RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Now looking for single board moderators!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Spam isn't there but I'd like to be a spam mod just for fun

and for the sake that if animefan locks any topics, I'll open them up etc.
please :D ?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
I would like apply for RMXP, since that's mostly where I'm active at, with experience to the program.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I wouldn't mind moderating the RMVX board. Though I personally think grafikal's the best candidate for this job :)
Oh, and I'm quite familiar with SMF  ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Favourite Staff Member
I would agree with grafikal, Darico, and Leventhan's nominations. However, I don't think they should all moderate all RMVX boards.

I also agree with Black Shadow and Revo.

And probably eith everyone else too, but those are the only ones I know enough about to know they will do a good job.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
I would agree with grafikal, Darico, and Leventhan's nominations. However, I don't think they should all moderate all RMVX boards.
It may be an idea to have different moderates for the different sub-forums then? I would be happy to mod troubleshooting, projects or tutorials in RMVX if that is the case. I can't script and others would be better as resources mod so I'm happy to pass on them!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm good with VX tutorials and resources. And, I also support Darico and Leventhan. :)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
The more the merrier :3

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'd try and nominate myself for a RM subforum (more specifically the event systems one) but I'm afraid I'd be way too inactive. :V

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
I'd Like to do computing and technology. Although I already do Everything Else(this gets a post like a month :D). If it isnt relating to in depth hard ware details i usually know what the user is talking about. I also want to limit the number of mac vs pc sub discussions that crop up :D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I agree with this as well.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
But without mac vs. PC discussions, how will RMRK survive? =x
:tinysmile:

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

with posts about rpg maker  :mad:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
I'd like to moderate the RM2k3 boards. 2k3 is what I have the most skill in, and I'd really like to help.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

Silly Nouman. RMRK has nothing to do ith RPG Maker. :V

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Alright SORRY if i'm too late for this but i'd like to moderate 2k3, i suppose >.>

it won't  ;9

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh yeah I can do 2k3 too cuz I work on it but I guess k3 is a better choice

I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THE SPAM BOARD GUYS
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Religious debates :mad:

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.

Religious debates :mad:

You just knew religion would pop up somewhere! lol.

So, when are we going to vote/decide on who get's what?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I could moderate video games, I guess :)

I'm around often enough :)

:)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
You're too mean
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
can we not turn this into a sewer-esque thread its meant to be serious

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I'd love to take rm2k3 board. I still use it for my main project...

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Can we share -_-

I think i would be good for the job because i was around during the great age of rm2k3 and i understand workarounds and long strands of event okayishly -_-

and nessiah would be good for the job because she is just plain awesome -_-

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
The Rpgmaker2k/3 days are the golden age of RM...

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
So does it mean we're back in the bronze age now?  ;9