RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Abortion (again)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
All living beings have a right to life, which is why they live.

While they contain DNA, viruses aren't actually living beings.

I was responding to the 'it's not a human, it has no right to life'

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Fine then, fucking bacteria. Christ, you're going to nitpick yourself into a heart attack someday.

why are you irritated? that wasn't even directed at you =/

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
All living beings have a right to life, which is why they live.

While they contain DNA, viruses aren't actually living beings.

I was responding to the 'it's not a human, it has no right to life'

I wasn't saying that if "it's not a human, it has no right to life". I said what I said because in context, the only organisms being discussed were a human, a fetus, and a virus.

As for animals having right to life, I believe they do, but I also believe that man was given dominion over the earth and all of its plants and animals. If a person requires meat, they should eat the animal. I believe it is admiral to be a vegetarian, but I don't believe it's a sin to eat meat. I'm not saying that people have more of a right to life than animals, but I just believe - biblical - that we have a right to kill the animals in a humane manor and eat them.

When it gets to the point where it endangers the mother's life... I don't know. I don't think I can find an example in the Bible regarding this, but logically I would abort the baby if things get to a life - or - death point. I don't know if that is a sin or not, but if it got to an extreme circumstance I believe (personally) that it is better to ask forgiveness than permission.

I'm not having double standards. I think that there are some things that are subjective (right word?) to the circumstance.  I also think that there are some things that are absolute.

Subjective - murder. (Bad normally, but self-defense, wartime, etc cetera...), there's a quote I've heard that I also believe is subjective - "Don't pretend to know something you don't and don't deny something you do know".
Absolute - Adultery, Renouncing Faith, raping little children, et cetera....

Please don't get mad if I say something that you don't like, just address the issues you have with what I said and I'll try to reconcile. ^_^ This board is for intelligent discussion, not heated bashing.

Also, nitpicking isn't needed. If someone tries to make a point, and it's obvious what the point is, even if they say the wrong thing, there's no need to correct them.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."