RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Video Game Screenshot Thread

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Also my Mountaintop Mansion I started yesterday, there's a third section now.

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
ALL OF MY BONERS

I'm really hoping they add some sort of online play for it, if they release it in the west.

Rep:
Level 69
I made a pyramid xD

My friend gave me an idea to do the bedroom like this

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
*Monster huntin* ALL OF MY BONERS

I'm really hoping they add some sort of online play for it, if they release it in the west.
Online is confirmed, localization isn't ;9

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I guess Azura didn't like my horse.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
The ultra rare horse-ostrich! It's a Hosstrich!
:tinysmile:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

committing science

steam screenshot compression quality

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

then I crashed :(

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
That one annoying guy who is so curious about what you are doing that he follows you around and gets in the way while you are busy working...has followed me onto minecraft.

I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

god speed brother

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
How is APB:R? It looks interesting.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
terribly optimized on any computer and whoever buys the premium guns wins
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
terribly optimized on any computer and whoever buys the premium guns wins

^That^

The game is really only fun with friends, doing random stuff

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

It's better than it looks.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Is it fair to say you're fluent in Japanese? Or do you just wing it when you play predominately Japanese games?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I can read it, but cause major blunders when it comes to grammar. For instance, the characters' names (Saki and Haruka) I can read, but if you tell me to translate paragraphs...expect mistakes.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Well they just look like squiggly lines to me, so props on learning something awesome.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I tried learning Japanese. When I found out that this: "~" can mean 5 different things, I gave up. That was the first lesson.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I tried learning Japanese. When I found out that this: "~" can mean 5 different things, I gave up. That was the first lesson.

I question your teacher. Anyway, that looks like a fighting game, doubt you'll need much knowledge of japanese for it.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

WELL THAT'S FAIR.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
God damn, what is that?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Diadra Empty, a free-roaming horizontal shmup. This level had a serious difficulty increase, as enemies began firing from all directions.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

My stepfather loves hoarding items.  He has been sitting in his house in Riften for two hours storing items and the image only shows a fraction of the weight he started with.  This is partially due to him saying something and the kinect thinking he says something totally different and it took every item in the chest and put it back in his inventory...
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
>kinect
>skyrim
why.jpg
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Fucking Riften. >:C