RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bloodsport

Rep:
Level 86
Ok so here is the idea of the game-

Story line- You are a Kickboxer. You train in your home town and decide you want to do competition kickboxing. So your sensei, or instructor, tells you that you would have to defeat some of the other kickboxers in your gym before he would let you enter your first competition. So If you beat them he'll let you enter the local competition. As you await the days leading up to the competition you train by sparring. Also if you explore your hometown you'll run into people and friends who want to spar just to see how you are. So that's the basics of it. You enter the competition and win or lose, you'll still compete in tournaments in other towns and cities. You'll run into trouble exploring the cities which will lead to fights and meeting people. ( friends, sparring partners, etc..) You'll help people when in trouble and it all leads up to you becoming the number 1 kickboxer in the land.

Battle mode- The fights will be you choosing a combo of moves, as you gain experience and endurance, your combos will increase, and your strength and accuracy will increase, etc etc... One thing though, to hit someone will use a random hit generator, as you gain experience, the chances of you landing a hit will increase. Then when your enemy attacks you it'll be the same way. Basically this is to represent the possibility of a block, or a strike not connecting in the right place. Which the attacking could be effected by how experienced your opponent is.

Experience- You gain experience by fighting and training. Fighting will increase your ability to land a strike and increase endurance. Training can Increase your endurance, and strength. Sparring will increase your endurance more as weight lifting will increase your strength. I'd like to incorporate speed as a factor which could be increased by running, jumping rope.

So those are the basics...

I could use someones help with mapping

For the hometown, I want it to be in a grassy place, maybe 6 Houses, a store, a small clinic, and the Dojo... If someone could design this just to help me out with some ideas. Multiple people could help as well. Whatever works for you all.

Let me know what you think. And Im going to try to get started
« Last Edit: November 06, 2008, 08:08:14 AM by ChuckNorris »
Chuck Norris told the kid from the "Sixth Sense" that he has AIDS.

Chuck Norris versus God, who would win? Trick question! Chuck Norris is God.