RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I WON A BAG OF SWAG

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/19/win-a-bag-of-ces-swag/

LOL I won.

Last year I won three free themes, 50 dollars, a Smashing Magazine Poster, and a one year magazine subscription from various sites and to kick off 2009 I win that contest.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa overly excited ;p

sucks to be you ;p
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think they just give stuff to everyone. You've won a marketing ploy!

lol, jk. Congratulations Noums. Anything good in there?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I'll post pics when I get it :x

^______________________________________________________^

darn them for not saying what's in it...lol it could be like a SD card with a HI sticker or something ;p

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Congrats Nouman ^o^

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I expect a full inventory on your lootz.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Possession of illeagal drugs, Nouman?

The FBI will get you.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I expect at least 10 Flash drives or else I will be sad ;-;

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I suspect Nouman is working with them and the bag is full of BOMBS

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I suspect Nouman is working with them and the bag is full of BOMBS
Nice.