RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an 18 year old father.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Seems like it's going to be fine so far. Be sure to expose her to things that can
stimulate her (brain) holistically (IQ,EQ, the arts. etc. ) It's much easier to start early on.
The human brain grows up to 80% of an adult's during the first two years of our lives, when we are babies.

Sorry if this sounds rather weird, but if I could go back in time and re-raise myself I think I actually would.
Bless you and your daughter.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
do you have/are looking for a job?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
do you have/are looking for a job?

Well.. at the moment i have a job, i work as a stockhand at a food company, driving the forklifts, packing stock, picking stock to fill customer orders.. :D.. i am soon going to be trained up as a deliverer, driving the trucks and delivering stock to customers! :D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
For the love of all that is holy, vary her palate.

Feed her all kinds of fruits and vegetables and everything before she decides to be picky and can sneakily chuck things in the garbage can. @___@ It will cause her to like ALL foods when she gets older, which makes dinner parties a whole hell of a lot easier for one, her body a lot healthier for two, and probably her figure a lot thinner for three.

Just a tip. It's something I wish had been done with myself rather than being raised on a diet of McDonald's and pizza. >_O

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You say you're a virgin and also that you have had sex with a condom.

Why.

Arlen is hot.