RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Enemy Stat Breaker

Rep:
Level 84
Yes, hoh my gawd!
Enemy Stat Breaker
Version: 1.0
Type: Misc Add-On
Key Term: Misc Add-On

Introduction

Tired of the annoying editor limit of 999 for the stats and 9999 for hp and sp for enemies? Deal with it no more! I've always wanted to make a final boss with more than 9999 hp but it was never possible with the editor limit. I no longer have to deal with it!

Features

• Bypass the enemy's max strength, dexterity, intelligence, agility, magic defense, power defense, and attack.
  • Bypass the enemy's max hp and sp

Screenshots

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Demo

http://www.savefile.com/files/1981582 <= Also includes Max Modifier script and equipment stat breaker

Script

Spoiler for:
Code: [Select]
#==============================================================================#
#                    Game Guy's Enemy Stat Breaker                             #
#==============================================================================#
# This script breaks the enemy's 999 stat limit. All you do is run             
# This in a script call command.
# $scene = EnemyStatBreak.new
#
# There is a little editing involved. If you want to add an enemy add this under
# the line # Edit Enemies Here
# then add this
# $data_enemies[x].y = z
# X = the id of the enemies
# Y = the stat. Choices for this are str, int, agi, dex, maxhp, maxsp, atk, mdef, pdef, and eva
# Z = the number
#
# Example. You want enemy 25 HP to be 12043 and stregnth to be 1220
# You would enter this below the line
# $data_enemies[25].str = 1220
# $data_enemies[25].maxhp = 12043
#
# You have to enter each monster down more than once if you plan on bypassing more than one stat
#
# I used Blizz's Enemy Stats to show Enemy HP
# I used Blizz's Bestiary to show Enemy Strength to prove I can bypass the editor

class EnemyStatBreaker
  def main
    # Edit Enemies Here
    $data_enemies[1].maxhp = 100000
    $data_enemies[1].str = 1000
    # End Editing Enemies
    @map = Spriteset_Map.new
    loop do
      Graphics.update
      Input.update
      close
      if $scene != self
        break
      end
    end
    Graphics.freeze
    @map.dispose
  end
  def close
    $scene = Scene_Map.new
  end
end

Instructions

Go to line # Edit Enemies Here and add a new line below it. Put this in the line
Code: [Select]
$data_enemies[x].y = z
X = Enemy ID
Y = Stat Choices are str, dex, agi, int, mdef, pdef, atk
Z = Number

Compatibility

Not compatible with anything else that alters the enemy's stats.

Credits and Thanks

• game_guy for making it easier and forming it into a script
  • Enterbrain for making the default scripts

Author's Notes

Post any bugs you find here please.