RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A kind of late hello

Rep:
Level 84
Tell Cloud I have a phone.
Hello everyone.
Ive alredy posted a bit in the site and I totaly forgot to
say hello.
So hey.

Spoiler for:
I think the Final Fantasy X Parody is funny.
I dont know but did you guys say i gota have 30 posts to advertise a site?
Anyway you can find it at Newgrounds im not sending the link just in case.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Yes, the rule is thirty posts. Welcome to the forums, stranger! 8D If you have any other questions I'm available on IRC.

Rep:
Level 84
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:26:50 PM by CaptainVincent »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Your posts make me not like you already.

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMRK, enjoy your stay. ^_^

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks & nice to meet u guys.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 11:04:15 PM by CaptainVincent »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Hey there. New to the forums? Well, have fun, but make sure you follow the rules or you will find me on your doorstep with a whip and pair of handcuffs. Believe me, it won't be nearly as much fun as you'd like to think.

Oh, and welcome to RMRK.

Rep:
Level 84
Ok i will watch it from now on.
Thanks for welcoming you guys.