RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 73
Flipping sausage with game and watch is a pastime!
oh, i might have to try it out, cause i love star wars, but the only one ive played is battlefield, but it was pretty good.

Rep:
Level 88
Currently playing Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey (2nd playthrough - since you have to replay the game to get the special extras).
Old School JRPG action coming soon!  www.ironpawn.com
About me: www.astroth.com

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I've been playing Secret of Mana on my iTouch. I generally play through my breaks at work or when I'm really bored at home lol. I like this version more. It's a bit more difficult and a fair amount of the graphics have been redone. Also the small bit at the beginning where you can meet the Girl for the first time via a kidnapping and giant cooking pot has been removed from what I could tell. Also some dialog has been changed for the better.

Rep:
Level 73
Youve played the old one too? Do you think this secret of mana is better? Idk, id feel weird playing that on an itouch when i have the snes cartridge sitting at home XD

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah I own the snes version too. It's certainly easier to control with a controller. The itouch version has some hotkeys you can set for shortcuts though, instead of having to keep opening the circle menu. I just set the girl's cure, the sprite's useful magic and then the boy with an axe, whip, and sword to switch out for the various obstacles. There's only 4 hotkeys though so I only set a whip OR axe depending on what obstacles I'll encounter. I've beaten the snes version more than enough times to know.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 12:33:48 AM by grafikal »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
How much was the touch version?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
I also ended up buying FF2 cause someone gave me a 15 bux iTunes giftcard
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 73
lolz, yeah i know exactly what youre talking about XD It would be alot easier if i had some hotkeys, but meh, you know when youll need the axe or whip:P

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Uh I think it was $9 or $9.99.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Just beat Half-Life for the first time. Playing Half-Life 2 now.

Why didn't I play these games yet? I don't know. ;_;

Should I even bother with Half-Life Opposing Force/Blue Somethingorother?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 73
Prepare for trouble!
After all this time, I finally played Persona 4~  Gonna get my hands on 3 soon.  :3

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: MW2, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy 9 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. xD
Winter is Coming

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You're busy.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

No, don't bother with those. The only thing you would get out of playing them is understanding some internet jokes/memes. The games themselves are horrible.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Portal ftw. Nuf said.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Rep:
Level 96

No, don't bother with those. The only thing you would get out of playing them is understanding some internet jokes/memes. The games themselves are horrible.
I played them anyway, lol. They were kind of fun. I'm glad they were short, though.

Rep:
Level 73
Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: MW2, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy 9 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. xD

Im loving the selection here, ff9 is def the best in my eyes :P

as for me, im on that ff6 right now.

Rep:
Level 96
Half-Life 2: Episode 2.
I missed 8 grubs. :(

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Assassin's Creed 2
Dead Space 2
Resident Evil 5

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Metal Gear Solid 4
Little Big Planet

I just got a PS3, I have stepped into the 21st century of gaming.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
You need to get the 2 Drakes. Those games are worth the $300 for a ps3 alone.

Anyway, I'm completely engrossed by AC2. I actually like it more than Brotherhood, which is the opposite of what I predicted.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I told you bro, I also 110% agree with the Uncharted series, oh and God of War Collection + God of War 3

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Final Fantasy XIII (ive always procrastinated on buying the game..but I was bored so eh..)
Played & Completed fully.

Dead Space 2 (this game = addictiveness for me)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Playing Dragon Age again ;o