RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake.
Final Fantasy VII
Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Golden Sun: Book Two: The Lost Age, Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time.
GS is the cool stuffs. I'm so waiting for the third one to come out on the DS. I NEED A DS!

And Summon Nights is cool, too. :3

I'm currently playing FF1 that was remade for the PSP.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Yeah I just beat Golden Sun 2, going through it again on easy mode. For I can just be like "Rawr, I'm a beast"
Star Ocean, I'm kind of tired of playing it for a 3rd time through. ._. My data keeps getting deleted somehow...

Thinking I'll be playing Romancing Saga: Ministrel's Song and Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.

When you get a DS get me one to for I can be ready to play. ;)
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Duck Hunt

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I just restarted FF12 yesterday. I'm still on Oblivion. I haven't even entered Shivering Isles yet. I always leave that last after the main quest in vanilla Oblivion. I do the Knights of the Nine first.

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
Recently decided to play through the Mother games.  Started Mother 1/Earthbound 0 last night, and I just killed shit enough so I could get the wooden bat; now to bust some zombies.  8)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
A lot of Team Fortress 2. I have almost all of the weapons for every class, but I only have three hats, and only one of which was a random drop. :(
I think I'll reinstall the Sim's 3, because it's $20 just sitting on my shelf. I'll also probably reinstall Oblivion.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
aside from my usual weekly drug WoW, I've been playing Dawn of War 2, shit's pretty cash.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Prince of Persia cuz i saw the movie.
ofc the 2008 version not the sands of time trilogy
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
How is PoP 2008? I liked the graphics, but I heard the game pretty much plays itself, which is completely contrary to the Sands of Time trilogy. Those could be just brutal. But they were totally worth playing through.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Half Minute Hero.

I've completed EvilLord 30 and Princess 30 so far and I am in the middle of completing Hero 30.

This game is so addicting.  :tpg:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Ahaha I love that game, but I mostly only liked the RPG-style one. P:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Ahaha I love that game, but I mostly only liked the RPG-style one. P:

Really? My favourite has to be Princess 30.

"A DRAGON? WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS"

Also, I completed Hero 30 last night and I am in the middle of doing Knight 30 at the moment. For a game which is about saving the world in thirty seconds, the storyline is pretty deep.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
OHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i started playing WoW again like 3 days ago :|

It was free, since my friend wanted me to play again and has since i stopped like a year or two ago so he bought me a card and is letting me borrow his portable harddrive (which is where the game is installed cause fuckin 23gigs is a lot of fucking space taken up on a computer for 1 thing) and I've been playing.

<3
Rep:
Level 86
I'm my own personal tentacle monster.
Nice knowing you, grafikal.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm STILL waiting for GTAIV to finish downloading. My share ratio is ALREADY over 2.0 and it's not even done. :(
At least I won't have to seed once it's finished.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 81
it's time to poke
I've been playing some Zelda. The gameboy games, of course; I haven't played any console games in months.

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Just got back into DJ Max. I might get Half Minute Hero. Heard it was good.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Darksiders
The Simpsons Game

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Team Fortress 2.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Okay, I've completed Half Minute Hero plus the bonus mode. I have to say this is one of the best PSP games I have ever played, next to Patapon 2. I still need to find stuff I missed in the game though.

Oh and
Spoiler for:
Hero 3 is not as hard as it looks. I thought it was going to be stupid hard, but it was actually pretty balanced for a mode which only gives you three seconds. :X

I guess I'll start Hexys Force next on PSP, but at the moment I am playing Phantasy Star Blue Burst online (schthack).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:29:29 PM by Tezuka »

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Team Fortress 2.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Nice knowing you, grafikal.

hah, well i'm still here O_O
i'm at a friend's house up north for the weekend, so not a lot of internet time lol

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

I already completed the original like a million times...I expected the Master Quest to at least be a little difficult, but its not. *sigh*
I enjoy the different (but little) new pieces of edited dialogue. :)

Now if I can only get a new N64 power cord, I could play Majora's Mask again (the the zillion-billionth time) C:
Winter is Coming

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Phoenix Wright. I need new games.