RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Rocksmith

Digging it. Needs more dlc music though. There are all of no more than 10 tracks that I'd actually buy but not at full price.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
"All of no more than," lol.

I'm playing Symphony Of The Night, and I'm about 1% away from having everything in the game, including all items.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Okami HD looks absolutely stunning in 1080p. It's all super-smooth and hyper fast, too, since you just install it on your PS3.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Sister is playing Assassins Creed III

I'm kinda jealous :mad:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I still need to play through Brotherhood and Revelations ._.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
As somebody who barely plays the AC games and only knows a little about them, the Desmond sections in 3 look like shit. And not just the gameplay, graphically they look worse than the main game for some reason. Like, crappy character models/animations and no shadows. They must put some B teams on those parts of the game or something.

The rest of the game looks fine, but I've only seen a bit. Maybe a little janky in terms of the framerate. Ubi needs to start putting out games on the PC the same day as consoles already. Also new consoles would be nice, I guess.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Oddly enough I think the Desmond parts look better than the normal game, the one driving in the van scene does look absolutely awful though.

Is it fun?
They did so many things right this time. They revamped the combat, the colonial characters are actually really awesome, the pacing is great, the naval warfare/missions are fucking rad (I'd buy a standalone game based off the naval combat), the cities/landscape look amazing (especially the Iroquois village), and they did wonders with the free running system. My only gripes are that they let you play as Connor's dad for so long and then switch you over because the former is the best character in the game and Connor is bland and boring. Also the fact that when you finally get the assassin's robes you're so used to looking like a normal person that they look even more out of place, thank god he only wears the hood in the main cities. I'm about 8 hours in and I still don't even feel like I've gotten into the main storyline which is pretty damn cool considering how games as of late have been. Multiplayer is pretty much the same as the last two except they have a game mode with no stupid shit game breaking abilities and it's fantastically well done (yet still a little boring.)

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
The game is supposed to be pretty long. People are throwing around 30 hours, but I dunno about that.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Also the fact that when you finally get the assassin's robes you're so used to looking like a normal person that they look even more out of place, thank god he only wears the hood in the main cities.
From what I remember hearing somewhere about the story, the robes represent the assassin's disguise and are kind of a placeholder that the Animus uses to represent the disguise they were wearing. Or something like that. On another note, I still need to finish up Brotherhood and play Revelation and then get AC3 :(

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Went back to Dark Souls (instead of writing a paper :P )
God damn this game is so satisfying. Just saved up for the helm and chest piece for that rad armor that the merchant in Depths wears and sells. But died twice trying to beat the Gaping Dragon. I think I need to use lighter armor because I can't outrun him, and him trampling me is what always gets me.

also Sims 3 and NFS Hot Pursuit. Hot Pursuit has some of the best free drive maps, and its nighttime rain is the best ever <3

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Also the fact that when you finally get the assassin's robes you're so used to looking like a normal person that they look even more out of place, thank god he only wears the hood in the main cities.
From what I remember hearing somewhere about the story, the robes represent the assassin's disguise and are kind of a placeholder that the Animus uses to represent the disguise they were wearing. Or something like that. On another note, I still need to finish up Brotherhood and play Revelation and then get AC3 :(

Iirc, the robes are supposed to be a homage to altair. Though it could be both, idk.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
I'm playing Slender. Still haven't completed the 8 pages. I only got 7 and Completed some of Slenderman's shadow. I've completed the Sanitorium, Elementary and 7th Street.

Look up Slender The 8 Pages or Slenderman's Shadow if you fancy yourself a challenge and a scare too.
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I don't get the point of that game. Like, yeah it's supposed to be scary, but nothing happens when you get the pages. There's no "CONGRATULATIONS" or anything. Slenderman still kills you. It's like they couldn't think of a reasonable plotline for the game to follow, so they just tell you to pick up these pointless pages to give you something to do.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
I don't get the point of that game. Like, yeah it's supposed to be scary, but nothing happens when you get the pages. There's no "CONGRATULATIONS" or anything. Slenderman still kills you. It's like they couldn't think of a reasonable plotline for the game to follow, so they just tell you to pick up these pointless pages to give you something to do.

Yes and No... The Yes part is that the original and Slendermod doesn't end with a congrats and slenderman captures you anyway and in the original, you unlock daytime mode, 20$ Mode etc. And they don't show you the story really: It's more like a test of survival horror on how long can you avoid this thing and survive collecting all 8 pages until the end...

The No Part is that: In slenderman's shadow you have to escape to the place where you started before the slenderman captures you once you collected all 8 pages. Plus the whole point of the game is avoid a stalker that seeks to capture you and kill you, And not staring at it for too long otherwise it's over so you have to keep your "sanity" up and try not to get captured while collecting pages.
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS GIMME 20 DOLLARS

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Playing "Okami." Got an adapter for PS2/GC controllers so the emulators are more fun now~ Slash PS2 emulator is even playable because it's so awkward without a controller.

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Currently Playing Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 Portable.

2nd playthrough trying to max out all social links

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Natural Selection 2 is pretty great
Planetside 2 is good too
Played some Civ V

and not much else.

My fps mouse is dying so gotta wait for my new mouse to come. Ordered the CoD-branded Logitech G9x because it's $45. I'd sand the big ugly green MW3 off but that'd probably void my warranty. Not a big deal considering the regular one is still $75 on amazon. Also ordered a Wii Classic Controller PC adapter, which I can't wait for because the 360 d-pad is absolute trash.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Just buy a Dualshock 3 you nut

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Started playing Dishonored. I really, really like it, but I wish I could play it with a mouse and keyboard. I don't have the money for a discrete GPU yet, though, so PS3 will have to do.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
My fps mouse is dying so gotta wait for my new mouse to come. Ordered the CoD-branded Logitech G9x because it's $45. I'd sand the big ugly green MW3 off but that'd probably void my warranty. Not a big deal considering the regular one is still $75 on amazon. Also ordered a Wii Classic Controller PC adapter, which I can't wait for because the 360 d-pad is absolute trash.
I've seen that g9x paired with some MW3 keyboard for $65 or so a few times and I've almost bought it every time I've seen it.

I'm hoping the Wii U Pro Controller ends up being made compatible with PC, since it just looks like a better Classic Controller Pro.

Just buy a Dualshock 3 you nut
The DS3 is terrible though.

Rep:
Level 97
In what manner?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
CC/P has a better d-pad and better shoulder buttons. 360 pad has better analogue sticks and triggers. Also the CC/P can be used to speedrun N64 games because of its octagonal guide rings, which is the most important thing of all.

The best controller you can grab for your PC is obviously the Neo Geo controller SNK put out a couple years, though. Too bad they only made like 10 of 'em so they cost a fortune.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I love the hell out of the 360 gamepad but there's no doubt Dualshock is the superior controller in almost all instances.

And I don't see the point of that anyway. The only games you'd really need that kind of D-pad for are fighting games, and that's one of the few genres that makes more sense controlled with a keyboard.

And platformers I guess, but I haven't had any trouble with Super Meat Boy on the 360 pad.

Well, any MORE trouble, I should say. It's Super Meat Boy after all.