RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Online IRC Client / RMRK Alerts

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Both useful for RMRK addicts :)

mibbit IRC

Firstly, our online IRC chat is no longer a java applet, and has been replaced by a mibbit AJAX IRC widget. This was due to a few people reporting problems with the Java app, and because Java sucks :mad:

The URL is the same, and it will still auto-suggest your RMRK name for the nickname. A link on the web chat page to launch a popup of just the chat so you don't have to keep a tab (or window, stop using IE) open will come shortly :). Still, using an IRC client like XChat or Pidgin is recommended over web IRC, and you can find us on irc.rmrk.net (port 6667), in the channel #crankeye.

RMRK Alerts

Secondly, RMRK now supports Windows Live Alerts. Think of it as turning your Windows Live Messenger (or another supporting program/device) into an automatic RSS reader for RMRK. Every now and then (about one every 1-3 hours, you won't be spammed with them, don't worry) you will see a little notice similar to the one above when people do things on RMRK. Of course, you could always just use our regular RSS Feed with a suitable reader :D

If you want to try out the RMRK Alerts for windows live, click here to signup to them. A proper permanent link will appear soon in an upcoming theme update  :)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 12:15:20 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
cooooOOOOOoooool

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You should update the thing below the IRC chat thing since you don't need Java anymore? :P

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You should update the thing below the IRC chat thing since you don't need Java anymore? :P
Yeah he should?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Question mark was because I wasn't sure if the client still needed Java. >_>

Rep:
Level 96
I hate it when people on the internet ask questions in the form of statements with question marks after it.

If you did it in real life, people would think you're retarded.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I know arlen, that really pisses me off too?

Rep:
Level 96
Oh god we all sound like valley girls?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I like, learned what a valley girl is today .-. Like, oh my God?
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's a girl from the valley.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I like, learned what a valley girl is today .-. Like, oh my God?
This is what my sister talks like

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Like, Java never worked for me either, so like, thanks.

If pidgin ever screws up with me again, like, I have a backup right?
Arlen is hot.