RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[FULL GAME] Myth Xaran -Now Available!

Rep: +0/-0Level 84

Platform: Windows PC
Engine: RPG Maker 2003
Developer: Exodus Studios
Rating: Everyone 10+ (mild violence & language)
Genre: Roleplaying/Fantasy/Action
Players: 1
Release Date: 2009.03.22

Story

The world of Exodus is a place of mystery and intrigue. Similarly, the will of the gods hold no limits beyond a mortal's understanding. Within a darkened sect of the world, a new light shines upon an effigy of paradise through the eyes of an unknowing tortured soul. With this promised new creation given to him, life also begins -- and a chapter is ready to be written.

You begin as a Fiend of darkness who soon sees the light of the good Goddess, and is given a chance to redeem yourself through the creation of a new land in the world while having to counter and avoid the repercussions of your master. As the land is formed, you then take up the role of an adventurer whose story, over time becomes intertwined with the histories of this place as you stop a growing threat which has brought famine and strife over your home kingdom of Gauromaund.

Screenshots

Features

* Classic, console-style role-playing game for the PC

* In-depth storyline with nostalgic gameplay

* Various puzzles and side-quests which provide hours of entertainment

* Raise a dragon

* Over 200 different areas to explore

Download the Game

Here

Credits
------------------
Producer - Rebecca Long (Xathia Vastar)
Level Designer - Rebecca Long (Xathia Vastar)
Graphics - Andrew Lee, Charas-project, First Seed Material (Mack & Blue), SammyGamer (Kili)
Music - Nelson Whitaker
Engine - Enterbrain
Testers - Shoji Ramuro, Mads Lundbak Severinsen, Ross Benjamin Leland

(c) 2007-2008 Exodus Studios
www.exodus-studio.com
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 11:27:54 PM by Xathia Vastar »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
this looks very promising.
I like the mapping :D

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Thank you for the feedback :) The bulk of the game is finished, so it's not really a 'new project,' but I wasn't able to post in the other forum, so I assume it will be moved there by the mods soon enough. I just need a few resources put in before I release the full version (which I hope will be obtained very soon). I've put up a request in the appropriate forum.

Thank you for looking!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ahh, well knowing that I will move it for you.
and yes, you requested in the right forum, though artists kinda are lacking on this site.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

That's a shame :( I've been hunting all around the RM communities for some help. But this is a free game, so I suppose I would have a much harder time finding volunteers for this than if this was paid commission work. But they would be credited in the game, at least, so I thought any sort of recognition like that would be good. I hope I do find help for this soon so then I will be able to release the full game!

Thank you for moving the topic!

The game is now available in full! Get it here!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Hm, this game looks very interesting. The sprites and mapping look absolutely amazing for an 2K3 game.

*goes to download*

Thanks :) I'm in the process of putting up a new download link with some fixes.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This does look great. I will move it to the Finished Projects board.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Nice mapping; it reminds me of my style a bit. And 200 maps? That's a very, very nice start. I'll have to give this a try ASAP.

Thanks! Hope you enjoy it :)
I've updated the download link since Filefront was shut down.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's very pretty. Is that Mint from ToP?

Mint? er.. never played ToP before. All of the sprites are either Mack & Blue or custom-made (I really don't like using ripped graphics)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Just downloaded the game and started playing.  I was wondering if there is a way to make the movements of the character go faster?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I sent this message to the Exodus-Studio website and they contacted me and told me there was no way to toggle the speed of the character.  So that is the situation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 05:59:40 PM by Frostyghost »