RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Fall of the Living: First Outbreak

Rep:
Level 84
Project of the Month winner for October 2009

A zombie survival game with a splash of rpg systems.
Genre   :  Action/Adventure/Survival Horror/Rpg
Engine  :  Rpg Maker XP
Players :  1 (2 for battle mode)
Special :  Scoreboards on offical website

Concepts and small ideas.
Spoiler for:
The story to this game is still being worked on so I will just give you an idea
The game no longer takes place where zombies completely rule the world, but the world is in deep trouble.
The game will now take place few weeks after the dead have first rose.
The first "safe haven" you start off in is an office building with the staircase destroyed with roof access.
The dead have been walking for about 5 weeks already.
You are in the building with a few other people, and you can save other people from outside to bring back to the building.
You can do diffrent missions for all the main characters,  then leads to you leaving the city (main storyline mission) once it gets too filled with zombies. Doing missions other than the main one will be rewarding, but its a risk you have to take.
You don't have to do missions the whole time however.
You could just leave the building on your own and go out and kill zombies and explore.
I want to game to have choices that will affect the way the story goes, but nothing too deep.

Quick ideas of areas I want to make.
All areas will be accessable by highway/freeway.
You will be able to either chose to drive on the highway yourself, or "quicktrip" once you have found that location.
Quicktrip will teleport you to your selected area. Not magiclly, what really happens is it skips the trip and makes it so one of the survivors drove.
I don't want hours of aimlessness, it will have signs of how to get where you are going.
You will also have a roadmap to look at.
However, driving yourself will sometimes let you find extra items and weapons.
Such as maybe you will run into a police car with a new gun inside it.
Or catch a new survivor that can help you.
Becareful, some will lie about being infected or simply not tell you. So keep a close on everyones behavior. (throw up blood, wounds or bitemarks)
If you don't keep an eye on them and you bring them back to your hideout, they could zombify and attack.
When someone gets infected, shoot them.
Not everyone will agree on your decision too though.
Keep in mind, you cant make everyone happy all the time. But it is good to keep your "trust/approval" stats up.

Characters
Spoiler for:
Ok so lets go into a little more detail about the main characters. Please bare with me it's still kind of bare.
I will be posting the sprites as they finish so yeah.

Arnold Lilestone

(The sprite on the left is the new body type for him. The one on the right is the costume he will be wearing)

Arnold is the muscle of the main 3 characters. He is more of an act before thinking type of person. Although is decent at stealth, he rather do things his way. Shooting anything that moves from the start to finish. Not your average "dumb muscle" but lacks making complex plans. He is often corrected by Kelsey, who is the brains of the operation. Can be a sarcastic prick but it's all for laughs for his satire style sense of humor. Has a taste for cheap cigars.

Kelsey Merit

Barely any battle expirience and doesn't really know how to use a firearm. She much rather have the boys carry out the dirty work. But without her brains the team would have possibly been killed long ago. She is usually the one they can rely on for the best course of action and how to approach the situations they have been handed. An excellent sense of navigation and a pro at electronics. Don't be mistaken by her looks though, she is strong minded and knows how to stick up for herself.

James Ridict

A young teen saved by Johnny on the first day of the outbreak. James rather run that stay and fight.  Although cannot contribute much towards the fighting aspect, he has a decent ammount of knowledge cooking from classes he took before everything changed. Is often joked apon by the team for his deep interest in conspiracy theories. Although confused from all that's going on, his heart is in the right place. Will help the team with whatever he can.

Johnny Curfield

(Left is the main clothes, right is without the jacket and shoes)
A young man in his mid 20's. Always tries to look towards the bright side of things and help people in their time of need. Even if it means getting into trouble in the process. A "believer" simply put. Basic knowledge in firearms and hand to hand combat. While not the leader of the group, puts in his share just as everyone does.

Features:
Spoiler for:
Advanced Weapons System:
You will have a large amount of weapons to choose from, as well as variants of these weapons. You can hold up to 4 weapons at a time: a Primary weapon, a secondary weapon, a support weapon, a melee weapon, and your fist.
All these weapons will be able to be upgraded and customized. You will be able to use attachments such as extended magazines, grenade launchers, suppressors, flashlights, scopes, LAM's, ect.

Headshot system:
The headshot system will rely on a number of things. 1) the accuracy stats of the weapon you are using. 2) Your level up stats of the weapon you are using. 3) The actions you are doing while firing. For example, if you walk while shooting, the headshot chances will go decrease. But standing still and shooting, it will make it easier to get a headshot. But ducking and shooting, will have more of a chance than the previous two. Stronger weapons such as the desert eagle, will make zombies head explode when you recieve that headshot.

Lock facing:
This is simply for strafing or locking your hero in one direction while you move making it easier to hit your target.

Firearms and stats:
Weapons will be available to buy at the gun shops in the safe city, stolen from destroyed cities, or found off dead enemies. You can use a "RENT" option were you can use one weapon for half price, but only on one mission.Headshots can be achieved, but the chance of getting on depends on a few things.  Moving while firing makes less a chance to score a headshot. Secondly, the type of weapon you are using as well as the amount of skill/stats you have with that weapon. For example, you would have a better chance of getting a headshot with a bolt action rifle than a handgun.

Player Stats:

-Stamina:
By upgrading your Stamina (which can be done by walking rather than using vehicles) you will be able to run for longer before getting tired and do more damage with melee attacks. You will also be able to escape from Zombie Grapples much easier, your health bar will grow larger when you level, and it will take few more bites to be infected.

-Firearms Skill:
If you use a weapon for a certain amount of time you will level up and get better with it. This will mean you can get headshots easier with it from being used to the way it "handles". and reloading it will take less time as well as you will be able to draw your weapon quicker.

-Trust/Reputation:
Trust determines your chances of recruiting new people. If you do bad things like killing innocent people and not keeping promises, it will go down. Do enough bad things and survivors in other cities will hear about it and not trust you.

Infection:
There will be an infection percentage each time you get bitten. Depending oh how bad the zombie wounds you the more the percentage will go up. Once the percent reachers 100, you will die, and reanimate as a zombie.
.You can’t do missions while you are a zombie, but you can play as one just for fun. The game will automatically save on every map you enter (unless you’re a zombie) so you can easily reload from where you messed up.

Battle mode:
Battle mode will be mostly a 2-player feature. In Battle Mode, you can do one of three things. One is Survival mode in which you kill as many zombies as you can before the time runs out. Another is Co-op mode which allows you to play through small missions with objectives with a friend. Finally, there is Brawl Mode. In Brawl mode you go up against another player while fighting off zombies.

Driving system:
In this game, you can drive vehicles that have managed to survive the chaos. Such as jeeps mounted machine guns on the rear that you will be able to use, and if you run out of ammo, you can always just mow’ em down by running them over!

Safehouse System:
With this system, you will be able to take any empty building and convert it into your own, personal fortress. You can barricade the doors and windows with anything you happen to find, but be prepared – Zombies will never give up if there is food inside. You will also be able to set traps. You can also sleep in your safehouse. Sleeping will refill your stanima gauge. However be sure to eliminate zombies that make their way in. Even if they are on a lower level and cant reach you, your sleep will be disturbed and you wont gain  as much stanima as you would regulary.

Food:
Food is just used to refill your health.

Left 2 Die mode:
A minigame mode parodying the game Left 4 Dead. It will feature 2 characters to choose from, running zombies, lots of ammo to go around, and a few maps to play through.

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:

these have the older hud

So the first cutscene is finally almost complete. This is the safehouse which is Johnnys studio apartment. The entrances are barricaded. I am fully aware of the bed map error and a few things on this chipset is just place holders.

This one Johnny is awoken by suprise by Kelsey. Since the zombies have been walking around for a few weeks now, he is very suprised when kelsey wakes him up so he quickly aims his weapon at her only to relise it is her.

Kelsey lets Johnny know that the supplies are low, and he must meet the team up the stairs heading to the roof to plan it out.

This is after Johnny gets dressed, you must grab your weapon then head to the roof for the first mission. Which is a simple supply run.

Locations:
Spoiler for:
-Generic large united states urban city
-Miami type city
-Small rural towns
-Forest and cabin area
-Plenty of houses, stores, and apartments to go inside of.

Enemy Type
Spoiler for:
Fall of the Living will stay true to the George A. Romero zombie formula. Slow, but dangerous when surrounded by a large number. This game will not feature mutants, or any kind of deformed creatures (other than zombie dogs). Its a zombie outbreak, similar to the original Dawn of the Dead. Zombies are not your only concern. You must battle with the evilest creature on the face of the planet: human beings. Riots wage throughout the city, looters will try to take whatever they like. Prisoners have escaped from their cells, people are confused about if they can trust.
  • Zombies
  • Zombie K9
  • Looters and rebels.'

Eliminating Lag
Spoiler for:
Rpg Maker Xp games are known to have their limits. We are pushing the limit with keeping the game as smooth as possible by careful complex coding. One of the main features to do so is our enemy spawn system. The way it works is instead of randomly placing a large amount of enemy events on screen causing lagtastic gameplay, it is done in a much simpler way of simulating a never ending swarm of hungry zombies. Here are the steps that it does
  • Enemy charset, number of enemies on the map, and enemy location, spawns randomly as you go on a new map that is is outdoors (maximum ammount of enemies the map can hold before causing lag tested on multiple computers)
  • After you kill an enemy and his body lay on the floor after x amount of time his body will disapear and respawn randomly on one of his multiple set respawns points with full health and a diffrent graphic
  • After killing the same "event x ammount of times, so you will like you have accomplished holding them off, it will take even longer for that said enemy to respawn the next time
  • Some zombies will have special respawns. Such as one may break through the door exiting a house. Or a car will swerve onto the map crashing into a nearby wall, and a zombie will fall out. Or a rebel or looter you have once killed will respawn as a zombie.
  • After killing the same "event x ammount of times, so you will like you have accomplished holding them off, it will take even longer for that said enemy to respawn
This system is already completed and I while it is very simple, i feel very accomplished because it feels very fluid.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 03:27:49 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
This looks fantastic, can't wait to see the final project.

Also moving to RMXP Projects due to the amount of screenshots and apparent completion this has done.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Oh wow. This I have to see finished. It's pure eye-candy.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Holy shit, this looks fucking incredible. Can't wait for it. ;o

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
wow, this looks absolutely amazing.
best of luck, I cant' wait to see this.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks guys!

The gameplay system is almost fully complete. Finally after 2 years of coding it!

Now I am focusing on building the actual game like maps, cutscenes, boss fights ect.
The story is coming along the way I wanted it too. I also have an original music composer working on the pieces for diffrent parts of the game. An open beta will be made available soon after I finish atleast 2 missions. While this is a zombie survival game, alot of this has to do with encountering human enemies as well. The zombies are dangerous, but they are a more "in the way" sort of deal.

Heres the way the zombie AI works.

-When you enter a map you are unnoticed by any of them. One thing I hate in games is when the enemy always knows where you are no matter what.

-If a zombie spots you you enter the alert phase. In Alert phase only a small mob of the zombies close to you will begin to come after you.

-When you attack a zombie, you enter the battle phase. The music changes and enemies further away on the map will get suspicous from the noise.

-Zombies will also get suspicous if you fire your gun without a silencer in an area. They will also have objects on perticular maps that if you run into, the hero will kick them by accident and cause noise, making zombies that are close to you suspicous.

I'm working on a stealth system that allows you to sneak through the shadows unnoticed using terrain tags. The darker the shadow, the harder it will be for the enemies to spot you. But you dont have to sneak. If you rather run and gun, or simply try to outrun them to get to your location, you are free to do so. But lets say you are low on health or ammo, stealth would be a wise choice.

If you start attacking enemies and stay in one area for a while just shooting them, the map will respawn even more zombies to come after you and even more aggressive.

I finished up the zombie attacking behaviors as well.

-Zombies walk slow, but when you are in alert phase and are close to a zombie, they get violent and rush forward to grab you.

-Zombies will randomly either grab you or attack you with their fist.

-When zombies grab you, you have a certain amount of time to press the enter button a certain ammount of times before he bites you (decreasing health and adding chance of infection). If you press the enter button the right amount of times the hero will push the zombie back, causing the others behind him to stumble as well.

-Like in the movies, when surrounded by a LARGE horde chances are slim you will survive.

Sorry for the long post! Just wanted to explain what I been working on!

More screenshots soon.

Rep:
Level 87
Holy crap, its about time someone made more of an action game with RMXP. Can't wait for the demo, man. :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, this looks great. Good luck!

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
looks good!

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
This looks good. Good luck!  ;)

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks guys! The cutscenes are going faster than I thought, as well as the progress for voice actors, character sets, mapping and such.

Speaking of voice actors. If you didn't notice Arnold is supposed to be an exact Schwarzenegger copy. And I finally found the perfect Arnie voice actor that agreed to play as him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbQjvpleuMI&feature=channel_page

The Schwarzenegger voices start coming in around 0:48

Is this guy great or what!

here is is youtube page with another arnold video on it

http://www.youtube.com/user/boytoyjames2002

Rep:
Level 84
Being excited about the new VA I decided to make him look more like Schwarzenegger.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Haha, the VA's pretty good and the new sprite is pretty awesome too. I wish you the best of luck with this.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Whoa. This looks sweet, ChainsawMelody.

Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Wow, this looks absolutely amazing, cannot wait to see this finished.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 85
The worlds ends on 21/12/12, where will you be?
I am making a game just like this, but i was just wondering where u got the kaiser tilesets from. Please get back.  ???

Rep:
Level 84
this mod looks amazing :D!  but sumthing i want too say... it would be dmn cool if u had to look for food and water for survivors and yourself ( must drink and eat every 3 hours (ingame) ). taking cigarettes for let go of the pressure or sumthing when someone dies or blames you ( or just benig cool :P) and drugs you have in ur backpack if u get bitten :) ;8

a flashlight to attach on weapons wud be coo ltoo

mod = 94/100  ( because u dont need water or food  ::) :(    and u shud make some cigarretes and drugs)

if u did that over  then 1000000000/100

EDIT: wud be cool if we cud customize our own character :o
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 08:14:03 PM by Hitgod »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I don't see what cigs or drugs have to do with SURVIVING but to each their own I suppose.

Rep:
Level 84
I don't see what cigs or drugs have to do with SURVIVING but to each their own I suppose.
uhhh :o well.... ( i lold at myself) drugs for resisting infectiono and smoking for.... uhhh-.....- making ur blood smell go away lol! xD or maybe if u get an headache or a wound or ur carhacter gets stressed (lol wtf) u take a smoke? xD

well whatever

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Yah dood, ciggs n druggs wud make dis gaem 10000000/10.  8) 8) 8) 8) ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow, looks really cool. Good luck on it!

I like the character animations you posted,good stuff.

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Cigs and drugs would make the game seem more realistic. They could be either useless items or they could have a use e.g Cigs make you more accurate by calming you down but lower your health slightly and Drugs could decrease your accuracy slightly but gives you an elevated damage resistance and melee damage for a bit (just watch out for the addiction). You get the idea. Otherwise your game looks really good. Keep up the good work.
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Cigs and drugs would make the game seem more realistic. They could be either useless items or they could have a use e.g Cigs make you more accurate by calming you down but lower your health slightly and Drugs could decrease your accuracy slightly but gives you an elevated damage resistance and melee damage for a bit (just watch out for the addiction). You get the idea. Otherwise your game looks really good. Keep up the good work.

just seems to me like saying "it worked in Fallout 3, so it should work here too!"

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
It should work here. It works almost everywhere. For me, drugs didn't work in Fallout 3. It refills a gauge that doesn't really need refilling.
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
It's a dumb idea. He didn't put it in, so it's not in. The game doesn't lack anything for not having drugs. What a stupid argument.

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hello everyone,

My name is Sunny and I am the music composer for Fall Of The Living: First Outbreak. I thought I would introduce you all to some of the music that will be presented in this games soundtrack. I will also write a small description to go along with them.

Fall Of The Living:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7214592&q=hi

This is the main theme of the game. It introduces alot of cues, themes, and the main melody that will represent people, events, moods, and themes through out the game.

I'm A Believer:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7304635&q=hi

This is the first minute of the opening cutscene/credits piece. It introduces the main melody and cues, but most importantly it expresses the main character, Johnny, in his state of mind in the beginning of the story. (His theme drastically alters as the story unfolds.)

This Machine:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7183143&q=hi

This Machine is part one of The Last Stand. However, this version is a low quality and old version that will be revamped and remastered when we get to this event in development. That being said it does express character and event themes from later in the story.

Well, that's all for know. Hope you enjoy and thank you for listening and for the support.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:13:58 AM by sswave »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hello everyone,

My name is Sunny and I am the music composer for Fall Of The Living: First Outbreak. I thought I would introduce you all to some of the music that will be presented in this games soundtrack. I will also write a small description to go along with them.

Fall Of The Living:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7214592&q=hi

This is the main theme of the game. It introduces alot of cues, themes, and the main melody that will represent people, events, moods, and themes through out the game.

I'm A Believer:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7304635&q=hi

This is the first minute of the opening cutscene/credits piece. It introduces the main melody and cues, but most importantly it expresses the main character, Johnny, in his state of mind in the beginning of the story. (His theme drastically alters as the story unfolds.)

This Machine:

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=7183143&q=hi

This Machine is part one of The Last Stand. However, this version is a low quality and old version that will be revamped and remastered when we get to this event in development. That being said it does express character and event themes from later in the story.

Well, that's all for know. Hope you enjoy and thank you for listening and for the support.

Wow, that's really good. I especially like The Machine.
I also like that you did that, it seems that not many people post soundtracks for their game.

Keep up the good work!

Looks and sounds great.

Will be fun to play.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I'd like to see this finished =o

Rep:
Level 84
Took a little break of working on the huge ass city to start working on the other terrain types that take place in the game. I wanted to work on something diffrent so I started the countryside that also has a small woodland area.

Most of this tileset is place holders untill I add my own textures to the chipset as well as no lighting or screen effects.
You will be able to use a flashlight or Night vision goggles in the forest.

I will be posting some screens soon for one of the boss fights. Enjoy.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
that's pretty awesome, I can't wait to see it with lighting.

Rep:
Level 87
Excellent work, hope to see more from you. ^^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, that looks great. Nice work!

Rep:
Level 87
That's awesome, but in the first screenshot the dogs are rather over sized by the human.

Rep:
Level 84
I started on a new zombie. Ignore the area its in. Its a map I am working on (its barebones right now)

Also, I been thinking about releasing an arcade mode as a seperate game. Probley would include a lot of diffrent levels. like you know the city and forest and ect. and all it would be about is killing zombies with the provided weapons, and racking up as much points as you can while doing it. More face paced than the story mode.

Added the Battle Mode. You have a certain ammount of time to kill as many
zombies as you can, or whatever the objective of the level is. When the timer runs out your are graded by your performance and if you do well enough, you get to unlock more levels. As you get more kills the zombie Aggrovation percent raises and it will continue to get more  difficult. Also added new weapons. Each level you will have a choice of diffrent weapons

+Added Mac 11. It's used as a one headed SMG. I was thinking maybe you can duel wield but only for the Mac 11

+added Remington 870 "Super shorty" shotgun.

Just another shot. the +10 is just a battle animation for +10 score points

Expirimenting with the muzzle flash. In dark areas the light from the muzzle is brighter.

Next weapons I am adding is:

Spas 12 Gauge
FA-MAS assualt rifle
Taurus Raging Bull Revolver
PSG1 Sniper Rifle
Fully customized G36C or M4
Chrome plated 1911
Silenced MK23 USP with usable laser sight.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
excuse me while I collect my jaw from the floor.

Rep:
Level 97
Looking beautiful. I can't wait for a demo. :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
excuse me while I collect my jaw from the floor.

LOL! This is looking exceptionally good!

Rep:
Level 84
New female zombie, new head exploding animations for powerful weapon headshots

oh and That jeep is not shaded fully because its not complete. When I have all the textures made and mapped out, this map will look nothing like this. It will be that freeway i have mentioned. You will be able to run the zombies over with your car/truck/jeep.

I will be working on all new zombie death animations this week for the new and old zombie sprites. I also been feeling like working on the chainsaw. To go with the chainsaw I will also be working on dismembering limbs from chainsaw and gunshots.
I also want all new headshot animations for the lower strength weapons. You will love what I have in store for the chainsaw!

« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 04:00:04 PM by ChainsawMelody »

Rep:
Level 97
Hey, this project has been nominated as a candidate for Project of the Month for June. Please vote here: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33296.0.html

Best of luck, the game looks great!

Rep:
Level 87
The new animation looks awesome, and I love what you did with the zombies walking. ^^

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
That lighting is amazing. It's almost full bloom, but I doubt it's possible in RPG Maker, let alone worth the effort.

The graphics at first didn't seem to great but they're really growing on me, even the placeholder textures. It's kinda like watching Evil Dead, you know the set isn't as good as ghost busters, the dialog is non-existent but somehow it makes it 10^10000000 better than what a state-of-the-art one would be.
That characters look great and blood-splatter effect is simply awesome. Rural areas are always my favorite parts in modern-set adventure games, the forest looks so moody.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 08:27:30 AM by Sir Jack Stiles »

Rep:
Level 84
Thank you very much everyone for all the comments. heres a small update.

heres a small video I just messed around with from the trial version. heres what you should know before you watch and post

-Hud was unavailable because im tweeking it up some with slightly diffrent graphics.

-Ignore the "glock 17" down in the corner.

-Maps in the video dont contain lighting yet.

-Will have more zombies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4e_Q4vJHvA

Rep:
Level 85
The worlds ends on 21/12/12, where will you be?
This video looks great. Its the sort of quality game I would pay for. I love the different animations, like the headshots.  ;8

Rep:
Level 84
Im proud to announce Fall of the Living has its own Forums, and soon will have its own website created by LumberWarrior !

http://fotl.x10hosting.com/forums/index.php

Creating an account is quick and free. The forums and website will have exclusive content including the newest information, screenshots, developers blogs, and even codes to secret maps and weapons in the trial and full game!

Onward to failure! March you heathens, MARCH!
Awesome game Chainsaw, I support it fully! All I need now is a sig bar.

Oh, and really work on that closet-zombie scream. That noise would make me laugh and jump at the same time! XD
The biggest mistake of RMRK since 2009...
~Darkblast

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Think of me, touch yourself.
Damn, son. This is some nice shit you've got in the works.
Lower driver-side window. Extend left arm; extend middle finger.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Damn friendly black fellow, this shit is TIGHT. WORD.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Thanks for winning the project of the month!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Er, congratulations.

He hasn't been on since June. ._.

Rep:
Level 97
@_@ That's fine. I'll see if I can track him down to inform him.

Congratulations Chainsaw! Fall of the Living is the Project of the Month for October!

This means your project will be stickied until November and is added to the Featured Projects section of Crankeye!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 02:31:11 AM by modern algebra »

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Excellent work! Congratulations on a job expertly done.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
Yeah as soon as I think it's ready. Well the zombie AI is complete. The hitbox and damage coding is already 100% complete for firearms and melee weapons. From the chainsaw even to ridiculous weapons such as a throwing a text book. Thanks to a friend of mine the blood system is to my liking now. Making it feel so much funner when the zombies bleed. Well the blood splatter system in game has a total of 40 unique blood graphics. and I gored it up to my own liking. So now when you play the game and shoot a crowd of zombies with a shotgun, they will actually bleed and splatter all over the place like it should!

honestly though I don't think pictures do it justice. It looks cooler in motion, so I don't know if you can apriciate as much. I might have to record a video =p
screens:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Congratulations on POTM man.
Those new screenshots are really high-grade eye candy.

Rep:
Level 83
Great game im working on a simular project witch i just started with a firend, seeing yours almost makes me wana give up lol
can't wait for the demo man your game looks amazing much better then i'll probly ever do
great work man, and you dont need useless things like drugs
question: how long have you been working with rpg maker ?
ive only been with it for almost ehh 11 months mabey
question 2: how many people are working on this just you?
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Do custom interior painting
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Metal front doors and sidelights
    Metal garage and service doors
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.

http://metalfreshcoatings.com

Rep:
Level 84
Gore system test. do not pay attention to the weapon hud that says glock 17/chainsaw. do not pay attention to the detail in the maps.they are ALL beta maps underway.
pay attention to the new gore system. it uses a simple partical engine for effects such as blood effects and gun muzzle and fires, and for the flame thrower. this new engine is lag free and looks much smoother than the default rmxp animation engine for less work.

Blastin on them with the 12 gauge

Mini uzi action

Shooting a more compact shotgun.

headshot animation test

getting up close and personal with my knife equipped

Tighter city streets, more cars, daytime screenie

Knife to the back!

the city at night time

comments? :)

Added mossberg 500 shotgun, new shotgun damaged zombie sprites, and added .45 revolver. i know the zombies are from project z. But i made a damaged model xD

Rep:
Level 84
Added MK23 Socom handgun.

Messing with flashlight effects. to help you see zombies with light, in range the zombies will flash becoming more visable

Rep:
Level 83
THAT looks realy good, are you developing the core your self or going off of an already made ABS?
and how long have you worked with rpg maker?
Spoiler for:
METALFRESH is a paint contractor that specializes in refinishing metal and vinyl siding. We paint metal buildings as well as siding on homes.

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

If your structure is *RUSTED *FADED *CHALKING *IN NEED OF COLOR CHANGE, we can fix it with a guarentee!

Rep:
Level 97
Cool gun, and that gore looks awesome. Really great work Chainsaw!

Rep:
Level 84
THAT looks realy good, are you developing the core your self or going off of an already made ABS?
and how long have you worked with rpg maker?

It's and ABS I made exclusively for this project. Started it all from scratch about two years ago and have been adding to it since. It uses a very simple method, but basicly I have diffrent coding for diffrent types of weapons. Melee, Shotguns (shoots 3 tiles/buckshot). and normal straight projectiles. but it allows ai to attack eachother with the diffrent weapon types, has friendly fire options, and is fully customizeable. I added so much to this system.

Well I been working with RPG Maker for about 5 or 6 years now as well as spriting. I know alot of how the system works and I love the challenge on it. I dont have alot of games out publicly. But I have made alot of test projects with plenty of diffrent systems and test. But I finally got the hang of it and now im trying to make a full game.

Rep:
Level 82
Treat Every Game Like Your Last.
 ;D  Fantastico! I'd pay a small fee (5 dollars most) to play this game! Very Impressive young GameWalker.

Rep:
Level 83
@ chainsaw - Thats cool... mabey one day i can be as good as you...
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Rep:
Level 84
@ chainsaw - Thats cool... mabey one day i can be as good as you...

Don't worry man I just make this for everyone to enjoy. I'm not trying to show off or anything. This is just a fun hobby of mine and the kind words people say just does it for me and keeps me motivated. I'm trying to get a demo out before christmas but the problem is I have 3 diffrent zombie AI coding. all coded completely diffrent to the fastest but most complex way I can. I need my beta testers to see which AI works the best for their PC, as well as is the most challenging and fun to play.

Rep:
Level 83
Yea, i do the same for motivated by the good words of people, i see that now allot of people are making zombie games, including me.
(I started mine before I came to this site saw yours and was like F**K now they'll think I'm copying you.)
But your game is really cool, and i hope you do finish your demo in time.

"i don't think i have to worry about too much testing since my computer is old and I'm sure that most people have a better system then me."
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Rep:
Level 82
Dreamers often lie.
This looks absolutely amazing  :o I can't wait to play it!

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
personally i like your idea, but i do not like the way you made the characters... :-\
Hey if you need anything just ask.

Rep:
Level 84

Here is an example of the lighting for a sunny day. I know the shadows need some work. But notice objects reflect the light some. Shadowing also allows me to make more detail in the textures. I need to make the light reflect off of the main hero too an up the saturation some when in daytime.

what do you think? more soon.

jeep on the highway. you can use the highway to get anywhere in the city. it also leads to rural towns and countrysides.

Test Videos

Muzzle flash test:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=314aw4k&s=5

blood splatter test

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=20ie5y0&s=5

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
hi i was just wondering how you did the battle system because i want somthing exactly like that for my game it is also a zombie survival and i cant find auything that will explain it i know that it is complicated but can you please help?

Rep:
Level 84
videos and new weapon pics will be released sunday, heres a few pictures from the beta.

I wanted to post test interior shots to take a break from the city screenshots. This is the first safehouse which takes place in a large hotel.
Some of the interior graphics are placeholders/test.

The weapon class select menu for the "special operations" mode. (not for story mode)

In the demo you find 2 handguns and whichever one you choose your partner gets the other one.The higher the stats are, the better the weapon is.
The glock 17 has a higher magazine cap but shoots slower. the M9 has a lower  magazine capacity, but higher rate of fire and faster reloads. the in real game you dont get a gun till later on, but i want the demo to have it to be able to have fun

Left 4 Dead 2 type healing system. when you have a first aid kit you can heal yourself or your partner. you can only hold one at a time. there will have a healing character animation, and he will hold it on his back visable

Main lobby screenshot. I already know about the candle/table glitch. ignore it.

The workable television with workable diffrent channels back at the safe house. diffrent news reports will display each day to help you learn more about the story.

Just a picture before the main hall.

Blood splatter test.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This stuff looks great, would you be interested in some sprites of the fn scar and g36c that I made Spliced using zylos's gun page?

Edit, I realized i had a bunch of other guns too XD
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 03:55:06 AM by IAMFORTE »

Rep:
Level 97
Everything looks great. I get more excited to see a demo everytime you update :)

Rep:
Level 84
More screenshots taken from the upcoming release. This time showcasing new zombies, new weapons, and lighting effects.

New weapons added: FAMAS, Mossberg 500 chrome shotgun.
New features added: Custom Game Camera, Horde control, Pixel Movement, Custom Anti-lag.

Screens

The next two pictures are only lighting test. The maps are still being added too thats why they're so plain.

Rep:
Level 84
More screens from the demo coming up.

The first area with not that many zombies to get used to your controls.
Notice the new weapon the MP5SD.
also notice the new hud how it has an "A" on it that just means the weapon cycle is on the primary. if you press "W" (or Y on my 360 controller) which is switch weapons, it cycles through B,C, then D.
B is secondary (for handguns) C is for support (shotguns and sniper rifles and heavy machine guns)
The SMG now take up slot 1 because I didnt want to give up my pistol because players would choose the SMG over the handgun everytime. The SMGs have bad assed stats already.

this next one the zombies come from everywhere around you. they chased me into alley ways where I took out my hunting rifle and popped their heads one by one. :D and then they chased me down the street. pulling out a sidearm is always faster than reloading. My MP5 magazine was empty right as they where settling in so I switched to the USP45.  the weapons in this game are pretty powerful.

Heres where I took out my MOSSBERG 500 Chrome Shotgun and killed most of the group. Check out the new blood effects

(I know about the zombie going through the bench. its just a small passability i didnt add yet. ignore it please)

This next one is where you first get attracted by a horde. this map has alot of alleyways and and other points all around it. So when the horde comes wherever you are they literally surround you. The zombies all together speed has been fastened. zombies have a random sprint of fastness. the hordes are all fast though. the amount of zombies on the screenshot is nothing compared to what you play. you are really going to be surprised. The P90 chews up ammo quickly but thats fine they are ammo stashes in correct places.

(zombie variation on this map will be fixed)

Oh and Im finishing up the achievements for the demo. Get all the achievements and you unlock the special additional gameplay map plus a new weapon for the both gameplay modes.

(Of course there is no horde on this screenshot. I was just testing the system)

here is the list of achievements for the demo:

"ONE MAN ARMY"       - SURVIVE A HORDE +30

"HEAD HUNTER"        - GET 20 HEADSHOTS +30

"SHARP SHOOTER"    - GET 40 HEADSHOTS +40

"NIGHT OWL"         - RECIEVE NO DAMAGE ON THE NIGHT TIME MISSION +30

"TWO DOZEN & ONE"     - KILL 25 ZOMBIES +20

"40 GRAVES"         - KILL 40 ZOMBIES +30

"SECONDARY DEGREE"    - GET 40 KILLS WITH THE HANDGUN +30

"HANDGUN ROOKIE"      - GET 20 HEADSHOTS WITH A HANDGUN +20

"SMG ROOKIE"          - GET 20 HEADSHOTS WITH A SMG +20

"ASLT RFL ROOKIE"    - GET 20 HEADSHOTS WITH A HANDGUN +20

"CLOSE & PERSONAL"    - GET 40 KILLS WITH A MELEE WEAPON +30

"SEARCH AND RESCUE"    - BRING 3 SURVIVORS BACK TO THE SAFEHOUSE +30

"HAPPY SIX"            - BRING 6 SURVIVORS BACK TO THE SAFEHOUSE" +30

"SCAVENGER"            -  SEARCH ALL ROOMS +30

"USE YOUR HEAD"        - END KYLES MISERY BEFORE HIS ZOMBIFICATION +30

"COP KILLER"           - KILL A POLICE ZOMBIE WITH HIS OWN WEAPON +20

"LONE COMMANDO"        - KILL ALL SPECIAL FORCES SOILDERS +30

"FIRE FIGHTER"         - PUT OUT THE FIRES AND GET INTO THE SHOP +30

"MACHINE GUNNER"   - FIRE OVER 150 ROUNDS +20

Rep:
Level 84
Wow, you really took in my Cig suggestion! 0.0

Looks great BTW!

Hope it wont get as boring Dead frontier were over time.

Rep:
Level 97
This project has been nominated for Project of the Season: Autumn 2010! Congratulations and good luck!

Rep:
Level 84
Yes! thank you so much for the nomination!
to celebrate I'm releasing some exclusive info only on rmrk along with 1 new test screenshot.

first ill discuss classes. At the start of of the game you will be able to choose a class.

=CLASSES=

SOILDER - RAISED KNOWLEDGE IN FIREARMS. WEAPON JAMS BECOME MORE RARE. (firearms have a "reliability" stat. the less reliable it is,the more it has a small chance of jamming. When jammed you must reload your weapon.)

PERSONAL OFFENSE  - START WITH RAISED MELEE COMBAT STATS

MEDIC - CAN HOLD UP TO TWO FIRST AID KITS  OR PAIN PILLS AT A TIME.

MACHANIC - CAN REPAIR BROKEN MELEE WEAPONS TO 1/3 OF WEAPONS HEALTH

PERSONAL DEFENSE - RAISED ENDURANCE. HARDER TO GET TIRED DURING COMBAT.

CHEF - FOOD ITEMS WILL RAISE HEALTH BY DOUBLE.

90% of the buildings will be able to be entered in the game. Each building you might find something of use such as food, different kinds of melee weapons, and other items that can help you on your survival. Each time you play the items wont be in the same location as the last time you played. Each building will have diffrent graphics, no building will use the same chipset. here is an EARLY test of the inside of a small convenience store (retrieveable items not shown)

the graphics of the items without complete shading are just test. more detail will be added!

vote for me!

Rep:
Level 75
O.o
I'm always a sucker for a good Zombie Outbreak game.  So let me ask...  Is there a sign-up sheet for first dibs?   ;D

Actually, I would not mind beta testing for you.   ::)

Anyways,  Looks Awesome to the Extreme M8.  Good work.
Would you play Nintendo with me?

Rep:
Level 76
~I am your worst nightmare~
2010 Most Immature Member
OMG OMG OMG, I WANT I WANT I WANT, GIVY GIVY GIVY lol, looks awsome can't wait for full game
kaboth (a.k.a. Ic3ByTE)

Rep:
Level 75
O.o
Hmm...  (Pokes topic with a stick to see if it's dead.)  Any new progress?  Given up?  Taking a break?  Still alive?  Let us know somthing...   :-\
Would you play Nintendo with me?

Rep:
Level 84
Patience is a virtue. Sorry for the procrastinating. The demo is finished. I just have to upload now. Theres going to be a small information webpage on it (nothing fancy) and the link to the demo on it. the webpage is going to to explain everything about the game, because you might not understand how the systems work at first since its incredibly detailed. Get your PC controllers ready btw (xbox 360 or playstation type is recommended). keyboards can be used however, the button mapping is made for keyboard users in mind but i think its better with a controller.

Rep:
Level 97
Cool, very exciting! Can't wait to see it.

Rep:
Level 84
I guess it doesn't take soon 2 months to upload a demo? When is it done?;/

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Patience is a virtue.
The demo will be up when the demo is up.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 84
Patience is a virtue.
The demo will be up when the demo is up.
I know, i know.. But he said he would be uploading on 28th or something...(post 27th). It should be done by now..
:(

Rep:
Level 84
been messing around with the forest enviornment some.

(The screenshots do NOT include the "lighting" fog. it's just bare chipset. The maps shown are also still being worked on. )

Heres the warehouse survival level.. It's still being added to. Start off with a handgun and each kill adds points to your score, with the rewarded points you are able to buy weapons that are around the level (nazi zombie style)

The survival levels get intense as the number of zombies spawned raises the longer you survive.

The demo includes 3 survival stages, and a free explore mode that includes sections from the first few chapters. The games areas to explore change with the storyline. The free explore mode starts you off in the country side with no supplies or weapons and and you can explore the different terrains. there is a city to explore with lots of shops, buildings, hotels,alleyways, and rooftops to explore with supplies found in places that make sense. Such as guns at a gun store or medical supplies at hospitals, ect. The interstate that leads out to the vaster country side has forest areas, 2 small rural towns, airports, and military bases.
Theres many items and weapons to find. The urban areas and more populated areas have bigger crowds of zombies and the respawn rate is higher than other places. While the less populated areas such as the forest and parts of the country side are more horror gameplay, expect the unknown.

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 84
I know it looks rough without all the proper shading and "lighting" fog.
I just figured I'd post to let everyone know it's still being worked on.

Rep:
Level 84
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtbAntWDHNw

a small teaser of gameplay. Had to record offscreen due to my laptop not being able to record the videos fast without lag. I'm sorry for the bad quality, better on screen version of gameplay test showing multiple weapons will be posted soon.

Gameplay with the silenced MP5SD, USP, and MOSSBERG 500 12 gauge.

Graphics bugs are present in the video, ignore them.

Rep:
Level 84

new ak74 sprite, and added G36c assualt rifle

Rep:
Level 85
The ak47 looks like it has the wrong wood finish :S more of a darker color?

And somethings up with the g36c but i can't put my finger on it

Rep:
Level 84
did you check out the video?

Rep:
Level 85
I just did, Incredible work : D

Rep:
Level 84
New game logo and new title screen

Uzi added to game.

G36 coding complete. Also the tone of the city has changed from a deep orange to a slightly more blue tint. Reason for is to see enemies better as well as give the city a "colder" feeling through color.

SURVIVAL-
Level Test

Test screen shots from the building of the first survival stage called Abandoned Airport. A stage that takes place in the daytime of a small private airport. Enemies will swarm from all sides. Textures are still in development.

Beta is approaching completion.

Rep:
Level 83
Love SOSA
This looks fantastic, can't wait to see the final project.

This.
The game looks real amazing. I want to see it finished.

Rep:
Level 83
This game looks like you spent a good amount of time for perfection and wouldn't settle with out it. Awesome job so far, i can't wait to play it.
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors

Rep:
Level 84
A little information on the approaching beta.

I've added all the missions into one convenient little menu.
Giving you 10 side missions to play.
All 10 stages must be complete to open Campaign mode..which in this beta is really just Sandbox Mode.

There is 2 available survival stages as you can see..

Special Ops stages you are judged at the end of the level based on different factors for each stage. You can earn a total of  3 STARS.

Earning 3 STARS unlocks weapons and items for use in all the modes.

Sorry for the hold up. Ill message you with the link soon.

Rep:
Level 85

Rep:
Level 97
This looks great. I can't wait!

Rep:
Level 84
Trying to release the beta before midnight. Doing the final necesary polishing. Some of the maps will not have lighting fogs. but I put beta lighting in some maps. I finished the forest today. only 3 more things have to be completed and ill start the upload process.

Heres a few screenshots of the forest. nothng you havent seen before. But might as well.

Stay tuned. Download link, instructions, and beta information will be released shortly.

Rep:
Level 85
At a risk of sayign the exact same thing, Awesome!

Rep:
Level 84
At this rate, it will be done in a few years. 2 years ago he said he was getting a demo up...

Rep:
Level 83
Considering the amount of detail he is putting into this, his very own custom ABS and sprites. Also that he, to my knowledge, is the only one working on it. I'm sure that when its complete it will be well worth the wait. :)
Spoiler for:

We also

Refinish decks
    Strip wallpaper
    Refinish cedar siding
    Grained fiberglass doors