RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Mysims Kingdom
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Prinny: CIRBTH

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Mother 3
Metroid Other M
Metroid Zero Mission
Super Mario Galaxy (and then Super Mario Galaxy 2)

Beat Super Mario RPG for the nth time yesterday. Level 30 characters, lol.

I play way too many games at once.

My girlfriend is currently in the middle of playing:
Legend of Mana
Super Mario RPG
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Nintendogs: Dalmatian and Friends

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
Reaping your souls
LoZ:A Link to the Past
Halo: Reach

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Alan Wake
Fable: The Lost Chapters (thebestthebestthebest)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Shining Force (for the seven millionth time because I love it)

I need some new games.

Rep:
Level 76
Please don't make me...
Shining Force 2 (GBA)
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (DS)
Tales of Vesperia (360)
Tales of Symphonia (PS2)
Tales of the Abyss (PS2)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Minecraft
Dead Rising Two

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Minecraft 8D I'm doing an LP on it, too. I mainly got bored of SMP with just my friend, and I thought an LP would be cool while I'm doing Single Player anyways. Can't wait for the Halloween update <3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Minecraft 8D I'm doing an LP on it, too. I mainly got bored of SMP with just my friend, and I thought an LP would be cool while I'm doing Single Player anyways. Can't wait for the Halloween update <3
Link to the LP. :mad:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'm scared of what you guys will do there ;-;

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Medal of Honor Multiplayer Beta
Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Rep:
Level 102
I'm scared of what you guys will do there ;-;
Watch it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
Yes. I'm wearing goggles.
What is a Minecraft LP?
And with them.. I can steal your soul.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Professor Layton 3, the Unwound Future (the Lost Future to you UK blokes) and, as always WoW. Waiting for the new expansion patiently...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Civilization V

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Dude. Robot. Unicorn. Attack!

You're gonna piss yourself.
:tinysmile:

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
AHHH that game is awesome! What's your high score ;0
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Watch it.
Watch what?

Also, at MA: That's what has Notch consumed D8

Rep:
Level 102

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I never watch it D8 Though I just recently decided to because I recently had issues with glitchy graphics.

Rep:
Level 102
I never watch it D8 Though I just recently decided to because I recently had issues with glitchy graphics.
>>I'm scared of what you guys will do there ;-;
>Watch it

I told you what we will do there.

:bigmad:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
oh LOL I thought it was a command to me. I'll respond once I get all the videos I made up today.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Minecraft
Etrian Odyssey III
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West

^ That's the sequel to Hotel Dusk for whoever doesn't know. It's not going to be released in the US, so get it from Europe while you can. Or just download it, you filthy pirate.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Left 4 Dead 2 - I finally started playing with real people (my brother and his coworker) and it's simply amazing. It's a lot harder than Single Player, but after having played with them I couldn't even finish a round of Single Player.
I need to try Hotel Dusk. I've heard nothing but good things about it.