam Tsunami and Thundaga. Mustard Bomb pretty much will kill anyone that isn't Meiling (with Sentinel), so be prepared to revive and heal from it. In addition, anyone that DOES survive may end up with Heat, which may end up with that character dying anyways (Sentinel overrides the animation for Heat, so it's impossible to tell if Momiji/Meiling will have Heat or not). If the player is willing, they can steal a valuable Mist Robe from Kraken, though Marisa is at a severe disadvantage here due to her Water-weakness. Kraken has 12,000 HP, absorbs Water, and is weak to Lightning.

Name: Advent Cirno *OPTIONAL BOSS*
Fought at: Road of Reconsideration - Court of Hell
Current skills:
**Boost: Used two times in a row in order to use Braver, Climhazzard, Omnislash Version 9, Jolting Blade, or Apparition Slice.
**Braver: Inflicts 1000 non-elemental physical damage to one party member. Ignores Defense.
**Climhazzard: Inflicts 1000 non-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Omnislash Version 9: Inflicts 1000 non-elemental physical damage to one party member. Ignores Defense.
**Jolting Blade: Inflicts 1200 Lightning-elemental physical damage and Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member.
**Apparition Slice: Inflicts 600 Holy-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Aura Whirl: Restores 500 HP and grants Regen: 50 turns and MP Regen: 50 turns to the party.

Advent Cirno can only be fought if Cirno is in the party when the player talks to Shikieiki, and is the ONLY character the player can use to fight Advent Cirno. The main priority is boosting up speed for Cirno, or leveling her up so that she gets enough speed to keep up with Advent. In addition, the player needs to protect against Paralysis as one Paralysis can end the fight. Flash Hat and Scarlet Armlet are both good to use for elemental protection. The main thing about this fight is to deal as much damage between the two Boosts, then defend after the second Boost and heal up if needed and continue the damage, which can be tricky if the player is low on items, their Cirno is not a high enough level, or if they run out of resources during the fight. Winning the fight grants the player the Advent Ring, which allows them to switch between normal Cirno and Advent Cirno.

SYSTEM

*Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind (Sound Sepher) was missing and is now uploaded separately.
*MP Regen has been reduced from 3% Max MP recovery per turn to 1% Max MP recovery per turn.
*Griffin Claw went from +25 speed to +10 speed bonus.
*Heal status now restores 10 HP and 1 MP every 10 steps instead of every 5 steps.

SKILLS

*Marisa's Master Spark now costs 50% Max MP to use, while Dragon Meteor costs 33% Max MP and is now has 90% accuracy, and Final Spark now costs 80% Max MP and has had its accuracy increased from 60% to 80%.
*Yuuka's Master Spark increases from 75% accuracy to 85%. In addition, it is now Mystic-elemental.
*Yuuka's Dual Spark now starts at 50% accuracy at level 1, up to 80% at level 7 and on up. In addition, they now have a fixed 80% Max MP cost across all levels. In addition, it is now Mystic-elemental.
*Advent Cirno's Aura Whirl now grants Regen: 50 turns and MP Regen: 50 turns at max levels.

ENEMIES/BOSSSES

*Tenshi's (Youkai Mountain) HP has been reduced by half, from 9000 to 4500. This is due to how hard it is to kill her now thanks to her new gimmicks.
*Rinnosuke's boss moveset has been completely changed. He now uses Double Attack, Duskblade, Judgment Blade, Shadowblade, Cosmic Liner, and Aegis in both of his boss fights, though the skills (bar Duskblade and Aegis) are weaker in the 2nd boss fight.
*Remilia's optional fight has been nerfed a bit. Remilia now has 100 speed instead of 120, and now uses the original "Red Magic" from the first fight instead of the 800 damage one that's nearly impossible for the party to survive even with Defend.
*Saigyou Yuyuko's instant death gimmick moved to every 10 turns instead of every 5. Speed reduced from 90 to 80.
*Lich's Speed has been reduced from 140 to 125.
*Chen now has Auto-Illusion, reducing the party's accuracy by 50% throughout the entire battle. In addition, Chen lost all spells but Fira/Blizzara/Thundara/Cura and gained Phoenix Egg and Rubmling Jikoku-ten.
*Ran has lost Darkga, Waterga, and Quakera, and has now gained Ultimate Buddhist.
*Hades' Curse no longer inflicts Poison: oo, Blind: oo, Sleep: 50 turns, and Berserk: oo, but now Poison: 10 turns, Blind: 10 turns, Sleep: 5 turns, and Berserk: 10 turns. In addition, it is now the rarest ability used by Hades.

Rep:
Level 85
This is to keep tabs on each area's data and potentially revamp enemies/bosses from each area. Next up is dungeon #10, Remains of Hell. Both phases are pretty much one after the other, with some bosses only appearing in one phase (although all enemies appear in both). This dungeon marks the start of the Extra Mode difficulty, where the difficulty starts to really ramp up (though arguably, Road of Reconsideration could be considered the start of that due to the enemies fought there). The player are forced to use Reimu/Marisa/Momiji for the entirety of this dungeon, though during phase 2 the player also gains access to Yuugi as a temporary party member (high HP, Attack, and Defense, but really crap MP, Magic, and Speed).

Name: Flame Beast
Fought at: Remains of Hell - Before Ancient City, Hell of Blazing Fires
Current skills:
**Magma Stream: Inflicts 200 Fire-elemental damage to one party member.
**Fira: Inflicts 300 Fire-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Fog: Dummied skill.

Flame Beasts are scary enemies, especially since they love to come in groups of 3-4. Flare Breaths in conjunction with Fira is more than enough to kill a weak party, and is also more than enough to severely cripple any party even at higher levels unless the player is smart enough and brings a Red Hat/Fire Ring to the dungeon. With those, the damage is much more bearable and easier to manage, and these enemies become much easier to defeat. Since AoEs are now severely nerfed, focusing on enemies one at a time is the way to go. Flame Beast has 1300 HP, absorbs Fire, halves Water, and is weak to Ice.

Name: Catpire
Current skills:
**Drain: Inflicts 150 non-elemental magic damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP to user.

Catpires are hardly a threat unless they decide to throw Darkras at characters, especially Reimu. Drain is hardly a problem and Gravity can be easily recovered from even in group fights. Catpire has 1000 HP, absorbs Shadow, is immune to Earth, and is weak to Holy/Wind.

Name: Basilisk
Current skills:
**Stone Stare: Inflicts Petrify: oo to one party member.
**Break: Inflicts Petrify: oo to one party member.
**Blizzara: Inflicts 300 Ice-elemental magic damage to one party member.

Basilisks are nasty foes, as they primarily will try to turn characters to stone. The only defenses against this is to equip the Stone Ring, or try to luck out with the Earthen Amulet. In addition, Basilisks only appear in groups of 3, which triples the problem of being Petrified and getting a Game Over. A Gaia Barrier + Barrette + Stone Ring on any character will help them survive, but the other two may be out of commission for the duration of the battle. Basilisk has 890 HP, heavily resists physicals, and is weak to Earth/Mystic.

Name: Hellflapper
Current skills:
**Poison Mist: Inflicts 45 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Pollen: Inflicts 20 non-elemental magic damage to the party and Sleep: 50 to the party. 60% accuracy.
**Shock: Inflicts Paralyze: 50 turns and reduces Lightning resistance by 1 level to one party member.
**Slumber: Inflicts Sleep: 50 turns to one party member.
**Ink: Inflicts Blind: 00 to the party.

Hellflappers are kinda rare enemies, but are nuisances as they primarily will only inflict status effects on the party, the worst being Sleep which can severely cripple the party. Hellflapper has 1025 HP, is immune to Earth, and is weak to Wind.

Name: Hell Worm
Current skills:
**Charge Up: Charges up for one turn to inflict double damage with a regular attack next turn.
**Gravity: Reduces the party's HP by 1/4 their current HP.
**Gravira: Reduces the party's HP by 1/2 their current HP.
**Graviga: Reduces the party's HP by 3/4 their current HP.
**Sandstorm: Inflicts 500 Earth-elemental damage and Blind: oo to the party.

Hell Worms are pretty terrifying foes as they can reduce the party's HP greatly with Gravity spells as well as hit hard with Earth-elemental spells. They generally appear alone, but sometimes appear with other enemies such as the Hellflapper. Hell Worm has 1400 HP, heavily resists physicals, halves Fire, and is weak to Slash/Water/Earth.

Name: Behemoth
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Flare: Inflicts 1000 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.

Behemoths are tough, hitting really hard with physical attacks and with their powerful Flare spells. However, they ALWAYS appear alone, making them much more bearable to fight. Reimu's Cautionary Border or the Vanish Charm makes easy work of these foes. Behemoth has 2000 HP, heavily resists physicals, and is semi-weak to Gravity.

Name: Zombie Fairy
Fought at: Remains of Hell - Before Ancient City, Hell of Blazing Fires, Chireiden
Current skills:
**Drain: Inflicts 150 non-elemental magic damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP to user.
**Gravity: Reduces party's HP by 1/4 their current HP.
**Fog: Dummied skill.
**Stun: Inflicts Paralyze: 50 turns to one party member.
**Sleep: Inflicts Sleep: 50 turns to one party member.
**Silence: Inflicts Silence: oo to one party member.
**Berserk: Inflicts Berserk: oo to one party member.
**Resurrection: Revives all KO'd allies with 50% Max HP. Only used if alone.
**Cura: Restores 500 HP to one party member.

Zombie Fairies, like all other fairies, love using magic spells. In this case, these particular fairies prefer using status spells to debilitate the party while keeping the HP of their own side up. They never really attack, so they can't really kill the player except through the use of the Death spell or their rare physical attack. Zombie Fairy has 1200 HP, absorbs Shadow, is immune to Earth, halves Gravity, is semi-weak to Ghost, and is weak to Wind/Holy.

Name: Ruby Dragon *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Firaga: Inflicts 1400 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Flare: Inflicts 3000 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Meteor: Inflicts 3000 non-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Flare Breath: Inflicts 800 Fire-elemental damage to the party.
**Curaga: Restores 3000 HP to one ally. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Fira: Inflicts 300 Fire-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Aera: Inflicts 300 Wind-elemental magic damage to the party.

Ruby Dragons are tough. Really tough. However, they CAN still be beaten even with the party the player is forced to use. The player just has to hope that it doesn't decide to use Meteor, as it's its rarest skill. Red Hats are key to mitigating the amount of damage it can do, as most of its attacks are Fire-elemental in nature. Momiji's job should be to Provoke and then Sentinel to keep the damage off of the other characters while they beat down on it and keep Momiji from dying. Luckily, Ruby Dragons are always encountered alone. Ruby Dragon has 5000 HP, absorbs Fire/Wind, is semi-weak to Gravity, and is weak to Ice/Holy. Ruby Dragons have a 5% chance of dropping HP Crystals.

Name: Crystal Dragon *NOTORIOUS MONSTER*
Current skills:
**Gravira: Reduces the party's HP by 1/2 of their current HP.
**Graviga: Reduces the party's HP by 3/4 of their current HP.
**Tornado: Inflicts 2500 Wind-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Biora: Inflicts 800 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to one party member.

Yes, you read right. Remains of Hell has TWO Notorious Monsters, both encountered alone luckily. Crystal Dragon is the least threatening of the two, however, as it doesn't have an AoE attack spell. However, it prefers to reduce the party's HP constantly with Gravity spells, making it super easy to kill them afterwards with a regular attack, Tornado, or Biora. Momiji once again should focus to Provoking and using Sentinel. Crystal Dragon has 8888 HP, absorbs Fire/Water/Wind, heavily resists physicals, is immune to Earth, halves Ice/Mystic, is semi-weak to Gravity, and is weak to Pierce/Lightning. Crystal Dragons has a 5% chance of dropping HP Apples.

Name: Hellcat
Fought at: Chireiden
Current skills:
**Double Attack

Hellcats are simple enemies, as they only use regular attacks and regular double attacks. However, they always appear in groups of 3+, upwards to 6 at a time, and are really fast (140 speed), making it real easy to get overwhelmed by them. Vanish Charm and Cautionary Border are key to avoiding them and making the fight simple. Hellcat has 800 HP and are weak to Water/Earth.

Name: Tsuchigumo
Current skills:
**Bio: Inflicts 100 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to one party member.
**Bio: Inflicts 100 Poison-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo to the party.

Tsuchigumos are frail foes, but can really hurt if they spam Bio on the party. Poison Ring is the key to dealing with this, and with the Bane Shield on Momiji doesn't have to worry about Poison at all. Tsuchigumo has 999 HP, absorbs Poison, and is weak to Earth.

Name: Spirit Orb
Current skills:
**Self-Destruct: Inflicts non-elemental unblockable damage to the party. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.
**Enigmatic Pearl: Inflicts 260 non-elemental magic damage to one party member.
**Spiritual Orbs: Inflicts 200 Holy-elemental damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP to user. 85% accuracy.

Continuing the tradition of orbs using Reimu's moves, these guys...well, they use Reimu's moves. They also hurt a bit, especially if they gang up on one party member. However, they only usually appear in pairs and sometimes with a Zombie Fairy, so they're not too difficult to fight against. Spirit Orb has 1000 HP, absorbs Holy/Shadow, heavily resists physicals, halves Fire/Ice/Lightning/Water/Wind, is immune to Poison, and is weak to Pierce/Earth.

Name: Kisume *BOSS*
Fought at: Remains of Hell - Phase 1 & Phase 2
Current skills:
**Charge Up: Charges up to deal double damage with a physical attack next turn.
**Well Destructor: Inflicts 300 non-elemental magic damage and Poison: oo, Blind: oo, and Silence: oo to the party. 80% accuracy.
**Flying in a Well: Inflicts 300 non-elemental magic damage and Paralyze: 50 turns to the party.

Kisume's biggest threat in this battle is Flying in a Well, which if it inflicts Paralysis on the party, then it's game over. Youkai Rings can take care of Well Destructor's debilitating statuses easily. While it may seem like it's unfair, the player can see Kisume on the map before engaging her, so they can set their party up in advance, and she's not too terribly far into the dungeon proper, so if need be they can always go back and buy the necessary items and equipment to deal with her.

During Phase 2, Kisume is fought alongside Parsee the first time, then later fought again alongside Parsee and Tenshi. She should always be the first one to be disposed of to make the battles much more easier to deal with.

Kisume has 5000 HP, is semi-weak to Gravity, and is weak to Blunt/Earth.

Name: Marilith *BOSS*
Fought at: Chireiden - Phase 1
Current skills:
**Double Attack
**Defend
**Flametongue: Inflicts 400 Fire-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Ice Brand: Inflicts 400 Ice-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Thunder Slash: Inflicts 400 Lightning-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Liquid Steel: Inflicts 400 Water-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Excalibur: Inflicts 400 Holy-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Zantetsu: Inflicts 500 non-elemental physical damage and Instant Death to one party member. 60% accuracy.

Marilith isn't a very tough fight compared to Lich and Kraken, as she can only attack one target at a time. Momiji with Provoke is key to this battle, as she can deal with Marilith's attacks the best, although the player should keep an eye out for Zantetsu in the event Instant Death procs. Partway into the battle, Utsuho will join the fight and can make quicker work of Marilith than everyone else; however, she is so slow that at this point if the player is leveled up sufficiently (around level 20), they will be able to get 2 actions to Utsuho's 1. Marilith has 8000 HP, absorbs Fire, is semi-weak to Gravity, and is weak to Ice.

Name: Yuugi Hoshiguma *BOSS*
Fought at: Remains of Hell: Entrance (Phase 2)
Current skills:
**Charge Up: Charges up physical attack to do double damage next turn.
**Storm on Mt. Ooe: Inflicts 800 non-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Four Devas Arcanum: Inflicts 1500 Earth-elemental physical damage and Instant Death to one party member.

Yuugi can be fought with any party configuration, making this fight much more bearable as you don't have to use Reimu, Marisa, and Momiji only. However, Yuugi hits like a truck and you're going to need to be on constant healing duty with someone. In addition, due to Storm on Mt. Ooe, Yuuka, Aya, and Meiling are at risk of being OHKO'd easily making their usage less than viable. Patchouli can be used to great effect if she has Gaia Barrier as she naturally halves magic damage. Yuugi has 10,000 HP, absorbs Earth, heavily resists physicals, halves Fire/Ice/Lightning/Water/Holy/Shadow, and is weak to Wind.

Name: Parsee Mizuhashi *BOSS*
Fought at: Remains of Hell - Phase 2
Current skills:
**Green-Eyed Monster: Inflicts 350 non-elemental magic damage and Confusion: oo to one party member.
**Tongue-Cut Sparrow: Inflicts 150 non-elemental magic damage and Silence: oo to the party.
**Midnight Anathema: Inflicts 700 non-elemental magic damage and Confusion: oo to one party member. Ignores Defense.

Believe it or not, but Parsee is IDENTICAL to how she was on Youkai Mountain, abilities and stats and all (bar her steal). She is fought first alongside Kisume, and then later with Kisume and Tenshi. Parsee is best taken out after Kisume as she can still inflict the most amount of damage with Midnight Anathema and inflict statuses.

Name: Tenshi Hinanawi *BOSS*
Fought at: Remains of Hell: Ancient Bridge - Phase 2
Current skills:
**Divine Pillar: Inflicts 550 Earth/Holy-elemental physical damage to one party member.
**Six Earthquakes: Inflicts 200 Earth-elemental physical damage to the party.
**Heaven & Earth Press: Inflicts 500 Earth-elemental physical damage and reduces Defense to 0 to one party member.
**Enlightenment: Increases Attack/Defense/Magic by 100 to user. Only used when HP is above 75% Max HP.
**Non-Conceptual Power: Inflicts 280 non-elemental Pierce damage to the party.
**Unletting Soil: Inflicts 450 Earth-elemental physical damage to the party.

Tenshi reverts to using her first fight's skillset in conjunction with a couple skills from the second fight, without using any of the Rocks from before or spellcards. She hurts quite a bit, but is a lot more bearable to fight than the previous fight. Tenshi should be the final one taken down as Kisume and Parsee, whom are fought alongside her, are more dangerous. Tenshi has 5000 HP, absorbs Earth, heavily resists physicals/Ghost, halves Lightning/Mystic, is semi-weak to Magic, and is weak to Wind.

Name: Utsuho Reiuji *BOSS*
Fought at: Hell of Blazing Fires
Current skills:
**Charge Up: Charges up to make next physical attack twice as powerful.
**Shooting Star: Inflicts 500 non-elemental magic damage to the party.
**Shooting Sun: Reduces party's HP by 1/4 their current HP. Occurs twice one shortly after another.
**Hell Geyser: Inflicts 500 Gravity-elemental damage to one party member. Ignores Defense. 85% accuracy.
**Petit Flare: Inflicts 700 Gravity-elemental damage to the party. Ignores Defense. 85% accuracy. Only used when HP is below 50% Max HP.

As you may have guessed, Utsuho hurts. A LOT. There's no easy way of dealing with her attacks as there's no ways of dealing with Gravity-elemental attacks this early in the game. Provoke helps take Hell Geyser and Charge Up off of the others, but Shooting Sun is still a major threat, and the longer the fight drags out, the more of a chance of Petit Flare showing up to wipe out the party. In addition, Shooting Sun acts like Gravity, but will occur a short time later for a second hit, meaning the player has to keep aware and heal when necessary to avoid having their HP reduced too much before Shooting Star and Petit Flare shows up. Utsuho has 9999 HP, heavily resists physicals/magic/Gravity, is immune to Earth, halves Fire/Ice/Lightning/Wind/Holy/Shadow, and is weak to Water.

Name: Lich *BOSS*
Fought at: Hell of Blazing Fires
Current skills:
**Drainra: Inflicts 900 non-elemental magic damage to one party member and absorbs damage as HP to user. 80% accuracy.
**Flare: Inflicts 1000 Fire-elemental magic damage to one party member.

While Lich hits really hard, and you only control Utsuho for this fight, it's impossible to lose as with Mokou, Utsuho will be at full HP/MP. The only way to lose is to use Kamikaze, but why would you do that after coming this far? Lich has 30,000 HP, absorbs Shadow, is immune to Earth, is semi-weak to Gravity, and is weak to Fire/Holy.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 12:01:07 AM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
For the time being, please remove the plugin "Antilag (Slow).ips" from the DynPatches folder (only the IPS file. The Antilag (Slow) folder is fine to stay). This seems to be the cause of a fatal error that'll prevent progress in the game.

Rep:
Level 85
So far, I am currently halfway through beta4 with updating bosses/fixing bugs (having a few more people play through the game to give more input/finding bugs/etc.) so soon beta5 stuff will actually start being done! Hurray! And to top everything off, Ruins of Vina is now officially made for the game! Just need to insert the events/dialogues, and it's good to go, leaving only 2 actual dungeons left for beta5 to map out (outside of caves which shouldn't be hard to make)! Almost there guys...almost there.

So for now, here's the current updates to the game, for anyone curious. Quite a few new stuff regarding enemy/boss changes, which may or may not change further!

SYSTEM

*Sakuya is no longer listed as "Time" as it is not an element.
*Byakuren is now listed as Mystic-elemental.
*Yorihime is now listed as Mystic-elemental.
*Nue is now listed as Shadow instead of Forbidden.
*Youki is now listed as Ghost instead of Shadow.
*Rinnosuke is no longer listed as Forbidden.

SKILLS

*Zantetsu's accuracy went up from 60% to 90% on all levels.

ENEMIES/BOSSSES

*Marilith (1st) has had her moveset changed. She no longer uses Flametongue, Ice Brand, Thunder Slash, Liquid Steel, or Excalibur. Her moveset is now Double Attack, Zantetsu, Flame Slash (600 Fire-elemental damage + Heat: 5 turns), Blindga, Stun, Fira (AoE), and Entice (Confuse: 50 turns to the party)
*Chaos drops from 100 speed to 90. Chaos now has three Protostar minions in the fight with her. Chaos's moveset has been drastically changed.
*Meimu's skillset has now changed. She no longer uses Flare Star, Icefall, Lightning Orb, Tsunami, Aerial Slash, or Fantasy Seal. She still uses Spiritual Orbs and Death Needle, and now uses Maelstrom, Demon-Sealing Dimensional Rift (500 Shadow-elemental physical damage as well as Sap: oo and MP Sap: oo to the party. Ignores Defense), Fantasy Seal -Dark- (900 Shadow-elemental damage to one party member), and Fantasy Heaven -Dark- (800 Shadow-elemental damage and removes all buffs to the party. Used only at 25% or less Max HP). Meimu's Speed increases from 100 to 120.
*Flandre now has Destruction, which inflicts Instant Death and deals 9999 fixed damage.
*Marilith (2nd) has had her moveset changed. She no longer uses Flametongue, Ice Brand, Thunder Slash, Liquid Steel, Excalibur, or Regen. Her moveset is now Double Attack, Firaga (AoE), Graviga, Stop, Entice, Flame Slash, and Mustard Bomb.
*Omega Weapon no longer loses 1200 HP every turn and now loses 1000 HP every turn. Omega Weapons's skillset has changed completely, now being Maelstrom, Level 5 Death, Meteor, Tornado, Delta Force, Wave Cannon, Gravity Bomb, Omega Drive, Holy, and Mind Blast.
*Rin's Rekindling Dead Ash now inflicts Poison: oo to the party.
*Order now has Forbidden: Damage automatically throughout the fight. Order's Ultima is now non-elemental and ignores all resistances during this fight only.
*Kana no longer uses Blink. Poltergeist is used more frequently and can now inflict MP Sap: 50 turns. Kana now has Mana Shield, which absorbs 2 hits before disappearing, and is used every 16 turns in the battle. Kana is no longer weak to Mystic and takes normal 100% damage from it.
*PC-98/Seihou Yuuka now requires Yuuka to take 5 turns instead of 10 to progress to actual battle. PC-98/Seihou Yuuka now gains Dual Spark during battle, and Mima now joins in on the battle.
*Order's skillset has been completely ravamped. She no longer uses Scathe, Meteor, or Celestial Arrow and attacks in a specific order. In addition, Order gained Meltdown and Law Change, enabling her to punish the player for breaking the law she sets up.

Rep:
Level 85
Final update right now for beta4! The most recent update is going to be for what's in beta5 so far, and then new content! Bout time, eh?

ENEMIES/BOSSSES

*PC-98 Yuuka now has access to Dual Spark and Reflowering Gensokyo during the actual fight with her. Mima joins during the actual fight as well, but no longer has access to Twilight Spark during the fight.
*Alice's boss fight during Iku's story segment has been altered drastically. She still uses the same attacks as before, but now can use Radiant Treasure at 25% or less Max HP. In addition, every 16 turns Alice will summon a Defense Doll that will allow Alice to regain all damage she takes until it is defeated. While the Defense Doll is up, Alice will now start summoning up to 4 SP Dolls, and when she has 4 SP Dolls alive during her next turn, she will use SP Dolls for major damage to the party. The Defense Doll and SP Dolls do not attack at all themselves.
*Tenshi now has Non-Perception Sword during the boss fight at Insect Forest.
*Alice's boss fight at Cave to Makai's entrance has been altered completely. Alice no longer attacks during the fight, and will instead summon dolls to fight for her, which includes: Holland Doll (which will use a powerful non-elemental magic attack on the party each of its turns), 3 Ooedo Explosive Pawns (Will use Self-Destruct on the party for little damage), Little Legion (same thing as Defend Doll, but lasts for X turns instead of until an enemy is defeated), and Futuristic Bunraku (has a powerful single-target non-elemental physical attack, a powerful single-target non-elemental magic attack, and will Self-Destruct after X turns has passed).
*Meira in the Cave to Makai has been completely revamped. Skillset now includes: Attack, Double Attack, Mineuchi (600 non-elemental Slash physical damage + Paralyze: 50 to one party member. Ignores Defense), Mirror of Equity (Deals damage to one target equal to difference in Meira's Max HP and current HP.  Can whiff by targeting a dead character.), Tiger (Halves one target's HP and inflicts Sap: 50. Can whiff by targeting a dead character), Superball (1000 non-elemental Blunt physical damage to one target. Ignores Defense), Iainuki (Reduces the party's HP by 99% and grants Haste: 50 to Meira. 100% accuracy, and always used after 100 turns), and Tempest (4 hits of 1000-3000 damage to the party. 100% accuracy. Always follows Tempest). In addition, Meira has Strikeback as a battle passive, where she randomly targets one character and deals damage to them equal to the amount of damage she just took last attack, and can also whiff due to targeting a dead character. Meira's HP went up from 15,000 to 20,000.
*Iron Golem's skillset has been revamped. It still uses Double Attack and Wave Cannon, but now also uses Gravity, Gravira, Graviga, and Maelstrom. In addition, whenever it takes damage from any source, it deals the same amount of damage back to the entire party.

Rep:
Level 85
A month without updates? I know, I know...beta5 never seems like it's going anywhere. It's just taking a while guys, especially with computer issues and the like!

======================================
             CHARACTERS

*Meiling's Level 2 Chakra now restores 10% Max HP and MP to the party instead of 5%.
*Aya has lost her weakness to Magic, but now has a weakness to Gravity.
*Reisen is no longer Shadow-elemental and is now Mystic-elemental. In addition, both of Reisen's attacks now inflict Mystic-elemental damage. Infrared Moon no longer reduces  Attack but now increases one ally's Mystic-elemental resistance for 5 turns at level up, at +5 turns each level for a maximum of 50 turns at level 10. Absent Mindedness no longer reduces Magic but now inflicts low Mystic-elemental damage and Lock: 10 turns to one target (at levels 9 and 10, the damage stays at base 1000 power, but the duration for Lock increases by +5, to 20 turns at max level).
*Sakuya's Luna Dial, Private Square, and Special Stopwatch has had their statuses durations doubled (10 turns at level 1, 40 turns at max level).

SYSTEM

*Blind no longer prevents physicals from being used, and accuracy is now reduced to 10% of original value instead of 70%.

To come:

*Adjust status immunities on enemies/bosses.
*For X-Wave, give buff that increases chances of doublecasting a skill by +5%, up to 50% at max level.
*For Sanae, replace the 3 stat booster skills to be +EXP, +Yen, and +Item Drop skills. For Great Fortune series, change to be based on chance. For Divine Lottery, make it have a chance to give a buff at a chance, with new buffs appearing as rarest buffs at higher levels. At level 5, with +2 to Omikuji and max level, have all buffs granted at a very low chance.

In addition, the Alice fight in beta5 will be completely revamped so that it's much more challenging. That however will have to wait until beta5 is fully done~ Any other suggestions on characters and the like would be much appreciated.

Rep:
Level 85
Current updates, for those interested:

CHARACTERS

Reimu:

*Yin-Yang Jade now revives at 10% Max HP at level 1, gaining +5% for each level up to 25% at max level.
*Rain Dance, in addition to restoring HP, now grants Auto-Med on each level, up to 10 turns at level to a maximum of 60 turns at max level. This allows a character with the buff a 20% chance every turn to recover from all negative statuses excluding Death, and boosts Reimu's passive to 40%.

Aya:

*Wind Sickle Veiling now grants 100% doublecast to one party member, starting at 10 turns up to 25 turns at max level.
*While in the party, the enemy's HP bar will now display the enemy's current HP.

Patchouli:

*Dew Spear "Crystals" is now Earth-elemental instead of Ice-elemental.
*Emerald City has been replaced by Force Lasher. In addition, the MP costs for Autumn Edge, Autumn Blade, and Force Lasher has been increased drastically in addition to now being non-elemental instead of Earth-elemental. All levels of the spells now hit all enemies.

Reisen:

*Infrared Moon's MP cost has increased drastically on all levels, now requiring 14 MP at level 1 up to 96 MP at max level.
*X-Wave now grants a +5% chance to doublecast a skill up to +50% chance at level 10 for 60 turns on all levels. This adds to Patchouli's battle passive, allowing her to reach 60% chance at level 1 of her Doublecast passive, up to 70% at level 3 of her passive.

Sanae:

*Revitalizing Wind now revives at 20% Max HP at level 1, gaining +20% for each level up to 60% at max level.

Yorihime:

*Level has been reduced from 50 to 25.

Chaos:

*Awaken now lasts 50 turns instead of 20 turns.

MAPS

*Pandaemonium has been rebuilt almost from scratch, with only rooms staying about the same. It is now much smaller and easier to navigate than before.
*Hollowed Caverns now have Waystones, making travelling in the dungeon much easier to do. In addition, some tiling errors have been fixed.

MAPS

*Enemies now have an ATB and HP bar that displays during battle. This is still being tinkered with as it needs be. Status icons can now also be implemented, but I've yet to deal with those. In addition to status icons being available, the amount of turns a status lasts will now appear alongside the status icon.

Any further ideas or suggestions is welcomed. I am thinking of changing Momiji's Mad Rush to something else, not sure what yet. In addition, some statuses MAY get buffed to, according to this:

Poison/Regen types: 35 rounds at level 1, +5 rounds per level, maxing at 80 rounds at level 10
Stat double/half types: 25 rounds at level 1, +3 rounds per level, maxing at 52 rounds at level 10
Silence, Blind, Berserk, Zombie, double MP costs, and anything else that limits only certain types of actions: 20 rounds at level 1, +2 rounds per level, maxing at 38 rounds at level 10
Stop, Paralyze, Confuse, and anything else that prevents you from getting a turn: 6 rounds at level 1, +1 round per level, maxing at 15 rounds at level 10
Double XP/No XP: lasts until end of battle

Keep in mind, level 1 statuses generally have 5 turns durations, while level 10 generally has either 50 turns or oo turns, depending on the status. Feel free to debate this as you see fit.

Rep:
Level 85
Current updates, to be implemented whenever I get next update patch done:

CHARACTERS

*Hope's Revive command now costs 10% HP per revived character (up to 30% HP) at level 2, and 25% per revived character (up to 75% HP) at level 3.

ITEMS

*All of Nitori's skill scrolls now are half the price they used to cost.
*Sakuya's First Aid dropped from 25000 to 10000 in price.

ENEMIES

*Alice's HP has doubled from 12,500 to 25,000. Hourai's and Shanghai's HP have dropped from 16,000 to 10,000. Hourai's "Hourai Doll" now deals 3000 non-elemental magic damage. Hourai's Trip Wire now deals 500 non-elemental magic damage. Shanghai's speed has increased from 120 to 180.
*Medicine now has Permament Poison as her boss passive, making it so that the party is inflicted with Poison: oo throughout the duration of the battle.
*Medicine (Hollowed Caverns) now has Gassing Garden, Poison Breath, and Melancholy Poison, in addition to losing Venom. Her speed has been adjusted from 100 to 115.
*Yamame (Hollowed Caverns) now has Kandata's Rope, Unexplained Fever, and Japanese Foliage Spider. Her speed has been adjusted from 145 to 175.
*Tenshi's speed has been adjusted from 125 to 150.

In addition to this, I am currently looking at Nitori's skillset,, and am thinking of completely overhauling it to make her more useful.

*Include a "Gear Shift" ability, which switches between the single-target and AoE versions of moves and doubles the MP cost of abilities when in AoE mode. In addition, all of the status healing abilities bar Faith/Faith EX would be removed, and replaced by Adrenaline/Adrenaline EX and Sake/Sake EX. In addition to this, P may become straight upgradable into Lapis and then into Large P. To make up for the massive loss of abilities, she would get additional abilities:

Strength Tonic: Bravery: 25 turns to one/party.
Iron Draft: Protect: 25 turns to one/party.
Sage's Wisdom: Faith: 25 turns to one/party.
Speed Drink: Haste: 25 turns to one.
Hero's Drink: Bravery/Protect/Faith/Haste: 25 turns to one/party.
Miracle Drink: Regen/MP Regen/Bravery/Protect/Faith/Haste: 25 turns to one/party.
Saint's Spirit: Doubles healing effectiveness on party. Give to Hope.
Angel's Sigh: Removes all statuses and prevents statuses for 20 turns.
Neutralizer: Dispels all buffs on target.
HP Sucker: Drains HP from one target.
Hungry HP Sucker: Drains HP from all enemies.
Bottle Rocket: Minor unblockable damage to one.
Big Bottle Rocket: Moderate unblockable damage to one.
Multi-Bottle Rocket: Major unblockable damage to one.
Bomb Core: Inflicts damage to target equal to current HP, but kills user.
Siren: Force battle with rarest enemy group.
Emergency Exit: Escape from battle.
Superball: Same as Meira's attack.

Which would then translate into this:

P/Lapis/Large P -> P EX/Lapis EX/Potion Berry
1-UP -> 1-UP EX
Faith -> Faith EX
Sake -> Sake EX
Adrenaline -> Adrenaline EX
Strength Tonic -> Super Strength Tonic
Iron Draft -> Hard Iron Draft
Sage's Wisdom -> Warlock's Wisdom
Speed Drink -> Haste drink
Miracle Drink -> Holy Water
Saint's Spirit -> God's Spirit
Angel's Sigh -> Ribbon
Neutralizer - No EX version/Remains there
HP Sucker -> Hungry HP Sucker
Bottle Rocket -> Multi-Bottle Rocket
Bomb Core -> move this to skills
Siren/Emergency Exit/Superball

Of course, whether or not Gear Shift would be nice to implement or not, I don't know. I need more feedback on this. You'll notice a lot of these are from the FF series, but also appear from Earthbound (mostly from Jeff's inventory). Opinions? Suggestions? Feel free to leave any feedback you may have! I'm very slowly working on the game due to my computer going really bad (BSoDs at least once a day...), so it may take a while before I really get beta5 going...