RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] More Pixel Art, you eediots.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Just thought I'd put this up to get any extra criticism I could. :D

--------

This is my take on a new fly honey factory, similar to the one found in the Peaceful Rest Valley, done from a more purely isometric standpoint. This actually got inserted into "The Joint" at Pixel Joint, a large twenty-one story building made purely from rooms like this one!

Yes, that is a fish. With Wario's facial hair. Not much else to say about that, is there?

An experiment in pixeling using only two colors. Just a bunch of mythology and symbolism- fun to make!

--------

That about does it for now. What do you think? Any criticisms? Hit me. :3

EDIT: Man, I really over do it with the text smilies...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:38:40 PM by boe »

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
:hits arrow: :mad:

also i think we should do an RMRK pixel tower.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Arrow, that's not even like fan art. That looks like something official. I really hope that some game company picks you up someday, because everything you do continually blows me away.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I agree 100%
Great job Arrow~
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
*sniffle*

Thanks guys. ; w;

And hey, I think a pixel tower would be tons of fun! 8D