RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an 18 year old father.

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
Well.. i actually became a father.. 3 months after i turned 17.. ask away guys.. i am all ears.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
son/daughter? name? married?  :o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Do you support your child? Attend school?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Ever had sex?

Rep:
Level 85
Fly Irock
how do you know it's not mine?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ever heard of a condom?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
lol, assaults :)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What does the female vagina look like?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

as opposed to what?
a male vagina?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Well, there goes the humor in that joke.

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
wow... i don't know if these are valid questions.. a few there were sensible and worth answering others i'll just answer for the humour! :P

Quote from: nouman
son/daughter? name? married?
Daughter, Kayla ... not married.. but we are engaged.

Quote from: Rasse
Do you support your child? Attend school?
Yes i support my child 100%, it was hard to adapt to at first. Things are running swimmingly now :).
Also the 2nd question.. attend school?.. me or my daughter?.. i finished school 3 years ago.. and my daughter is only 11 months haha :P

Quote from: joshua reece
Ever had sex?
Nope i am still a virgin! :'(

Quote from: arbiter
how do you know it's not mine?
if your not from austrlia, then unless you have a 10,000 mile cock then haha

Quote from: link
Ever heard of a condom?
Actually we were using condoms... one was either dodgy.. or we sprung a leak and didn't notice.. :S

Quote from: Holk
a hawt dawg! :P

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Quote from: Holk
a hawt dawg! :P

I'm pretty sure that's the penis  :o

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
How old is your fiancee?

What are you living in?

why did you sell your baby to that kangaroo?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 12:32:23 AM by Nouman »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I didn't say that. Nouman is an arab. :mad:

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
How old is your fiancee?

What are you living in?

why did you sell your baby to that kangaroo?

my fiance' is 16.. turning 17 in april.. I know you'r all like wtf!?
but let me clear things up by saying i am a year and a bit older.. when we met, i was 15 and she just turned 14.. mind you later on that year i turned 16...

We are living in her fathers house. We are currently looking for our own house.. except it is damn expensive where we live because it is a holiday get away.. :S

because the kangaroo's pouch was empty :(

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
What was your first reaction when you became a father?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
but let me clear things up by saying i am a year and a bit older.. when we met, i was 15 and she just turned 14.. mind you later on that year i turned 16...

wait..so she was 15 when she got pregnant?

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.

According to the first post he was 17 when the baby was born, and as he is under a year older then her, we assume she was 16 years of age.

How did you react when she told you?
Do you know how she reacted when she found out?

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

According to the first post he was 17 when the baby was born, and as he is under a year older then her, we assume she was 16 years of age.

Oh :D

How did your/her parents react to it when you told them?

Rep:
Level 102
Use birth control next time after sticking your dingo in a kangaroo. ;[

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Use birth control next time after sticking your dingo in a kangaroo. ;[

You should do it before you stick anything in anyone. jsyk.

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
Quote from: Leventhan
What was your first reaction when you became a father?

Well, i was in the room while she was giving birth.. Let me tell you it is not a pretty site. I was at the face end of my fiance, i was holding her hand trying to comfort her.. i decided to look down to see what was going on.. .. i didn't look back that way until it was all over.. It wasn't very pretty...... I still remember seeing my fiances belly go from bulging out to flat in about 2 seconds which was some pretty trippy stuff! umm.. My fiance's first words were Holy Shit... and to be honest.. i cried after my daughter was born.. i was extremely happy to know that she was alright and that i helped to create her.. it is the biggest accomplishment of my life. (that said.. don't go out and get pregnant. it's hard!)

@ link, yeah she was only 15 when she got pregnant. the baby was born in january and her birthday was in april.. she was 15 and 9 monthsish..

Quote from: Darcio

When i found out.. i was really really scared.. and the thing that made it worse.. is my dad always frowned apon girls getting pregnant at a young age, He even called a 16 year old girl a slut cause she got pregnant.. all i could think of was; "oh geez, how the fuck am i going to tell dad that jemma (15) is pregnant!?..". I ended up telling him while we were arguing one night.. and suddenly he stopped yelling.. he was quiet for a bit (i was in tears because i was so scared) he came to me.. hugged me and told me that he would help us any way possible.. omg.. what releif that was! haha.

and i don't really know how she reacted.. i can only guess..
I'm pretty sure she would have been very very scared.. for about 2-3 weeks she tried to tell me.. eventually i guessed it and at that time it hadn't really sunken in until she started to grow a belly.. :S

Quote from: link
How did your/her parents react when you told them
well.. i only live with my father so you know that story (read above)
she only lived with her mother at the time.. who took it really really well.. i mean she never once looked at me differently or angrily..
Her father reacted in the same cool calm manner.. i was trembling when i first met him in case he was only "acting" calm and decided he wanted to cut my balls off or something.. that wasn't the case luckily.
and well my mum.. meh, my mum rang up once like.. last year sometime.. (last time i spoke to her) she rarely speaks to us because she is so drug fucked and doesn't care about us.. I told her that she was going to be a grandma, all she really said was "WOW. I'll do my best and be in my grandchilds life, i'll be their for the birth and help out." ... And like i said.. that was the last time i spoke to her, she wasn't at the childs birth, she hasn't helped at all.. and if it weren't for her calling my brother a few months ago.. she wouldn't even know that she had a grand daughter.. >.>

Well there you have it folks.. any more questions?.. it feels kinda good to share how i feel.. i've never really shared how i felt about it all :)

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I really think you're too young to have a baby no matter how I look at it

Rep:
Level 94
The having part is over. Now comes the real difficulty.

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
fortunately we are blessed with friends and family who support and help us 100%
so if we need help it is always there. So far we are doing quite alright and our child is very advanced for her age (apparently) she started teething at 7 months, she is walking at 11 months and she is starting to talk already.. bless her :)