RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
About my lack of activity

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No I don't hate you. I love all of you.

For serious.

I've been busy.

Strike: Not avoiding you all like the plague.

The facts: I am moving~. Not far, just a few blocks down the street. To a better apartment. It's not much compared to a house, but compared to this place? I might as well be moving to a gated community.

That's the scoop.

Catch you soon.

Probably after the move.

Peace.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
 :) PICTURES when possible. good luck ^^
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah okay. 8D I'm not gonna have a room anymore. :| I'm gonna be sleeping a loft over the living room on my own floor. It's gonna be completely awesome. I've got a skylight and everything!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I love Arrow never leave me

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Yeah okay. 8D I'm not gonna have a room anymore. :| I'm gonna be sleeping a loft over the living room on my own floor. It's gonna be completely awesome. I've got a skylight and everything!

If it's that good, have fun then. We'll shun you for an hour or two out of our sheer misery over you leaving though.

but then we'll forgive you and welcome you back, so that's alright, right? .-.

Rep:
Level 96
I suppose. Oh the other reason I haven't been here is that I've been playing guitar. A lot. Like holy shit you don't even know. Like as soon as I get home it's ALL THAT I FUCKING DO. It's because of Guitar Hero. I played that game, beat it on easy, then picked up my real guitar again, and all of a sudden I've been pulling off novice level solos. o_o I AM ADDICTED.

Rep:
Level 88
I suppose. Oh the other reason I haven't been here is that I've been playing guitar. A lot. Like holy shit you don't even know. Like as soon as I get home it's ALL THAT I FUCKING DO. It's because of Guitar Hero. I played that game, beat it on easy, then picked up my real guitar again, and all of a sudden I've been pulling off novice level solos. o_o I AM ADDICTED.
Same happened to me. Although my guitar sucks, so I gave that up pretty quick. >.>

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You need to come back. We have work to do, son. ;_;

Rep:
Level 96
Oh yes indeed, and don't think I've forgotten. 8D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Don't worry man, we didn't miss you

i mean we will try not to

Have fun