RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[FULL GAME] Dragon Fantasy II

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Game Link: http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/430/

The Main Story:
It has been 100 years since the end of the first Dragon Fantasy. Veryl has been destroyed and the planet's original power has been restored. However, even the Crystal's could not destroy the power of the Dark Lord comletely. Instead, they destroyed the castle's outer shell and contained the vast power of Venaitura within a sphere of light.

But now...the skies once again are covered with a vast and expansive wave of darkness. The temple where the orb was contained had been breached and the power of Venaitura stolen! Using it's power, a fiend by the name of Emperor Xyan has opened a gateway to the Dark World and has called forth a plethora of demons to do his bidding.

You are the Hero's decendant. Having the blood of the legendary Hero who had defeated Veryl, the King of Zebon calls you and your allies to his chamber. He tells you of your duty, and thus you must embark on an epic quest in order to save your homelands from destruction once again!

Character Classes:

-Unlike in the first Dragon Fantasy where you had a pre-set party with specific classes, you are free to choose whomever you want your party to consist of from the beginning in this second installment. Your main character is ALWAYS the Hero class, but you may chose his/her gender and three other companions and their classes.-

The Hero
Info: The class that your main character is set as. He/she is named by you, and is also given a gender by you. The Hero is pretty well-rounded, and is able to cast a nice variety of Healing Spells, Damaging Spells, and Status Spells. His/Her stats are pretty even, and he/she does not fall short on many things.

The Knight
Bearing a strong ATK and DEF, the knight is the basic damage dealer. He can cast no magic, and has no MP, but he can dish out the damage against enemies using his physical attacks.  They bear high HP, but low INT.

The Mage
A class based soley around Black--or damaging--magics.  They learn the greatest ammount of Black Magic spells, and have
a high MP count.  They have a low DEF and ATK count, but make up for it in AGL and INT.

The Priest
The Priest is a class based around the art of White Magic; Magic which focuses on healing the wounded and curing the ill. They receive the greatest ammount of White Magic spells, and are also one of the fastest mages. They have a high MP, INT, and AGL count, but lack HP and DEF. A must have for any adventurer.

The Inflicter
Revolving mainly around inflicting hindering status-effects against the enemy, the Inflicter has no real abilities which directly
inflict any sort of damage. However, they have great AGL and MP, and learn boosting type spells earlier than any other class.

The Sage
Having access to both White and Black Magic spells, and bearing the highest INT count of all the mages, the Sage is a fairly diverse maigc user. However, it lacks a majority of the higher level spells from both areas, thus it must fall back on weaker spells as it makes progress. The sage has the highest INT and MP count, but lacks HP, AGL and DEF.

The Dark Knight
A fusion of both the Knight and Mage classes. The Dark Knight has access to a limited number of Black Magic spells,  but has a great ATK and DEF count. It is also one of the two fastest mage-type classes.

The Holy Knight
A fusion of both the Knight and Priest classes. The HolyKnight has access to a limited number of White Magic spells,  but has a great ATK and DEF count. It is also one of the two fastest mage-type classes.

The Berserker
A purely physcial-based class that has no mind of it's own.  Bearing the  absolute highest ATK count of all classes, the Berserker can break down some enemies in one fell swoop. They also bear a high HP count, but lack in DEF and AGL.

Screen Shots:

Final Mix+ Version:
http://files.filefront.com/Dragon+Fantasy+...;/fileinfo.html

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Secretly I've been waiting for this project to finish for ages. Now I finally get to play it ;____; <3
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Oh my God. That is awesome. I absolutely love retro style games.
;____; <3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm loving the 8-bit style, is the music all chiptune'd too?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hey, welcome back Lavata! This project looks even better than when I last saw it. I will move it to the Finished Projects Board. Is it 2k or 2k3?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hey-ho, everyone! Ha ha. I've been gone away from here for a long time, it would seem. But I'm so many damn RPG Maker forums that I get 'em all tangled up. I was looking at "RMRK" and wondering what it was, as I couldn't for the life of me associate it with Crank Eye. So I gave it a click and...well, this is it! Ha ha. (Have it bookmared, along with a dozen other sites and stuff.)

Anywhoo, thanks for the comments, everyone! It is an RPG maker 2000 game (RM2k), so I hope there are those here who like games made on those makers! Everyone seems to have gone over to the XP and VX side, but I'm still hanging strong to the side of the older makers! Ku ku ku!

The music? Yeah, it's all...NES-like, too. Er, well...everything besides the final boss theme, that is. Couldn't find an epic tune for the life of me. So yeah, besides that, everything else I tried to make sound as authentic as possible.

Rep:
Level 88
Well, I have to say, I love this game. It's incredibly well done. It reminds me of years ago when I played the early Dragon Quest games... And searching pots. I remember searching every pot. And I am doing the same in this game.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hurrah! Thank ye's. I hopin' that you'll enjoy it through-and-through, to as far as you manage to get. And if that is right to the end...well....gah! I'd be pretty damn impressed. Ha ha. I was told that this is one mighty long game. I thought it was short, but maybe that's just because I made the thing. But...>_>

Also, I've got a pretty good font here. It was given in my topic of DF II over at Dragons Den by Indogutsu. It's nice, much easier to read than what most people got, and adds to the feel of the game! Well, in my opinion it does.

http://www.woodus.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=12458&view=findpost&p=215121

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I had no idea a second game was even in the process of being made.  :-X

*downloads*