RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What are you playing?

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I'm playing through my Japanese copy of Pokemon HeartGold -- it's so awesome! When the English version comes out, I'm gonna sell this one to re-buy the English copy. You can have your Pokemon follow you, like in yellow. Pokemon red (original) and gold, and I'm impressed with HeartGold. :)

Oh, I'm also playing Final Fantasy for PSP, the first game. ^^
Winter is Coming

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Bioshock. After beating Bioshock 2, I felt I needed a refresher on the story, so I'm playing through on Hard, and Big Daddies are so hard to kill on hard ;o;

Also Mass Effect. I'm fairly close to beating it.

I have a few other games I need to finish though, like Tales of Vesperia and Dragon Age (fucking Branka fight is ridiculous).

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Chain of Memories is pretty intense for the PS2, but I don't know about the GBA.  It's a lot of multi-tasking, while running around on the battlefield and trying not to get hit while choosing which cards you are going to use.  I liked it but it's a bit weird -- though Kingdom Hearts can sometimes veer into the metaphysical, it was a bit much for me.

I enjoyed the 'recon' aspect of 358/2 probably the most, actually.  That, and the little jobs  (for example, in the beginning where you do jobs and stuff that doesn't require killing, like making mail runs and hitting the ball with the keyblade).  Mostly because the rest of the game required so much combat, it did get heavy at times.

I was a bit disappointed with the story; they could have easily replaced the text in the levels with an actual storyline instead of just commenting on the situation again and again.
I agree, the PS2 version is pretty intense.
But I love the story; I'm a complete sucker for anything metaphysical.
It just makes me so happy when a story is more abstracted and not so "save world by beating evil guy who wants to destroy world because he is evil."
Which is why I love Legend of Mana.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 82
Whatever
I am currently playing:

Spoiler for Games by console:
<PSP>
Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

<PS2>
KH: Re: Chain of memories
Final Fantasy X

<Xbox 360>
Dragon Age Origins
Soon: Final Fantasy XIII

<WII>
Super Smash bros. Brawl

Yeah, I have a lot of consoles. I also have a Game cube, but that isn't used much anymore.

So far, I have played every Kingdom Hearts except the new one coming out, Birth By Sleep.
KH: ReCOM is pretty good. The only thing that pisses me off is that some attacks are harder to dodge than in the GBA version and others are almost impossible to dodge. But it does have extra cards/abilities/Bosses that were not in the GBA version.
358/2 days is fun until you beat it 100% Then you begin to lose interest.
KHII is probably the best KH I have played up to date.
Have voice acting experience? It is needed.

Visit my website - www.memoriesdemise.yolasite.com

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Lineage 2
Team Fortress 2

any decent sequel, basically.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:43:06 PM by Firerain »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Bad Company 2 may be my favorite thing ever it's multiplayer actually seems like a real battle sometimes as opposed to a bunch of unaffiliated jerks playing deathmatch. it's so relaxing as long as i stay off the Atacama desert map. fuck helicopter nerds. seriously.

OH MAN WE ARE A SQUAD OF FOUR ASSHOLES WHO DROP OFF GUYS OUT OF THE HELICOPTER INTO YOUR SPAWN TO STEAL YOURS AND WE ALL PLAY WAY TOO DAMN MUCH. EVEN IF YOU SHOOT ONE COPTER DOWN THE OTHER WILL JUST RESPAWN IN TWENTY SECONDS AND WE WILL DROP A GUY INTO IT AND HAVE THE TWO DOODS YOU SHOT DOWN SPAWN ON US SO WE HAVE GUNNERS.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Playing most wanted

again..
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Borderlands.

That's pretty much it. Gonna buy BF:BC2 soon. :)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Silent Hill: Origins
Torchlight
Peggle Nights

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
I've been into DS games lately:
Lux-Pain
Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (this game's difficult ;___;)

I'm thinking about buying the newest Phoenix Wright game. ;)

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
Pokemon HeartGold :33333333

Rep:
Level 87
God of War 3. The battle system made my fingers sour, still a fun game so far.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Lead and gold: Gangs of the wild west beta :)

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Lead and gold: Gangs of the wild west beta :)
Me too.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. P: Perfect leveling a Divine Majin atm.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
In 20 minutes, Red Steel 2. :)
  - 

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap :)

Rep:
Level 94
Just got a nodded 360!

Tales of Vesperia
Resonance of Fate
Just Cause 2
Crackdown
Infinite Undiscovery
Bad Company 2

So far, every one of these is awesome.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Finally finished with Oblivion. Moving on to Fallout 3, and wondering what mods I should download...

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Sauerbraten
Torchlight
Guild Wars
UT2K4

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Lineage 2
Fallout 3
Team Fortress 2
Command and Conquer 4
Battlefield Bad Company 2

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
TF2, ut2004 and..

and nwn..

shut up :mad:
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Storywriter. Boss Designer. Random Factor.
I'm playing Temple of Elemental Evil, patched of course.
"Where would science be without inspiration from the stories of religion? Where would religion be if not controlled by science? They are parts of each other, a symbiotic relation that transcends our understanding...until we awaken and discover that maybe we are truly fooling ourselves..." ~My own saying.

-------------------------------------------------------
Black:
You value power, ambition, and darkness.  You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you.  At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed.  At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull.  Your enemies are white and green.