RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Been playing the new Tomb Raider reboot, it's actually brilliant. I'm hooked. It's still clearly a Tomb Raider game but it's quite different to the older (as in older newer) ones, which is great.

Here's a massive imgur gallery of screenshots I took: http://imgur.com/a/ag7TY

edit: and some more: http://imgur.com/a/RBkxO
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 02:25:12 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I really want to play that game, and it looks fantastic, but what's up with those colored subtitles? x_x

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The fact that I'm only now realising it shows that they work as intended I guess. Lara's speech is always white, other friendlies or enemies always retain a unique colour. Since my last post I started playing again, so that's another 4 hours or so, I think around 7 hours in total now. And the game says I'm not even 50% done.

This game is great =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
That looks pretty fuckin sweet

Im back on Guild Wars ,-,

Rep:
Level 102
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:19:27 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Playing:
- Wind Waker
- Dustforce
- The Binding of Isaac

Going to play after my SNES controller gets here:
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Megaman X

Going to play after GC-to-N64 adapter gets here:
- Paper Mario
- Ocarina of Time

SO MANY GAMES

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I finally moved on to Dragon Age 2. As it just so happens, some of the complaints are legitimate. That said, I'm really enjoying it so far. I just wish Act 1 didn't drag on for so long.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
drag on
dragon
i c wut u did der

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Ha, I noticed that when I posted it. I thought it was just me. :P
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 102
Got to 100% completion in tomb raider, found all secrets, did all challenges etc. That game is brilliant.

I want more :( I think I'll re-play it lol.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 41
Addict
Got to 100% completion in tomb raider, found all secrets, did all challenges etc. That game is brilliant.

I want more :( I think I'll re-play it lol.

I completed the story yesterday with about 70% i think.
At the moment I don´t really feel like getting the rest of the secrets, but it was still a good game.
Just a bit short in my opinion (put about 10 hours in in it up to now).

Now I´m playing a bit Blackwell Legacy (didn´t play the series yet).

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. If anyone here is playing and wants to hunt together with me, let me know so I can add you.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
The Witcher 2 and Resident Evil 6. Played a little Dark Souls with a new character and I'll probably play some L4D2 with a buddy later one. Spring Break has been gooood.

Playin' TW2 on Dark Mode and having a blast. Got the complete blasphemer's armor, but I gotta say I really loved just using the swords without the full set (they life drain while wielded unless the full set is equipped). Made it tense.

RE6 is great, as well. The movement options and contextual kills are slick. Sliding into a dude and smashing his head into a counter is rad as all hell. Love it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Might mess around in RIFT again.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Playing Skyrim, again...

I'm playing a different way than usual, though. I usually go the heavy armor melee attack type, or the sneaky archer type in the beginning ... and towards the end it's always jack-of-all-trades, but not this time. This time I used this "alternate start" mod that lets you choose your origin story, and one of the ones that was already there was Vigilant of Stendarr. So I'm using that build. I use a mace (I never used maces much before), no armor at all (huge difference for me, getting used to the alteration spells), investing in alchemy (again, never bothered before), using enchantments (okay, that I always did), and NOT using many destruction spells (found a magic mod that added some really interesting spells that do damage outside of the destruction school). I'm even taking the origin into consideration for the characters moral choices. You know, playing a "lawful good" type character. No daedric artifacts. Crimes are unforgivable. No stealing, no murdering. (I've played through the thieves guild and dark brotherhood enough times, I don't need to do them again). I don't even loot dead bodies that were friendly NPCs, because that wouldn't be a noble thing to do to a fellow force for good.

It's really fun. And really challenging, too, with all the tweaks/mods I put in that affect combat.

Also, I got all the new DLCs, so I'm trying them out, and playing the obvious choice for the Dawnguard DLC, unlike the last time I played it.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
I was going to be playing Bioshock Infinite because it comes out today...at freaking 10 p.m. Why didn't they just say it was available on the 26th instead of the 25th?

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I just finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution today. It was alright.
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'm playing Bioshock: Infinite.

OKAY ROPH.
I'M PLAYING IT.
SHUT UP ALREADY.
GOD.

Rep:
Level 84
I beat Bioshock: Infinite tonight.

Og my gosh, that was an amazing ending.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Xenogears.
Loving it so far.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Zelda, Oracle of Seasons. First time playing it, so far it's pretty fun.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
God Super Ghouls N Ghosts has been the only game I cannot fucking beat no matter how old I get.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Playstation All Stars is pretty sweet.

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Just picked up Fire Emblem: Awakening after playing the demo.

I'm now addicted.

I love the option of playing "classic" and having your characters never come back after they die. It adds a really interesting element to the game. But now I'm stuck on a level I keep losing Lissa on (the ONLY healer so far :( ).

Loving it so far.