RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Death's Pixels

Rep:
Level 87
Death's Pixels

Terms of Use

All following resources is allowed for both commerical and non-commerical use, don't really care what you do with them, honestly. Although, if you use, edit, or redistribute any of these, please be sure to credit me (as Deathlock). Thank you.

Spoiler for Sprites (29):

Spoiler for Icon (3):

Tilesets (3)
Spoiler for Military Encampment:
Spoiler for Tent Interior:
Spoiler for Wagon Interior:

Spoiler for Add-Ons (2):

« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:31:05 PM by modern algebra »

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hamstaz Rule!!
You got some good Tiles :D

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I like them! I've always thought that a bigger tent was needed - and here it is! Liking the giant slime aswell. Keep up the good work!

Rep:
Level 87
Giant slime is complete, I do realize the sides needs fixing. But, I will not be touching this sprite again. If you want to give it a try, then go ahead you'll be doing me favor.

(Check the first post.)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
The slime looks s(ub)lime :3
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Deathlock, that Slime looks Freaking Criminal, that it makes me feel like an amateur in spriting .____.;;;

Rep:
Level 87
@Lev: Thanks. :)

@Caro: Its all in hard work.

And tileset links fixed.

Rep:
Level 87
Man, its been awhile since I've updated this thread. Okay, here we go.

I've added a new sprite, still a long way to go. For more details, check the first post. ^^
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 03:39:47 PM by DeathLockBM »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
Cool stuf Deathlock :)

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks. ^^

More progress on Psyche.

And a new icon, an accordion.

Rep:
Level 87
Another update.

Originally, I was going to make a "Large/Giant Forest", but gave up on it. All I had done was this stump.

Rep:
Level 87
A small update for today.

Large Tree Stump has been improved.

New Version

Old Version

As you can see, the new version has more shading, a more definite figure, and looks a lot better from the old one. Though this isn't the final version, I may do some changes in the future. Special thanks goes to legacyblade for giving me the criticism to improve on it.

Secondly, more progress on Psyche.

Rep:
Level 87
Two updates for today. Nothing to be released, though.

Side View Battlers [RTP Format]
Edited to be in a side view form, requested by Alpachix.

Psyche
Yes, I've finally completed it. Well the front view stand stance at least.

Rep:
Level 87
Done for a spriting contest.

The only thing required was the standing stance for all directions. I'll finish the walking frames at some point.

Rep:
Level 87
Okay, here's an update.

Its a down version of the vampire in the RTP, blood included. Done for a request.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Favourite Staff Member
That's very well done - most down sprites I've seen people do involve just rotating a sideview sprite and closing the eyes, but that one looks fantastic. Nice work!

Rep:
Level 87
Thank you, MA. ^^

Update, demonic warrior complete.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Death, that Demonic Warrior looks Kick-ass awesome.

The Scar he has reminds me for some weird reason to Dark Vader without his helmet  ;8

Thou I am loving It <3

Rep:
Level 87
Well, I checked through my files and found this. =D

For the walking versions, the first two are here, and the third is here.

Rep:
Level 87
Anyone remember Naramura's Ice Elemental battler? Sithjester never made it, considering she has a most of the Naramura sprites complete.

Well, here it is:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
D: Beautiful~

Thou I never realized that there wasn't a Ice Elemental Battler. <__<

Rep:
Level 87
Maybe it was wind, oh well.

New sprite, Demon Within. ^_^

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
He looks more like the typical 'Emo' rather than a 'Demon within'  :P

Rep:
Level 87
Fixed an error on the Demon Within sprite, I forgot to shade under the hair for the head.

And just to show a little WIP.

The rest of the body will not be covered in fur. Note that this is not RTP sized, so it will be considered huge if used with the RTP.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Out of curiosity . . . what the hell is that suppose to be? 0__o As it's suppose to be bigger than the RTP, I'm guessing a remaked Cerberus? (Ala Deathlock Custom :3)