RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I need a team!

pokeball P3kOfflineFemale
FRESH PRINCE OF BELLEND
Rep:
Level 84
I WANT 2 SUK UR DIK
Sup dudes, look am making a game n its pissin me off the amount of programming i have to do. Im in the middle of makin a CMS and i'm only up to making the items in the menu work. So far in my menu ive made a clock with H:M:S, location name, Money (max of 999999), three party members (out of 5) wich include Name, level,  HP/Max HP, MP/max MP, Limit break, and next level guage. also the menu options and cursor. HP goes up to 9999 and the MP goes up to 999.  All of this works and can be changed. i have made the programming for it totally customizable. i need help because its takin me too damn long to do all this by myself.  If you want screenshots of the game then E-mail me at p3k07@hotmail.com. i also have hypercam vids of it to show you how long the pages of programming are. I need a good programmer who can keep the up the pace and the also keep the faith :S.
Nice one guys.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
~welcome to the world of game creation~

FRESH PRINCE OF BELLEND
Rep:
Level 84
I WANT 2 SUK UR DIK
I've probably been creating games since you was still a baby twix inside ya daddys nut sack!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Great way to enter this forum. Also, I'm older than you. Quit your shitty assumptions.

FRESH PRINCE OF BELLEND
Rep:
Level 84
I WANT 2 SUK UR DIK
Listen m8 u started it and ur only a year older than me so stfu! U wanna help me or not u lil turd!

Rep:
Level 88
You're not going to get a team if you refer to people as "lil turds". You are sounding very unprofessional and quite immature.

It doesn't matter if you have the best game in the world, coming into a place with a bad attitude won't make people join you.

Age doesn't equal experience. Experience equals experience.

Also,
~welcome to the world of game creation~

Have a nice day. :)

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Listen m8 u started it and ur only a year older than me so stfu! U wanna help me or not u lil turd!

Also, I wasn't picking a fight. I was commenting on how hard it actually is to make a game yourself.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
hence the request for a team, I suppose. Anyway, this discussion should end. The thread is still open should anyone want to join your team, but if anyone else tries to continue this discussion there will be some instant banning of everybody on the forum, that's how serious I am. Irock, Holk, Nouman ~ everybody banned unless this thread ceases and desists immediately.

Also, I will move this to project recruitment. I don't think you'll have much luck though. Partly because your overreactive personality, but mostly just because there really aren't that many 2k3 users on the forum. Sorry :(
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 07:16:25 AM by Modern Algebra »

FRESH PRINCE OF BELLEND
Rep:
Level 84
I WANT 2 SUK UR DIK
OK w/e. Look i wasn't being cocky, its hard making all this on ya own n it don't help with some one being funny but look all is 4gotten can we just get to the point of my post! Maybe you can help me Modern Algebra? Is this the place where i would post recruitment info? Also what would be the best place to put up posts for like systems advice?  If i cant get a team then i would prefer someone to just advise me on codes I'm about to do.  Oh by the by, your dead right experience ain't down to age its down to experience! Now i have at least 5/6 years of RPG Maker knowledge so i ain't no softy when it comes down to RM2k/3 making.  Oh one more question, ;p How do i upload my project so ppl can see? I'm new to all this forum stuff.  Cheers for the help :D

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Sorry, but I can't see anyone actually offering to help you with this. Even forgetting the fact that you insulted one of our respected game makers for no reason, we have absolutely no idea what you're looking for other than "a team". We have no idea what your game is, what you need to have people help you with, or what you have done so far on your game aside from those system implements. Most of the members here on RMRK use either XP or VX now; the few who do use RM2K3 are either rather busy with their own projects or are still very new and just wanting a free version of RPG Maker. This means that they aren't going to waste any of their time on if they aren't intrigued or if they don't know what they're up against.

Also, not too many people are going to take you very seriously if you don't use proper grammar instead of "i need help can u help me?". I exaggerate a little, but it's still a turnoff to even read through what you have to say if you talk like that.

FRESH PRINCE OF BELLEND
Rep:
Level 84
I WANT 2 SUK UR DIK
Ya know what, Fuck you guys! Your all a bunch of fucking wankers.  memememe just coz i said some rude shit. delete me you fuckin faggots! You're lucky that i dont actually know who you really are. This is the worst fuckin website i have ever been on for help, the responces you assholes give, your so fuckin full of yoursleves! I bet your all American.  All i wanted was a lil help to speed up and progress my game. I'd like to see the shit that you guys have made.  Like i said delete my fucking account and while ya at it go in the fuckin corner and have some words with ya selves, You bunch of fuckin bellends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Before you leave, I'll answer a question of yours...

How do i upload my project so ppl can see? I'm new to all this forum stuff.

You can upload it to different sites such as http://rapidshare.com/, http://www.mediafire.com/, or several others then just post a link.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Wow. That's a nice way to take things out of proportion. Let's see if I can break this down for everyone.

Ya know what, Fuck you guys! Your all a bunch of fucking wankers.

Thank you for using the internet. Your opinion is very important to us.

memememe just coz i said some rude shit.

"Rude shit" as you put it is not a very effective way to get people to want to help you.

delete me you fuckin faggots!

No. You've suddenly turned into a good source of entertainment for us. :3

You're lucky that i dont actually know who you really are.

Hi, my real name is Chris Murphy. I'm a furry who lives in Chicago and is majoring in screenwriting. Now you know who I am.

This is the worst fuckin website i have ever been on for help, the responces you assholes give, your so fuckin full of yoursleves!

Worst website you've ever been on, yet you say you're brand new to "forum stuff"...

I bet your all American.

Interesting conclusion. Wrong, but interesting conclusion.

All i wanted was a lil help to speed up and progress my game.

If you wanted help, maybe you shouldn't be calling people a "lil turd".

I'd like to see the shit that you guys have made.

The bathroom is right around the corner, and the toilet is busted. If you're interested, just go in and open up the lid. If you get there before the plumber arrives, you'll be able to see the shit we've made.

OR, you could go to the finished projects board or individual maker boards and see the work people here have done.

Like i said delete my fucking account and while ya at it go in the fuckin corner and have some words with ya selves, You bunch of fuckin bellends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey NAMKCOR, look! We've found a new word for twat: "bellend".
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 05:17:45 PM by Bayard Zylos »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
jesus shit what blew up in here and why isn't it my fault?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Ya know what, Fuck you guys! Your all a bunch of fucking wankers.  memememe just coz i said some rude shit. delete me you fuckin faggots! You're lucky that i dont actually know who you really are. This is the worst fuckin website i have ever been on for help, the responces you assholes give, your so fuckin full of yoursleves! I bet your all American.  All i wanted was a lil help to speed up and progress my game. I'd like to see the shit that you guys have made.  Like i said delete my fucking account and while ya at it go in the fuckin corner and have some words with ya selves, You bunch of fuckin bellends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you Scottish? I read your post in a Scottish accent. e3e;

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
bellends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, is that a twat? I haven't actually heard that one yet.

Edit: Yay Urban Dictionary.
Spoiler for definition:
1.      bellend      552 up, 55 down  love ithate it

British slang for the glans penis, or penis head.
Saddam Hussein is a Bellend! (as seen on 'Da Ali G Show')
by Robert Goatse Mar 3, 2003 share this add comment
2.    bellend    290 up, 33 down love ithate it

1. The head of the penis, being vaguely bell shaped. Like a mushroom head.
2. A complete idiot.
When you are drunk, you dance like a bellend.
by esadbaf Oct 12, 2004 share this add comment
3.    Bellend    334 up, 81 down love ithate it

The end part of a penis designed so that your hand doesnt slide off when your having a wank
get ma bellend in your mouth bitch
by Paul B Jan 9, 2004 share this 1 comment

Also, for P3K. Take into consideration that you're new here as you said yourself. We don't know you and therefore don't know your personality. Sarcasm is pretty hard to throw across the internet without a cute little :V every now and again. Whether you were or were not being rude in your comments, you came off like a pompous asshole. Also since you're looking for help, you should be trying to, pretty much, advertise yourself to us so that you perk our interests and plan on replying with a helpful post related to your search. To be honest, your grammar is horrible and your post is very unorganized. Since you are/were new here, you should be reading the rule topics and help topics that are stickied in every forum of this site to help you understand how to get the most out of what you're looking for. Here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9811.0.html is the suggestion topic created by Zeriab to help new members, or anyone really, on how to effectively post a topic about recruiting members for a game.

Also, along with Zylos:
You're lucky that i dont actually know who you really are. I bet your all American.
Jason Birchfield. Age 21. Currently in Lancaster, PA, USA. I'm in college majoring in Graphic Design/Webdesign.

Also, just to clarify the confusion:

When I had told him I was older than him, it was just to debunk his poor assumption that he could have been making games while I was still a sperm. Which, obviously, would be impossible since I am older than him, if even by a few minutes. I wasn't referencing experience~ :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 09:06:40 PM by grafikal009 »

FRESH PRINCE OF BELLEND
Rep:
Level 84
I WANT 2 SUK UR DIK
OMFG YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN THE BEST LAF IVE HAD IN YEARS!!! ¬.¬ CATCH YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE. BITCHES!!!

FRESH PRINCE OF BELLEND
Rep:
Level 84
I WANT 2 SUK UR DIK
Honestly you guys have nearly made me piss myself the amount of detail you have gone into in trying to make me look like a fuckin fool! I applaude your efforts :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
uh huh.
well, I think you're in the runnings for fastest ban of '09.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Yeah, I don't think Mr. Bellend here is going to get help from ANY site with that kind of attitude.

Also, we really don't have to try to make him look like a "fuckin fool". He does so himself.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Haha, I like how he's trying to mask his humiliation by acting like he enjoys what we've said. Funny though since I was actually helping him. ~at least a little

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't think there was any need to pick apart his post like that. You can basically sum it all up by saying this:

Go the fuck back to where you came from.

Rep:
Level 88
Also, just to clarify the confusion:

When I had told him I was older than him, it was just to debunk his poor assumption that he could have been making games while I was still a sperm. Which, obviously, would be impossible since I am older than him, if even by a few minutes. I wasn't referencing experience~ :)

I was just saying that because of what he claimed that he had been working with it longer than you. Just cause you work with something for years doesn't mean you're good at it. Probably should have worded it a bit different.

Also, I'm a bit irritated he didn't thank me for answering a question he had.  ;8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Haha, it's ok Revo, I don't think he'll be playing nice ever.

FRESH PRINCE OF BELLEND
Rep:
Level 84
I WANT 2 SUK UR DIK
Sorry Revo you did help me in the slightest margine. This has gotta be the funniest fuckin post ive ever posted! Honestley you guys have made my day. The amount of tears ive been thru of lafter! listen if any1 wants to make some more comments then please be my guest coz u got me n my m8's in stitches! :D :D Look if u dudes dont wanna  help then fair enuf, but please keep the comments comin, ur makin me wanna stay on this site just for the fun! Just so you u all know, yea, bellend is a form of a prick that some of u may be applicable for! Any one else gotta any lafta for me? come on u moderators u know u've got somethign special wipped up 4 me!