RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Video Game Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
>kinect
>skyrim
why.jpg
I imagine shouts would be pretty neat

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
FUS RO PICK UP EVERYTHING!

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Yeah it's interesting with the kinect but if you have really talkative loud family like I do living with you then you will unintentionally do things...Today I got attacked by the Jarl of Whiterun because my stepfather decided to tell me something about unrelenting force.  No sooner than when he said it, I had everyone in Dragonsreach at arms and attacking me. 
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 84
Rubber Shark
I'm going to miss this game...  Until it finally comes out on August 28th.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Best indie game I've played so far this year.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Both the colors and the design of that large thing on the right is highly reminiscent of Patapon.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1050151/ITSP.jpg

I have to agree, they do just about everything right, and they twisted the standard metroidvania formula in a fun way too.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

pooing on nerds in DOTA 2

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
carry lich.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's always the best when the insanely terribad feeder gets the item at the end.

Spoiler for:
The only reason I had so many kills was because it was a 3v5 with a Morphling that did nothing.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1050151/ITSP.jpg
Yeah, I finished it yesterday. It was fine. It was pretty easy and finding artifacts/concept art sucked, but that's about all I found wrong with it. It was maybe a little too linear for a Metroid style game, but that doesn't matter much.

I got stuck in the Ice zone for ages because I kept missing really obvious things.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:00:10 PM by chewey »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Sims 3: Death Camp Simulator Edition

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
made a new character in skyrim who collects Dwemer scraps and artifacts, researches alchemy and is insane

and a beverage thief

his name is Higgins Boson

(click it)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Made an archer nig since I just now got it on PC, spent all day installing mods (don't have enough yet :mad:)

More mods ;]
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:05:49 PM by DrSword »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
yours still doesn't look as good as mine ;]

the quality of a few of these are shit because I took them with steam screenshot and it compresses the fuck out of them
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 10:59:47 PM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 97
I still cant find good ENB settings B(

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Those look incredible

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
more blur, less light = WOAH AMAZING GRAPHICS

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97

None of this armor is in the same set lol

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I needsta get back into GW2.

I patched it last week and played for a minute, but school's been hard to couple with long, online play sessions.

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah I just started playing again, 10 levels in 3 days ;o

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
ENB is great, right guys?

edit: I disabled a few mods and fixed it, but I'm still not crazy about this ENB thing. It just feels so ... amatuer? Forced? I dunno, but it's not that impressive after about 1 minute.

Edit: Mostly talking about the blur thing, here. The color adjustment ... I approve of.

edit 2: It happened again. Turn out, it's because I updated my Nvidia drivers. Awesome.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:11:01 AM by Dr_Arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile: