RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
YES YES YES!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
So I looked it up, and GUESS WHAT?

Brass knuckles and stun guns are only illegal in a few states! And Maine is NOT one of them! In fact, you can carry a stun gun, concealed, or open, in most states legally!

EEEEEK! I've gotta save up! I've already got enough for brass knuckles! I've already got enough to DUAL WIELD brass knuckles if I want to! And soon I'll be saving up for the stun gun!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I came.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
What would you use them for?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
People like you is what makes having them illegal
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
People like you is what makes having them illegal
Brass knuckles aren't illegal, except for those who live in Delaware, Washington, Utah, Illinois, and Florida.

Stun guns aren't illegal, except for those who live in District of Columbia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, and Wisconsin.

And you need to relax. I'm not REALLY some crazy weapon-fapper. I just type "I came" at almost every bit of news or information that makes me happy.

What would you use them for?
Practical self-defense. I would wear my brass knuckles underneath gloves (although I would rarely do that. I would probably leave them at home most of the time), and I would conceal a stun gun in my jacket.

Although I won't be using the term "I would" for very long, because pretty soon it's going to be just plain "I". :)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Brass knuckles and stun guns may be legal, but carrying a concealed weapon is not.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Brass knuckles and stun guns may be legal, but carrying a concealed weapon is not.
Carrying a concealed FIREARM is not. (Unless you have a CC permit.) Do a little research before you post, please. SOME of the topics in this section are actually supposed to be taken seriously.
Erm... well maybe not. But still!

Checkmate.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 06:34:44 AM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Do a little research before you post, please.

I find it weird that you would say that.

Have fun pretending to be a badass whenever you get your butt kicked anyway.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

I find it weird that you would say that.

Have fun pretending to be a badass whenever you get your butt kicked anyway.
Way to post irrelevant information about a topic that was only half serious. If you want to talk about Prop 8, please go here. You think you can damage my credibility by linking to a topic that exists in a sub-section of the freakin' SEWERS? Guess again.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
The information was totally irrelevant, you just aren't smart enough to know that relevance isn't always direct. You could have done all kinds of research before you posted. And I wasn't even referring to what you said about Proposition 8, more about your ignorance of the electoral college.

And don't go thinking you can damage Holk's credibility by taking a topic in a sub-section of the freakin' SEWERS so seriously.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :facepalm: Owned . . .

Rep:
Level 94
Quote from: Maine Legislature
§2001-A. Threatening display of or carrying concealed weapon
1. Display or carrying prohibited.  A person may not, unless excepted by a provision of law:
A. Display in a threatening manner a firearm, slungshot, knuckles, bowie knife, dirk, stiletto or other dangerous or deadly weapon usually employed in the attack on or defense of a person; or [2003, c. 452, Pt. N, §2 (NEW); 2003, c. 452, Pt. X, §2 (AFF).]
B. Wear under the person's clothes or conceal about the person's person a firearm, slungshot, knuckles, bowie knife, dirk, stiletto or other dangerous or deadly weapon usually employed in the attack on or defense of a person. [2003, c. 452, Pt. N, §2 (NEW); 2003, c. 452, Pt. X, §2 (AFF).]

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
http://www.taser.org/laws.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tasers
Quote from: Wikipedia
Taser devices are not considered firearms by the U.S. government.[27] They can be legally carried (concealed or open) without a permit in 43 states. They are prohibited for citizen use in the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, and Wisconsin, as well as in certain cities and counties. Their use in Connecticut and Illinois is legal with restrictions.

And Holk, I never said that concealing BRASS KNUCKLES was legal, I just said that about tasers. So once again, your information was irrelevant.

As I mentioned, I'll probably just leave those home most of the time. A stun gun on the other hand...

All "twatposts" will be tasered. :p

Rep:
Level 97
Don't do that again.

Rep:
Level 94
I guess the best way to win an argument is to delete information that anyone posts proving you wrong. I think you should look up the word "irrelevant", because you toss it around a lot. Usually in situations when you're selectively listening. My post was highly relevant, because before you trashed your thread, you had stated that you'd keep your brass knuckles inside your gloves. When I said that concealing a weapon was illegal, you addressed only half the issue, and brushed the rest off as inconsequential. You're the last person that should have a weapon, anyway. From your previous, borderline-psychotic posts, I would say that you're a bit on the trigger happy side. Most likely, what would happen would be somebody calling you a fag, or some other non-insult. You would then pull your weapon out in a dramatic over-compensating way, and be either mauled by people who still aren't afraid of you, or carted off to a mental institution. Either of which, by the way, would probably be the best thing that ever happened to you, because you need something to root you in reality. Learn to keep some things to yourself. Nobody cares if you want a substitute penis to ward off your imaginary attackers. You aren't going to get anything but shame from us.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dude, I just read the first posts and most of animefans.

Animefan, you're a git. Your parents wont allow you to get that, just because they let you out of your crib.

You better taser your posts. You know you leave me speechless man.
I thought you changed but you can't stop ..

wtf are you trying to prove with all this anyways? That you can carry a gun or something around
i can do that if i become a terrorist
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Like I had your love in the first place.

And "don't do that again" is my line. I have jurisdiction here. Quit abusing your power, Halo. You sure do that an awful lot.

I find it funny how you reference the kind of "borderline-psychotic" posts I used to make, without taking into consideration how I might be now. Or are you not aware of the month I spent away from this site after the last "borderline-psychotic" post I made?

It didn't even occur to you how farfetch'd the idea of hiding knuckles in a glove is. Did you even consider the possibility that I was just kidding? If I wanted defense gloves, I'd get weighted knuckle gloves.

Dude, I just read the first posts and most of animefans.

Animefan, you're a git. Your parents wont allow you to get that, just because they let you out of your crib.

You better taser your posts. You know you leave me speechless man.
I thought you changed but you can't stop ..

wtf are you trying to prove with all this anyways? That you can carry a gun or something around
i can do that if i become a terrorist
And nightwolf, go away. This isn't your fight. If you REALLY knew enough about me to pass judgment on me, you'd also know that I only have ONE parent.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:20:00 AM by Animefan »

Rep:
Level 97
And "don't do that again" is my line. I have jurisdiction here. Quit abusing your power, Halo. You sure do that an awful lot.

I'm pretty sure you are far from the first person to use those four words in that combination. And restoring a deleted topic is not abuse of power. There is no reason to delete a thread because people point out where you are wrong and then start another in hopes of it going better. My restoring and merging of the two topics is actually proper moderation. Not to mention, we don't like topics like these being deleted, for archival purposes.

Just because someone who is staff does something you don't like isn't an automatic abuse of power. As much as I dislike you and you dislike me, I don't abuse my powers with you. I don't mess with your custom title or username, I don't ban you when you haven't done anything, I don't do anything of the sort.

And I think everyone here would agree that you should have been a blow job
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 09:29:24 AM by HaloOfTheSun »

Rep:
Level 94
No. I don't consider the time that you were away, since you post the same drivel now that you did then.

No. I don't consider you any different now than you were then, because you have to prove yourself. People don't just assume that you must be a changed person if you're gone for a while. They assume the contrary, actually.

No. I don't consider the idea that you were just joking, because you weren't.

And finally, no. I don't consider how far fetched the idea of hiding knuckles in a glove is for you, because you're nuts. Wherever you were before, you should go back there for a few more months. Maybe get some shock treatment while you're there.

Rep:
Level 97
Don't you ever delete one of my posts again.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The point is

this
is
not
a
fight

also, sorry =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Ha. You were flaming. I had every right to delete your post. Don't threaten me. And you used to change my CT all the time. Before it was "Malson changed this", it was something else that prompted him to change it. Do you expect me to believe it wasn't you who made it that way?

But this time I just removed the flamey part.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
:/ I believe you Just abuse your power now, Animefan.

Halo was making a point.

Rep:
Level 97
Right, because someone did something to you and you don't know who it was, then it was automatically me. Your logic is flawless. :V

And when was I threatening you?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Ha. You were flaming. I had every right to delete your post. Don't threaten me. And you used to change my CT all the time. Before it was "Malson changed this", it was something else that prompted him to change it. Do you expect me to believe it wasn't you who made it that way?

But this time I just removed the flamey part.

I was going to stay out of this, but I thought I should address the hypocrisy. You've always been quick to say that the moderators here (even if I am an exception in your eyes) go out of their way to spin things in their favor, thereby "abusing their power." But aren't you doing the same thing? By deleting and editing posts that you don't like, it almost seems like you're capitalizing on your chance to exercise control over those you've felt wronged by the entire time. You've only brought yourself down to their level and acted against everything you stood for.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Delete topics and editing posts is just deflecting the problem

You were flaming

Since you said that in the spam board, you are one step closer to being naphe!
Arlen is hot.