RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
That, and PSN+ is surprisingly awesome.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Persona 4 Golden
SMT IV

:julesapproved:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dark Souls. Finally made it through with my dex/stealth build, that was HARD. Playing a knightess now, much easier with a shield but still parry a lot to keep my chops- I intend to go back and NG+ with the dex build, see how much I have learned.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Participant - GIAW 11
Minecraft
FF3 on SNES (Which I just brought to my new place)
Game Dev Tycoon

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Torchlight 2 with Synergies mod and Essential mods is nuts. I love it. Hero and Elite mobs everywhere.

I haven't been gaming much, which is in many ways good. Just been watching a lot of movies and shows instead... Gotta kick the habit soon before school starts again.

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Well, I give a short list of games I play from time to time. ;)
1. Audiosurf (PC)
2. Total Miner Forge (X360)
3. Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3)
4. Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)
5. Music Hero (ANDROID)

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I've been playing Don't Starve for the first time this weekend, and I have to say, I have zero idea of what's going on. x.x

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
FFXIV.

They massively improved it holy shit.

Rep:
Level 43
I got a good question, do you need a extra payment and if yes, which payments are supported and how much? ;) (\s/)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Im currently playing Dayz: Origins. And when PES 2014 gets released next month, Im gonna buy it and play the hell out of it.

Im also considering to buy DuckTales Remastered on Steam, but Im not sure as if it's as good as the original, or if it's worth the money. I bought Dust: An Elysian Tail, and it wasn't worth the money I spent on it.

Rep:
Level 43
What?
Well, how should I ask?
I tried to ask, if there is a monthly fee to pay?
And if yes, how much is the fee and what payment options are accepted?
I hope this time I got it better whriten. :'( (\s/)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
For FFXIV? Or...?

:irock2:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I tried to ask, if there is a monthly fee to pay?

> Click

> And this
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:09:23 AM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Last night I played axelay.

THAT GAME IS FUCKING CRAZY.

Rep:
Level 43
> And this
Well, that was what I wanted to know and yes, I know how to use google, but was kinda to lazy. :P
So there are pre paid cards, yay!  (\s/)

Last night I played axelay.
And I could say it is nearly impossible to finish it completly, I tried so hard on it, but failed in the end every single time. :( (\s/)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Okay, so I can give you a tip.

You want the Wind Laser in the last stage, and the Morning Star.

Wind Laser fires using the BOMB button, not the fire button. This is important.

When you start fighting the core, use the wind laser, exclusively. After a while, you'll get scanned. Once clones start to appear, they'll imitate you. STOP FIRING IMMEDIATELY or you will GET DEAD. Switch to the Morning Star.

Morning Star fires with the regular laser button.

The boss can't imitate it because it didn't scan it. The clones are limited to a shitty pea shooter, and as long as you don't push the bomb button they don't have that either. Your morning star lets you hang out close to the core's weakspot and damage it repeatedly without being in the direct line of fire. It also acts as a shield against the clones, destroying any that get close.

HELL YEAH.

As for the escape tunnel part, I just hope you have amazing eyes, because tracking enemy shots in that mess is a nightmare.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Played through Bioshock Infinite for the second time, and genuinely feel that it's one of the best games I've ever played in my entire life.

I don't know why I don't remember beating it the first time. It's like I wasn't paying attention or something. Or maybe I just didn't understand, or try hard enough to wrap my head around it. This time, I damn near cried. Because this time it all made sense, finally. All the random lines from other characters throughout the game, especially in the beginning ("he DOESN'T row"). Even the popular song choices have significance to the story.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 03:57:04 AM by Sexbeast Arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep: +0/-0Level 40

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
League of Legends
Diablo 2
Command and Conquer: Yuri's Revenge
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 84
I just finished Saints Row the Third and am playing Splinter Cell Blacklist now. I keep rage quitting because I'm an uber perfectionist.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Fable II. What fun!
Dark Souls NG+ as a Darkmoon Blade. I am glorious.
The Immortal on my NES emulator.
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
FFXIV.

They massively improved it holy shit.
I played the beta, and I thought it was amazingly well-polished. I never really got far enough to judge the content that it had to offer later on in the game. :(

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
It needs more content ( there's not all that many options at endgame right now ) but they're working on it, and what is there is great.