RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
I wouldn't have time to play anything if my college professors didn't assign video games as homework sometimes. :)

Next on the list is FTL: Faster Than Light. Never heard of it, but it looks good. I guess I'll have to buy that soon. =o
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:25:52 PM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Oh man FTL. I'll win some day.

EDIT:
This is one of those games where people don't say "they beat it". It's one of those game where you play multiple runs. . . I'll be amazed if I ever finish a single successful run.
If I can kill the flagship a single time that will be enough for me. . . but I can't even do that.
Oh man this smilie is perfect for how I feel right now.  :halo:

Spoiler for Oh shit, last boss... let's do this:
Spoiler for Oh man:
Spoiler for Time to take down it's second form:
At this time I went to chase down the flagship, got intercepted by a random rebel ship. . .
Spoiler for screw this game:

screw this game  :mad:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 10:33:31 PM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
but good game, right??

??
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yeah it's good.
I wish there were a game just like it, but not "roguelike". I really don't like roguelikes.
I just really like the way the ship is controlled and the managing systems and stuff.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I really don't like roguelikes.
you and i have our differences
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah it's good.
I wish there were a game just like it, but not "roguelike". I really don't like roguelikes.
I just really like the way the ship is controlled and the managing systems and stuff.

That sounds neat! Actually makes me a little more excited to try it out (I kinda like roguelike games)! :boe:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

actually this is not a roguelike

back in my day (the 80s) we had real roguelikes (rogue)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member

back in my day (the 80s) we had real roguelikes (rogue)

back in my day (the 40s) we had real roguelikes (WWII)
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
The three games I've played the for the longest time.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 96
Spoiler for I was playing Metal Gear Solid 1-3 and PW:
and done.
Time for No.2
I have a MGS collection for PS3, but I may just emulate it. Not sure yet.

Edit gear solid:
Spoiler for:

Edit gear solid 2:
Spoiler for:

Edit gear solid 3: Edit eater
Spoiler for:

Edit gear solid 4: punished happiness
Spoiler for:
No difficulty settings?  ;9
I'm already struggling against the first 'boss' fight.

:sadmoonfacefromthatthreads:

Edit gear solid 5: happiness zeroes
Spoiler for:
The armored vehicle fights are really dragging down my enjoyment of this game. -10/10 plz burn
I love pretty much everything else about the game. Why are the armored vehicle fights even here?

:sadmoonfacefromthatthread:

Spoiler for:
Edit gear solid 6: koggymu's gohst
killed peace walker with strike
then pirated gz
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 06:46:39 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Downloaded The Phantom Pain.
I didn't think it was possible.
Spoiler for:
I'm having less fun playing this than I was having with Peace Walker.
I really don't like this game.
I don't like dying in 3 hits.
I don't like how open it is.
I just want to watch 20 hours of cutscenes and knock some dudes out.
What is this.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I thought you didn't like stealth games to begin with, though? Why play them? :sadmoonfacefromthatthreadss:

(I want to play all of them eventually, when I catch up on life :<)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
It seems most stealth games, you either die in 2 hits or lose instantly when spotted. That' what I think of when thinking of stealth, and I don't find that fun at all.
That's not what Metal Gear Solid 1-3 are like.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I'm playing a really old game at the moment.
I play F-Zero GX on Dolphin. *blushes*
My gamecube broke and I still use the original disc for it, but I wanted to play this game so badly again. :'(

It's still awesome, but so unforgiving hard. -.-' (\s/)

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I fired up my DS version of Chrono Trigger yesterday.

MAN I LOVE THAT GAME.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-s-VQBoUdc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-s-VQBoUdc</a>

Rep:
Level 96
What do you think of Chrono Cross?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
What do you think of Chrono Cross?

I owned it and liked what I played, but I played much less than chrono trigger.

I think it got some negative views but, from what I recall, I enjoyed it even if it wasn't amazeballs.

Rep:
Level 96
A problem a lot of people seem to have is they feel that cross ruined the story.
How it gave everybody a sad ending. ;9

I'm playing some follow 4
working on my ironman hq

Spoiler for Screenshots:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
chrono cross is amazing~ ;_; such a beautiful game
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 84
puking up frothing vitriolic sarcastic spittle
Also playing Fallout 4. Not really into using Power Armour, but having a lot of fun just sneaking around and sniping people. Some areas are beginning to feel like they're designed with use of the Power Armour in mind though, so maybe I'll have to use it eventually...

Rep:
Level 96
I said I would never do it, but never say never they never say ever.

Spoiler for Spoilers:
I'm having a bad time. ;9

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
*The wind is howling...

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
sorry tez, I've been playing fallout 4 since launch day... only other game I can even remember playing was sonic kart with jules for 2 hours.