RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] A quick little something...

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
This came to me and I felt like I had to make it, so here it is. It's just a short loop and it doesn't have a name, but it sounds like it could be a town theme in a game or something. It's pretty simple and generic though, and I only spent about a half an hour on it. Also, it feels like I've heard it in a game before, but I'm not sure where...

Anyway, thoughts? Opinions? Criticisms?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?gjmnkmfogwv

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's kind of repetitive, and sounds a little bit like every town theme from every Final Fantasy and other JRPG mixed together. That's not to say that it's bad though.