RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Death's Pixels

Rep:
Level 87
Another request has been completed. ^^

@Caro: Lol, not sure what it is.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
For a moment I thought you saved it in .JPEG >__>;; I like the use of Green in that Sprite =X

Rep:
Level 87
Just got a pose done for one of the sprites.

Might add a few things to the pose eventually, something like in The Darkness.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm assuming that the sprite opens the coat to reveal basically 'nothing' or he's invisible or something. If that's the case I think it might be a better illusion to cut the coat a pixel or two short of the top of his feet. That way when he opens the coat you see that he has no legs either and adds to the illusion. :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Something hidious as Tentacles, or a deformed faces or about anything can be added in there.

.___. I like it thou I must say, it gives many ideas.

Rep:
Level 87
@Grafikal: Nah, the coat actually reveals demonic beings, and tentacles to be exact. I only posted the empty version for anyone who wants to add their own additions, or go with your suggestion.

@Caro: Yep. ^^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
>__>;; Jackpot ~

:x I can't wait to see the result of it's hideous body.

Rep:
Level 87
An example for how the pose could be used.

And two more downsets.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Oh god, that looks sooo awesome, all it needs is a bit of shade and . . . . in my opinion, make the inside look like it's body is held by hundreds of tentacles, just like the Uroboros from Biohazard 5 >___>;;; or a really looking horrible interior body.

But, Oh god, it looks awesome <3

Rep:
Level 87
Its only an example, don't push it! :V

Update, Sweet Tooth from the Twisted Metal series. (Twisted Metal: Black to be more specific.)

Rep:
Level 87
A small update for today, an icon.

Its a pill, obviously.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Just 'cause I wanted to necro & . . . if your not busy & taking request. I found one Naramuna Battler still missing a Sprite ~ And I've checked.

I'd really like to see a sprited version of her . . . and I hate the fact I am currently unable to sprite without at least Paint.

Rep:
Level 87
Another ice elemental, the real one this time. The former one was an edit of the wind elemental from Naramura, though the RTP one didn't fit.

If I find the time, I'll try it.

Rep:
Level 87
Finished another request.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 02:13:25 PM by DeathLockBM »

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
There's something in the sides of that Miku that looks weird in a way, like blurry.

Other than that, I like it. :3 Nice work.

Rep:
Level 87
2 new sprites added, and updated the downset.

Aya Shameimaru:

Dark Knight (Murder Princess):

Hatsune, and Aya's downset versions are added.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Ooooh, I love how that Dark Knight looks.  :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
0__0 Aya ~

That Dark Knight is looking smexy ~

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Dark Knight (Murder Princess):

Looks awesome.
Oh, and thanks for the Military Encampment Tileset.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, the dark knight is super cool looking DeathLock. Nice work.

Rep:
Level 83
I have no sorrow - Only joy for what I do.
Man, these are amazing. I can't believe people can draw this kind of stuff! Amazing job!

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
hey is there anyway you could make a red and black dark night it would look awesome

Rep:
Level 87
Wow, I haven't updated this topic since August. Hope the mods don't consider this as a necropost. XD

After all this time, here's an update.

The little sisters from Bioshock.

The ADAM needle will be coming as well. ^^

A request I'm working on, Teresa from Claymore. Doesn't really look like her, though. >.>

Here's two sprites I'm working on, for a friend. (Won't be released.)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I think they all look really nice. Great stuff Deathlock!

And updates aren't necros :)

Rep:
Level 82
Weeeee!
You're very good a this :lol:.